Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Lexi was on a verge of annoyance as she waited for Ally in the quidditch pitch. It was odd for her best friend to send message to her with another person and telling her to bring a broom on the pitch, everyone knows that she can't fly. And the summer air is so freaking irritating her, Lexi waited at the benches where house teams usually do sit for their practices but this time around no one is practicing because all are busy with the Tri-Wizard Tournament. Where are you? she asked herself, Ally was always on time with this kind of matter and will be mad if she's late but for now she will totally be late.

Thinking about it over and over, Ally made a decision that her best friend will be thrilled about it. Joining the Slytherin Quidditch team, well, she enjoys watching it and want's to try-out for the team. As she walked down at the pitch Ally found Lexi sitting on the benches, waiting for her to come. Ally run toward her and hug her, "Hey, glad you came. I though your not going in here." She told her smiling wide. The only best friend that can understand her, Lexi. "I have a very important news..." Ally trailed off at first but can't hold the excitement any longer. "I'm going to try-out for the Slytherin Quidditch Team next school year, isn't that great?" She burst out all her excitement on jumping.

As Lexi saw Ally approached, they hug each other and released one another after the hug. "I should be in the common room studying for OWL's but you send me a message that I should go at the pitch, so, I came." Lexi said groaning, she doesn't feel going outside in this summer heat and will never be. It was then that Ally have said a news that thrilled her, at first her ears was ringing from Ally's shouting and jumping. Then she realized that her best friend is a goner, Ally, going to try out for the team? that is so impossible to bare at all. "No, your not..." She said laughing slightly, "This is not happening, Ally. You hated Quidditch." Lexi dropped her broom and crossed her arms again as she stood up from the benches.

Ally was waiting for this to happen, this shocked Lexi was the one she is expecting of to see. She sigh as she crossed her arms too, "I don't hate Quidditch, I just hate playing it but I decided to play it. Now that I'm getting older and wanted to try new things, like playing Quidditch." Ally explained, she hoped that by explaining to her best friend she will understand her. She's the most understanding best friend she every had and will ever had. Both of them stood there without moving or even blinking, "Just once, support me in this, please?" Ally begged, if she saw Lexi twitched her fingers that's the sign she's not happy about it."If you like, I'll teach you to fly." She offered her, smile on her lips.

Lexi rolled her eyes as Ally started to explain why she wanted to do it, her best friend was like no Slytherin at all but a Ravenclaw for her but she will not hate her for being one because she is sorted into Slytherin. As they stood there, Lexi can't take her best friend begging for her to support her. If Ally just know the truth why she doesn't want her to try out, heck she just lost a friend by playing quidditch and still hunting her in her dreams. Kylie was her first best friend before Ally came to her life, Kylie died when they where little because she and her brothers where playing quidditch and Lexi was just watching. Then it happened and she doesn't want to happen again, everyone knows history repeat itself, but this is her best friend and begging her to support her. Lexi sigh and nodded, "Okay, I'll support you but promise me that you will not pull me in to fly. My Mother doesn't want me to play quidditch nor fly." She told her and smiled warmly.

Ally jumped in joy as Lexi said yes that she's going to support her. She hugged Lexi tightly enough for her not to breath and released her. "I promise that I will not pull you into flying just watch me play." She told her smiling widely. Ally can't make her best friend do what she doesn't want to do, "Thank you very much." She thanked Lexi and hugged her gently this time.

Lexi felt Ally hugged her tightly until she coughed hard, "Okay, this is enough. let's see how you fly." She told her smiling and went at the bench again to seat and see what her best friend can do. "Just be careful, okay? I still don't know any healing spells except 'Episky'." Lexi said to Ally and comfortably sat again in the benches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back