My Bad...

Noboru Hiroto

Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Noboru sighed as he walked into the library, he had never really been in the library before, not to actually study, anyway. He and Daichi would race around and throw books at eachother, it was fun, but they were always sent out for it, Sakura would scold them, calling them immature and stupid. But Noboru simply ignored her, who was she to say what he could and couldn't do? He was happy. He had a wonderful girlfriend, he was healthy and he now had inspiration to actually work on his non-existent grades, his life was picking up and he was quite ready to take on graduation that seemed so close, yet so far all at the same time. He walked through the library, looking at the various books and frowned, there were so many and he wasn't even sure what he wanted to study today. Herbology? Potions? CoMC? He was skating on thin ice with them all, so he decided that he would take... all the books. What was the harm in that? If wasn't like he was going to brun them or anything... so why was the librarian looking at him like he was some sort of horrifying monster? Then it hit him, last year... last day before the holidays. Daichi and him had a book throwing contest. It all made sense now. He smiled weakly, not exactly looking where he was going, though he should have been, since this Gryffindor Seventh Year was quite a clumsy boy, in fact, he was a very clumsy boy.

Within seconds, Noboru had managed to trip over his own feet, the mountains of books that were balancing on his arms came crashing to the ground. To make matters worse, he fell into the unstable bookshelf. Making that crash to the ground also. It was a total disaster. He was destroying the library single-handedly, and he didn't even mean it. To say that the librarian was angry... would be a total understatement. Noboru was sent to a table and told to sit quietly while the librarian fixed everything. It wasn't that bad, it was called magic, Noboru was sure it would be simple to fix. Hopefully

Robbie was in the library, doing a little research on Quidditch and getting himself up-to-date with the rules, something he liked to do every now and then, just because he could. Today had been a good for him, and it hadn't even been a very interesting day, but he definitely found it a good day. He liked being alone, sometimes, it helped him to think and have fun and just be himself, because when he was around other people he was always scared that he would mess up somehow and scare them off, but he was slowly but surely getting a whole lot better with everything that was going on in his life, and his whole mindset that he would scare everyone off eventually. But today was a good day, and it would be a day where he wouldn't let his insecurities get the better of him. He trusted himself, and he hoped that everyone else would slowly begin to trust him as well.

Robbie heard a commotion over by a few bookshelves, and walked over there in order to investigate exactly what had been going on. Someone had tripped and fallen over the bookshelf. As if that wouldn't be just that little bit awkward. Robbie noted, not being entirely sure what the guy would think if he had the ability to read his mind. That'd be just plain creepy. Glancing around the library, he found the guy that looked the most awkward and ashamed and made his way towards him, taking a seat at the table he was occupying. "I'm going to guess that's your doing?" Robbie asked, chuckling softly. He was surprised that the guy had stuck around, maybe he was waiting for the librarian to come and scream and shout at him. He couldn't be sure.

He found the whole thing amusing honestly, but only because it wasn't him that had caused the accident, but this newcomer, and that made the whole deal just that little bit hilarious. Although he did feel for the guy, because it had only been a few years ago that it had been Robbie doing all of that, and nobody had ever been around to make him feel better whenever he had done something stupid, which had been quite often. When he'd met Laura, he'd made a complete idiot out of himself, and that just hadn't been okay in his eyes, because of all the people in the world he'd ever met, she'd been the one that he hadn't wanted to make a bad impression on. But it had been okay, because somehow she'd found everything cute. "Don't worry about it, it used to be me doing stuff like that. It just blows over." Robbie said reassuringly.

Noboru took one last look at the utterly destroyed library, apparently the bookshelf had fallen back, onto the others, it was like a line of dominos. It was hilarious to watch, but when Noboru saw the venom filled face of the librarian, his smirk was wiped off and he knew that he was probably going to be yelled at. Again. He hated being yelled at, especially whe he destroyed bookshelves, not that he had a habit of destroying the library, but it had happened a few times, though he usually had Daichi to help him out and share the blame with. When someone spoke to him, he looked around and came face to face with a guy, probably his age, he couldn't be sure, and he nodded to the guys question. Looking back at the cloud of dust that had formed around the angry librarian and the fallen bookselves, then turning back to the guy. "Yeah... that was me." He said, biting his lip and sighing slightly. That was a big oopsie.

Noboru laughed slightly, he had been doing stuff like this since birth. He was used to it, though today was particularly bad. "Yeah, I know it blows over, until I manage to kill the library next time." He said, taking one last look at the librarian, who was fixing the whole library up, occasionally glaring at Noboru. "Now I have to wait here until the librarian is finished and can find the time to kill me." He muttered, leaning on his palm. "Anyway, I'm Noboru, what's your name?"He asked, holding out his hand and turning back to the guy who did not seem repelled by the fact that Noboru was a walking accident waiting to happen.

Robbie once more chuckled slightly as the kid confirmed that it had indeed been him that had caused the disturbance in the library, and the destruction that had come with it. It amused him, but it really shouldn't have, even though anyone who had been around, even the kid that he was talking to, would have laughed if it had been someone else who had done so. There were people who would laugh at anything that was even remotely funny, and even the things that just weren't funny at all. But, really, Robbie would laugh at a lot of things anyway. Not that he was doing it to be cruel, but just because he had a somewhat cruel sense of humour. "Don't worry about it, it used to be me doing that kind of stuff." Robbie repeated, feeling kind of awkward when doing so.

Robbie had been freaking people out, and making them wonder whether or not they should actually pay any attention to him since he had been born, and everybody had always rathered not associated themselves with him. That was one of the things that made him not want to be himself, and want to be someone else, because nobody else had the problem of nobody wanting him, but he always did. It was one of the curses of being as shy as he could be. "I'm Robbie, and I hope the librarian doesn't actually kill you." Robbie said, quite truthfully.

Noboru nodded as the boy, once again, told him that he too used to be the one destroying the library. He waas not sure if the boy was telling the truth, but he figured that the boy wouldn't lie about something like that, it was utterly embarrassing. If Koboshi was here, she would be reprimanding him on his clumsiness, she was always telling him to be better balanced, not that he was outragiously clumsy, but he wasn't the most balanced boy on the Earth. When his sight was obstructed slightly, he would trip over himself, like when in the library just two minutes ago. He quickly looked back, most of the shelves were back up, but the books were lying all over the place, he was sure the libarian would either kill him, or make him put them all back, and to be perfectly honest, he rathered death than cleaning the library.

He smiled and nodded politely when the boy told him his name. Robbie, it was an odd name, but Noboru didn't mind, to Robbie, Noboru would probbaly be a strange name, most people thought it to be odd. "Nice to meet you, Robbie." He said, when Robbie continued, his finishing statement made Noboru break into laughter, no-one hoped more than Noboru, that the librarian didn't kill him, he liked living and he liked to think that he had several years of his life left to live. "Trust me, Robbie, no-one hopes that the libarian doesn't kill me, more than me." He said, glaning back at the librarian, tha seemed to be plotting his demise. They came closer to Noboru, fuming, they begain to yell at him, saying that he was irresponsible and should be more responsible for the younger students. They then continued into a rant about the age and quality of the books in the library and how some were damaged, and finally, Noboru was instructed to pack all the books away, in proper order. This task made Noboru drop his head onto the table in exhaustion, the library was huge! It would take him forever to clean it up. "Do you want to continue this, over there?" He asked, getting up and picking up some books, checking the backs and putting them back into their rightful shelves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back