Must Have Missed

Beau laughed at the expression on her face, "So whats a lovely girl like you doing hanging out on her own?" he asked, a slight smirk on his face though his tone was smooth.

Taylor shrugged her shoulders indifferently. "Wanted to check out every last bit of Hogwarts that i havnt yet been to." Stopping to lean against a wall that had no trophies lining it. "I find going by myself more peaceful." Her eyes following Beau lazily. "You seem to forget you were by yourself when you came down here too?" She said in somewhat of a question asking for an explanation.

Beau laughed, "Do you know," he said. "Yes I was," he said ignoring the question her tone put onto the statment. "There seems to be alot of prizes for costumes," he commented as he he walked past that particular cabinet, "I guess its from the halloween feast," he siad, more to himself, "You going to go?" he asked.

Taylor just shook her head with a smile. "Yeah i probably will be going, how about you?" She continued walking and then remembered something else. "There seems to be so much fuss over the yule ball." She said absently. "I dont even know when it is." She chuckled.

Taylor smiled with Beau and stuck her hand out with the palm facing up in a questioning manner. "I'm not your average girl, i dont know?" She laughed. "Its just so much effort and excitement about something so simple." She said indifferently. Having come to a stop somewhere in between her words.

"Of course I'll be going!" She said exaggeratedly with a smirk. "I just dont see the fuss about it thats all. Everyone running around complaning about their lack of a date or whatever. Its too much." She shook he head and had enough of walking leant against the wall once more.

Taylor chuckled. "Ok then i bet you will be too." She smiled cheekily closing her eyes. Opening them again she looked to the side and took in a deep breath.

Taylor shook her head with a laugh, "I told you before im not your average girl. My Mum has a dress that she has never worn, ill just use that." She said thinking of the black one her Mum had bought, then changed her mind once she got home and went out and got another. It fit Taylor perfectly, so why go out and buy another?

Taylor let out a laugh at Beau's typical boy behaviour. "Its funny what guys think about girls." She smirked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back