🌹 Rose Giving Musical Strums of Yellow

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Yellow for @Rosalind Lockwood

The next rose she was going to deliver had been familiar to her. Samantha walked around the school for a little bit to find who she was looking for, before deciding to turn into the Student Lounge, looking for somewhat a familiar face. The Hufflepuff looked around the Student Lounge until she finally saw a familiar face and walked towards them, as well as tapping them on the shoulder. "Hey, Rosalind. I have a rose for you" Samantha says with a small smile.

Rose was reading in the lounge. She sighed when she heard her name. "It's Rose," she sighed, looking up at her brothers girlfriend. "Not even Ren calls me Rosalind without getting his butt kicked," she sighed. She shut her book and set it aside.

Samantha's cheeks flush with a tint of red, from the slight embarrassment. "O-oh, I'm sorry, Rose," Samantha says with a slight embarrassment, as she corrects herself. "Well, here's your rose," Samantha says with a small smile, as she hands the yellow rose to Rose.

Rose,

I enjoy your company a lot. Happy Valentine's Day! Maybe I'll see you at the dance.

Iris

Rose almost kicked herself when she saw how Sam reacted. "Sorry," she offered, her tone a bit softer. She accepted the rose and opened the note. She smiled softly, though she felt a little dejected. Apparently not being brave enough to send a note with her pink rose had worked in her favor. She sighed softly and tucked the note in her pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back