Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pan
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Applewood Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Michael was making his way down to the dungeons, looking for one of the leaders of his favorite clubs. While he was starting to not acknowledge the she-who-must-not-be-named, he couldn't wait to see her reaction to his rose. Waiting outside the dungeons, he figured Tyler would show up eventually and started whistling the tune to a popular video game. @Tyler Lee

Tyler was a bit... over the whole rose thing. Sure, it could be nice and was cute when twelve-year-olds did it, but now that he was an adult he felt like he'd outgrown it a bit. He was looking forward much more to the dance and spending time with his girlfriend, though he had sent a few roses of his own. He hoped Blake wouldn't make a big deal out of his, he had sent his old friend one on an impulse. The Slytherin had spent most of the morning in the common room and headed out after a bit to head to the library, he had to return a book. As he left the common room he noticed a boy whistling annoyingly, and shot him a sour look as he passed him.

Michael continued whistling when he saw the boy he was looking for leaving the Slytherin entrance. "Tyler!" he called, running after the kid until he was in front of him. "You want a rose?" he asked curiously, pushing a red rose in front of the seventh year's face.

Dear Tyler,

I am glad I chose the way of cheating through my exams. ;)

Love you a lot,
Em

It took Tyler a second to realize the annoying whistling kid had called out to him and he clicked his tongue in annoyance. But as the boy offered him a rose, he paused. "Sure." He muttered, trying to look casual and like he didn't much care about the red rose in front of him. Tyler took it from the other boy and read the note quickly, a small smile appearing on his face at the sweet message from his girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back