House Points Board

Ravenclaw: Hufflepuff: Gryffindor: Slytherin:

Music on the street corner.

Corrie Yelnats

Corrie was sat on the ground at a corner in brightstone. He had brought his new guitar that his parents got him for getting in to Slytherin. He sat and he played a new song he had learnt, Hanging by a moment by lifehouse. As he played he bagan to sing aswell, shutting out the outside world and losing himself to the music.

(Sorry lame)

(was not)
Klaus was walking the streets of Brightstone trying to find something to do, he was just about to head home when he heard someone singing and playing guitar. Klaus followed the noise to find a boy about a year older then himself standing there playing a green guitar and singing. Music was Klaus's passion, he had always wanted to learn to play guitar but his parents insisted that he could only play classical interments. He walked up to the boy and watched him play in amazement, the boy was very skilled.

Corrie finished the song and looked up, there was a younger boy watching him. "Um, Hi?" He placed his guitar back into it's case and stood up next to the boy.

"Hi, sorry I was just watching you play, your really good" Klaus said still trying to memorize the song he was playing. "I can play music too, but not guitar and not nearly as good as you" he added in a quick pace. So far no one else Klaus ad met could play any interment, it was nice to know he wasn't the only one.

Corrie grinned, he liked anyone who liked music. "Well, what do you play? There is a chance I play it too, I can play quite a few things." He didn't see any harm in a little bit of bragging, especially if the younger boy was going to compliment him like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back