Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Spruce wood with a dragon heartstring core, 11 3/4"
(open after Long walk here with @Eustace Ross )
Hilda and Eustace had arrived near the place of their walk, as it had rain earlier in the day, the birds were therefore out looking for worms and most of the students were staying inside which made a fairly calm atsmophere so she and her friend ventured to the edge of the lake. The young gryffindor started walking without noticing that the path was rather muddy and what was to happen happened, she ended up sliding and sprawling on the ground.She tried to get up but ended up falling, which made Hilda laugh a lot.

Last edited:
-Why we do that? We will try get fish and eat? But shcool are realy good food!- He didn't get it why she need do that. Eustace wanted just looked to her and don't wanted get soon dirty.

"We could go see Lily or something else,As you want Eustace it is you who decides this time" she said, trying to wipe the mud from her clothes. Ell wanted to let his friend choose, maybe he would have a good idea.
During this time, the weasel was fidgeting in her satchel because it had been shaking during the fall "Hey it's okay little guy, it was just a little slide" she said, petting him to reassure him.

Last edited:
He missed a lot @Sofia White she was a good friend to him and he didn't know if she wanted go with him to Yule ball. Mayby she was see how he missed up thing with fly and don't ever wanted talk to him? He didn't know but that thought was right. -To get dirty? I better do not get dirt. You know how long need shower?- He was not sure why he sad as a girl worlds but he haited be dirty and worms. He loved Herbology but not worms.

Lily went for another stroll at the Lakefront. It was her favorite place to be. She sat near the lake when she heard her name. She looked around and spotted familiar hairstyle belonging to @Hildegard De Valeriane. But she wasn't 100% sure. So Lily decided to walk after the students and finally she caught up with them. When she walked up next to them she smiled as she was right about it being Hilda. She tapped the boy on the shoulder seeing it was @Eustace Ross.
She smiled at them and gave each one a hug. " Heyy guys. I heard my name.. What are you guys up to? " Lily asked walking next to Eustace.

When she saw them approaching, Hilda removed the rest of the mud which remained to her on these clothes, before making him a hug. "When we wandered around a bit, but I had a little accident and we thought it might be wiser to go back to the castle and come see you" she explained to the girl ."But now that you are there we could perhaps explore a little more, I heard that there were sirens in the lake" she said excitedly to her friends.

Lily smiled as Hilda returned the hug. Exploring... Lily had fallen behind with that for a few days. " Exploring is always fun. Aslong as there is no dirt involved. I'm not in a mood to get dirty. But I do know there are laypeople in the lake. And I've heard some students talk about a friendly one. So maybe we could head over there. " Lily said with a smile looking at Eustace for approval.

-And me not hug? How rude!- He told @Lily Harbour. He waited when both girls talk when he looked around the lake.

Lily looked at Eustace. Didn't I just hug him? Lily thought to herself. But despite that she gave him another hug. This time just a little longer. When she let go she smiled at him. Then asked once again " Well Eustace, do you wanna go and explore a little more? " She looked at the sky and then back down, waiting for her friend to reply.

-I like hugs!- Eustace told her and hug her to. Lily was good friend to him and she understand him better. -Sure! Lily? What you think, Sofia go with me the ball?- He asked her.

"No way ! Sophia is going to the ball with you ,that so cool !"she said to Eustace she had only seen the girl on Halloween but she had immediately seen that she was a nice person. "Do you go there as friends or lovers?" she added with a little smirk.
Hilda had not yet found a person to go to the ball with so she would probably go with some friends which did not displease her at all.Then she realized that maybe her friends with all the partners with whom to go, which made her slightly panic.

-You think Hilda?- Eustace told her and he was voried about next asking. -I think friends!- He don't tell her about kiss on his cheek becouse that was privet and he didnt know if Sophia wanted know that he tell.- With who you will go?- He asked.

"No, nada, I have no one who asked me to go with me, but I didn't ask someone so it's partly my fault" she said laughing, she thought that 'she still had a bit of time before the ball to ask someone. "But don't worry I'll be there, where there is a party there is always your good old friend Hilda" after finishing her sentence she took a pebble and launched it, the small stone made some richochets before ending up being swallowed by the dark waters of the lake.

-Oh, but if you need me there and you get bored. I can walk and take some company with you!- Eustace always was voried about Hilda and he hoped that she feel a little better and he always wanted try be good friend. -And with delicius food and cupcakes, strawberies and limonade!- Eustace shake Hilda hair.

Hearing her friend's offer cheers her up a bit "Thank you Eustace, I won't hesitate" she said before launching another pebble , just after the boy came to shake her hair "You know me too well Eustace, me and food is a great love story, "she said, pretending to think of something romantic.

-Ur welcome, Hilde!- He always be there for her. -I just see what people need and know better!- He smiled her and looked around what he can do and hoped not again get some worms.

Lily smiled as Eustace started talking about Sofia. " Well, I think Soaf will go with you, but you'll have to ask her. " Lily said with a teasing smile.
When he asked who they are going with Lily looked down. She was a little upset that Branson wasn't in school yet. " I really like this one guy...But he only comes to school next year. " Lily said with a sad voice. " So for now I don't know if I can ask a friend... He's in Gryffindor.." Lily said and shrugged

"Oh yes the boy you told me about, it's a shame but don't worry the year will pass quickly and you will see each other more often" Hilda hoped that these few words would cheer up her friend "And then I think you are asking anyone to accompany you, there would be an idiot to refuse your invitation without reason "she said smiling at her friend while observing what Eustace was looking for.

-You think, Lil? She kiss me on the cheek!- He told Lil and hoped she don't be laught about that. Lil know all better things what he needed to do. -Don't vorie Lil, is alredy November end and soon be December. You see him realy soon and time go fast!- Eustace hoped that she feel a little better and make her smile again. -Let's walk?- He was bored stay all time one place.

Lily had to admit... Her friends' words really did cheer her up. " Yeah, you're right... Let's go to the lake and wait for a mermaid... " Lily said with a smile. She started skipping backwards waiting for her friend to catch up.
" Oh is that so? Nice! Well then I'm sure she'll go to the ball with you! " Lily said with a smirk.

"I'm always right!" He was so proud when he was again right and he can Lils cheer up her and make her smile again. As he was gentalmand and he was so important to him make things right."Thanks" He blushed and his cheek turned rose flower red collor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back