Moving Out

Pearl Firn

OOC First Name
Sammy
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Pearl stood outside her parents house in the backyard looking out at the cloudy sky. She was wearing a green sweater and jeans with a matcing jacket, which was much warmer then it looked. Pearl hated staying at her parents house, she hated depending on anyone, they usually let you down. In the last few weeks Pearl had been searching for apartments, and had found the perfect one, the only problem was that she couldn't afford it on her own. She had asked Ryan to meet her out here, hoping she could get the answer she was hoping for.

Ryan was just hanging around the house when it hit him. He was supposed to be outside talking with Pearl! "I'm so dumb" After bolting downstairs and towards the back door, Ryan began to slow down as he entered the kitchen. He didn't want to show that he was in a hurry to come downstairs.

Finally regaining his breath, he walked outside casually.
"Hey Pearl. Sorry about the wait. I sorta forgot." he said as he ruffled his hair with a little laugh.

Pearl smiled as Ryan walked out and said he forgot Typical she thought shaking her head. Pear had gotten to know Ryan well over the past few months and was happy to call him a friend. "Ryan, I was wondering if you had any plans for when your moving out of my parents house?" she asked quietly resting her hand on her ever growing belly. Pearl had been very calm and quiet lately, ever since Remus had died she had lost her fire. Pearl continued to look away from Ryan and out at one of the snowy mountain tops Arisa would love the view... I miss her so much she thought her smile disappearing.

Ryan had been giving this thought.
"Well I'm not too sure but I do plan to move out. I don't want to bother your parents for long."
Ryan was quite surprised. Pearl had somewhat calmed down. Of course the loss of her husband was and still is devastating, she had been managing quite well.
"Why? Something cross your mind?"

Pearl turned to face Ryan her blue eyes looking at him, she was a broken women and it was obvious. "Ryan, I need to get my kids back, and its not going to happen until I get a place of my own, I found the perfect apartment, but I can't afford it on my own, and I was wondering if you wanted to be my room mate?" she asked quite fastly. Please say yes, or at least consider it she kept thinking, "Of course, if you don't want to I understand completely" she added.

Ryan was taken back a bit. Not long ago, Pearl said that she could do this all on her own. Now she needed help?
"Hm...I'm not declining your offer but I will think about it." Ryan said with a smile. Than again Ryan thought for a sec. "I still don't have a job. Damn it. That's gonna be a problem." He didn't disregard that thought but he did keep it in the back of his mind.

"Ryan I know I said I could do this on my own, but I can't," Pearl said feeling weak. She had never said that before, the old Pearl would have never admitted defeat, but this was for her kids. Pearl reached into her pockets and pulled out some pictures and handed them to Ryan, "These are some pictures of the place, so you can look it over" she said. The place was in New Zealand because it was closer to work and her kids, and was hoping it would be easier for Ryan to find a job there.

Photos:
Building
Kitchen
Living Room
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Bathroom

Ryan took the pictures from Pearl. He folded them and put them into his pocket. "I'll take a look at this when I have time to myself." When he got to think about it, he really wouldn't mind living with Pearl. Of course he'd have to deal with her mood swings but he could probably handle.

But another thought was still bugging him.
"Pearl. It might be a while before I make an answer. I tried to apply for a job but I ended up getting turned down."

Pearl's eyes flashed with anger as he just took the pictures and stuffed them in his jacket. A little bit of the old Pearl was beginning to come out. Walking up swiftly to Ryan Pearl grabbed the collar of his shirt and shoved him against the wall of the house, "Look here Holland, I will not have my babies in the hands of a sadistic bastard any longer then I can! Your going to get your lazy ass of the couch and get a job!" she yelled. "I don't care if you got tuned down for a job, when that happens you look for another!" she added tightening her grip on him. Pearl was furious and she didn't care who she hurt in the process of getting what she wanted, "Now I suggest you start looking" she hissed.

Ryan was basically man handled...by a woman none the less. And she was pregnant. Pearl really got in his face. He didn't like this much but he couldn't help himself snap. He began to talk in a low yet growl tone.

"Now you listen here missy. I never said that I wasn't looking for another job. I'll have you know that I am looking for another. And another thing, if you keep this up, not only will you suffer who knows what due to stress the baby might be hurt as well. So think twice before you decided to yell at someone even if mood swings are the cause of the yelling. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some thinking to do." Ryan turned around and opened the door to walk in.

Pearl glared right back at Ryan as he lectured her about the health of herself and the baby. She followed him right into the house and began yelling at him in there, she was pissed. "Missy? Really? Is that the best you can come up with?" she asked with a smirk. Pearl walked right up to Ryan and got in his face, "Now listen here I need an answer now, or else you life will become a living hell and I will personally make sure of it. Trust me, a girl made me mad once in school and lets just say she is now a forty year old virgin living in her parents basement" she said quietly but not weakly. Pearl was actually surprised that Ryan had stood up to her, she had always thought he was the push over type. Not that Pearl minded, she always liked a person that fought back... That was why Remus had been so great.

Ryan was starting to get severally turned on. He liked it now when Pearl and himself got into dumb fights. Of course he knew that it was just because of the baby and all. But even still, he kind of liked it when she was mad.

"Oh god. Don't you ever notice how cute you are when we fight?" Ryan got as close as he could and kissed Pearl. He wasn't expecting to do it so suddenly but his feelings finally showed up. And boy did they come at the wrong time.

Pearl froze as Ryan whispered something about her being cute and then proceeded to kiss her. What is he doing!? she thought franticly closing her eyes More importantly why am I letting him do this!? she added just realizing what was happening. She was kissing Ryan and Remus hadn't even been dead for three months. Pearl pulled away and looked at her friend with wide eyes before pulling up her hand with her wedding ring and smacking him across the face, "What the hell do you think your doing!?" she screamed at him. Pearl was no longer mad, but completely disgusted, she had thought her and Ryan were friends, All guys are only looking for one thing she told herself. "I thought you were my friend! My husband's been dead for not even 3 months and you making moves on his pregnant wife!?" she added giving him a hateful glare, "I-I have to go" she added before running off to her room and collapsing into bed.

"What did I just do?..." Ryan needed a moment to think. He just kissed a friend who's husband past away not long ago. On top of that, she's pregnant with his child! Ryan couldn't help it but his feeling overwhelmed him. And they were doing a pretty good job of it now. He felt so bad for what he did.

He sat in the living room staring at his shoes. He walked up to them and slipped them on. After putting them on, he walked into the kitchen. He grabbed the note paper on the fridge and started to write;

Pearl,
I'm sorry for what I did. I don't know what came over me. I didn't mean to do it...it just happand. Please forgive me. If you need me I'll be walking around or at the local bar...
Ryan~

He posted the letter on the fridge and walked out the door. I'm such an idiot..." he said as he walked away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back