Moving in at Hogsmead

Chikako Katsunie

Mrs. Katsunie had arainged to rent a flat here at Hogsmead while the girls where still waiting for thier Hogswart letters. She felt alittle safer here then back in Japan but she still couldn't help but look over her shoulder. She had warrned Hoshi and Kita not to go very far but that wasn't going to happen. She was sure they had left to explore the town while Mrs. Katsunie was left to find the address. 'Harowillow' it said but she was having truble finding it. Part of it was she didn't read English well yet.

Thanatos had just left The Three Broomsticks, and lowered his hood with a sigh. It was too hot to be out in the sunshine with a heavy cloak.

Up ahead he could see a woman that he didn't recognize, although this wasn't surprising; a lot of people had moved to Hogsmead during his trip to the Waikato to visit Leonardo. The woman was small, and Asian, and looked a bit confused.
He snorted. I bet she doesn't even speak English, he thought snidely.

Mrs. Katsunie sighed and rubbed her temple. She had to ask someone which was not so good for her because of her situation. Finally she saw a man come out of a pub. I probobly makeing big mustake. She thought as she walked to him. "Excuse me, ahh can you tell me wha this street is?" She said trying not to butcher the laguage to much. She gave him the paper with the street address of her new flat was and waited for an answre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back