Moving house

Dervish Green

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
17 " ebony and phoenix tail feather
Dervish woke up in his bed and immediately saw all the boxe that had been packed the night before. He turned over in his bed an noticed that Samaire had already got up.
Getting up, he grabbed some jeans and a top off the bottom of the bed. After he ha a shower and got changed into his clothes, he walked downstairs to the kitchen. He could smell bacon cooking. Samaire was at the stove with a full cooked breakfast. He put his arms around her waist and kissed her on the cheek. "Morning beautiful. That smells absolutely amazing." Dervish loved the relationshi he had with his wife and kids-including his nieces and nephews.

Samaire had been up for a while now. She had been making sure everything was packed away where it was meant to be.
She stood at the cooker wearing her favourite green dress an cardigan. Looking up at the clock, she saw that it was 8.30. Then her husband came up from behind her and wrapped his arms around her kissing her cheek. "She turned her head to kiss him back. "Morning. Could you go wake the kids up. If you don't they won't be up until midday."

Dervish kissed her cheek again. "Course I will."
He let go of Samaire and wake back up the stairs to Jerrod's room. "Come on JD. Get up or I'll ge he water." Dervish always made this threat when his kids wouldn't wake up.
He walked out the room and went to Stacy's and Angelica's room. "Ana. Wake up. I've already given your brother the water threat. Don't make me do the same to you. And you Stacy. Just because ou're 19, doesn't mean you're not getting up."
All the rest of Dervish's kids were at HS. Angelica and Jerrod were the only one's not at school except for Junior and Stacy who had already graduated. Stacy still lived in the house though. She liked having eveyone around.
Dervish alked back downstairs into the kitchen and sat at the table. He turned to Samaire. "I'm giving them 10 minutes. If they're not up by then, I'm getting them wet."

Angelica heard her dad come in and start talking. When he left the room she got up and grabbed the clothes that she had dumped on the floor the night before.
Ana walked behind her pink and black screen and got changed. She was wearing a short, silk skirt and black top. Her dad never liked the way she dressed but being daddy's little angel had it's advantages.
"Stacy, you know he's not kidding about the water. You learnt that the hard way." Ana waited for Stacy reaction then walked downstairs to the kitchen where she could smell food being served.
"What's for breakfast??" She sat at the table next to her dad and looked at what was in the pans. She was pleased to see that mushrooms were in one of the saucepans. She loved her mum's mushrooms.

Stacy led in bed with the covers pulled over her head when Dervish came in. She loved her uncle but she hated the times he woke her up at.
When Ana left the room, she draged hrself out of bed and put her clothes on.
She walked out her bedroom and downto the kitchen where Sam had just put food on the table. Stacy sat at the table ready to eat.
She didn't eat much but when she was given a meal she would eat it no matter what.

Dervish saw Stacy and Angelica walk into the kitchen and sit down. "I think I better go and get lazy bones as he still isn't down here."
Dervish walked back up the stairs to Jerrod's room. He opened the door and awhs son splayed out on the bed. "I warned you son." He got his wand out and pointed it at Jerrod "Aguamenta" cold water flowed out the tip of his wand amd landed straight on top of Jerrod.
Dervish turned around and walked out the door. Just before he left the room, he turned around and said "You have three minutes to get downstairs to the table or your breakfast is going to the cats.
He walked downstairs and sat back in his chair at the table to eat his breakfast.

Jerrod led in bed with his feet hanging out at the side. He heard his dad calling to im but wa too tired to listen about ten minutes later he heard his dad come in his room again. Suddenly Jerrod was freezing cold and soaking wet. He jumped up in shock and turned to see his dad walking out the door, stopping only to tell him to get downstairs and have breakfast.
Jerrod put some clean clothes on and walked dowstairs to where everyone else was sat at the table eating breakfast. He sat in the chair with a pate already set on the table.

Angelica watched as her dad came back downstairs. A few minutes later, Jerrod walked downstairs still with wet hair. She laughed at him. She loved her twin brother but she also loved to take the mik out of him when he suffered dad's punishments.
"Think about it this way, you no longer need a shower." Angela laughed more. She looked down at her plate and carried on eating, ignoring the glare from her brother.
When she finished eating she sat and waited for everyone else to do the same.

Stacy laughed at Jerrod along with her cousin. She loved the fact that the two of them had so much in common. It was almost as if they were sisters. Even though they were very alike, Stacy still wished she could have a proper sister. She onl had two brothers and her cousins.
From the day her parents were killed, Stacy hated muggles more than anyone could ever imagine. Before that she was ok with them being there as long as they didn't get in her way.
She started remembering the day that she was sent hom from HS being told that her parents had died in an explosion caused by some drunk teenage muggles. All the emotion that ran throuh me; upset, curiosity but most of all-loathing.
She was the last person to finish breakfast. She always was. She couldn't eat fast. Once she finished, the plates were cleared away and she walked outside and sat on the long grass in the garden. Stacy looked at the view of the sea. She could see birds flying above the fish then diving down and grabbing fish and flying away. She sat there for a while thinking about her life befor the 'accident'.

Jerrod glared at his sister as he walked through the kitchen door. He satdown and ate his breafast.
When everyone had finished eating, Samaire cleaned up the plates and Jerrod went outside. He took a quaffle from one of the boxes by the front door and started playing catch with it.

Angelica stayed sat at the table for a few minutes going throug her thoughts but she got bored so she went outside to her and started playing catch with him. Although Angelica didn't look much like Jerrod, they were very alike in characteristics and personality.
They were both great at throwing and catching and they also bothe loved the way they looked.

Samaire finished the last of the packing and called Stacy, Jerrod and Ana inside. "Come on, guys. Time to get moving." She ran everyone through what they were going to do and off they went.
Sam disapparated backwards and forward taking boxes for Jerrod and Ana to move into the right rooms. She left the furniture for Dervish to do with Junior when he arrived.
When everything was where it needed to be, Junior walked through the front door to the new house. "Junior." Sam walked over to her son and gave him a hug. "It's good to see you son." Then she looked around "Would you mind helping out with moving the furniture??"
Sam went to the kitchen and put everything where she wanted it to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back