Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Alexander
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Rhianne wandered around the lawn,looking for a tree that she could sit under..Spotting one,she ran towards it and plomped herself on the cool grass..Her thoughts are wandering again..And they always drift back to Jason..I need to move on..But how..She closed her eyes shut,letting her face soaked in the warming sun..

Beau once again found himself at the lawn, he wasn't sure why he returned here it didn't seem significant to him in any way but as he walked he realised thats where his feet were dragging him.
Once he arrived he saw a girl sitting under a tree, he didn't recognise her at all but she looked about his age, "Hey," he said walking over, "Mind if i join you?" he siad sitting besides her, "I'm Beau,"

Rhianne turned around to see a good looking guy sitting down beside her..She smiled and pushed her hair back while answering,"Hello..I am Rhianne,Eeyan for short..Of course you may join..Nice to meet you.."

Rhianne nodded.."Yes,I am..Are you also??"Beau seemed to be her own age but never seen her around the classes she attended..

Rhianne smiled despite of the nervousness she felt..She had never felt like this since the last but that was because of Jason..He promised that he would never break my heart..But what does he called this thing??She smiled as she let herself being sun kissed by its afternoon rays.."It is great..Just so many homework to do and not quite fun doing it alone..I just happen to love company to pass the time..How about you??"She asked,quite bitting her lip shyly..

Rhianne agreed.."Great,I think..How about for you??I have seen you quite around with Toni..she is a friend of mine.."Hoping her statement would be that quite casual..

((Can you do the honors of being the first poster of my relationship forum??)))

Rhianne nodded...She felt tempted to ask Beau to study with her but it seemed out of her character..."Yep,we met at the train station and hang out at the compartment.."she shift her attention back at Beau.."So,it seems quite nice if you would tell me about yourself then.."

((gotta go..night))

"Oh right," Beau said nodding. "Well, I'm originally from London but I moved here a couple of months ago." he said not really sure what else to say, "Erm I have three older brothers who go to HS," he said, he was aware the conversation wasn''t really taking off, but he lent back on his hands lazily, "And you?" he asked.

Rhianne smiled as she listened to Beau.."Well,I am the only child..We live in Auckland and occassionally went to Melbourne for holidays..I love horse riding and just hanging out here or by the lake.."She smiled,satisfied of the conversation they had..

Rhianne smiled and shook her head.."Nah..Not really..Just a couple animals though..Cats,owls and horses.."She studied Beau for a while.."You are not fond of animals,do you??"

Rhianne was amazed..Beau may not be an animal lover but he had a bat.."Now that is unusual..My cousin Jett had one of those and a scorpion.."She commented with a smile..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back