mossy stones [[and]] glassy ripples

"yah, so i'll go to the headmistress or to nurse o'brien for that." lexi said smiling to jolly. "by the way i meet this girl, she's new actually. i became friends with her. i think she's just somewhere." she said while taking a good look on the back of her.

[color=660000]"Yeah, you do that," said Jolly encouragingly. "So who's this girl you are talking about?" Jolly wondered where the sudden mention of this new girl had come from.[/color]

[color=660000]"Yeah, okay, but what's her name and what does she look like?" Jolly asked Lexi in confusion. Who was she talking about?[/color]

[color=660000]Jolly nodded her head at Lexi's information. "Oh, I see. Well, I will have to meet her, then," she said with a grin. Then she glanced at her watch and gave a start. "Like ohmigosh!" she exclaimed. "I've Potions next! I better go."[/color]

"good luck on potions." lexi smiled to jolly. "thats my best subject, so be good." she wave to her and jolly went out of site.

[color=660000]"Thanks, Lexi," called Jolly, as she sprinted away towards the castle. "But I don't know about the 'be good' thing. I am always doing something wrong!" She grinned and waved before disappearing from sight.[/color]

[ooc; topic can be closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back