mossy stones [[and]] glassy ripples

Jolly Cooper

[color=660000]The Black Lake looked as mysterious and calm as ever. Jolly couldn't tell if there was a Giant Squid in there at all. She stood there, picking up stones from the ground and throwing them into the lake, watching the ripples that the stones produces when they plopped inside. Jolly sighed contently. She was happy at Hogwarts.[/color]

as lexi walks in the lake she saw her only friend except andromeda picking some stone's and throwing in the lake. i started to walked on her direction as i'm just meters away i said "hi, what are you doing here alone."

[ooc; don't forget the third person thingy. ;-) ]

[color=660000]Jolly was picking up another pebble and was about to throw it into the lake when she heard a familiar voice behind her. She looked over her shoulder to see Lexi coming her way. Lexi was a Slytherin and Jolly had been pretty surprised to actually find a good-natured Slytherin in the lot. "Hey, Lexi. I am bored and the lake looked inviting. So I am throwing stones in it," replied Jolly with a grin. She was half hoping to wake up the Squid if it was really in there somewhere, deep inside the waters.[/color]

[[sorry i just being exploit, my mind is in the character on my story and its me.]]

"oh, did you know that if you do that a mysterious creature will go and bash you into the world." lexi laugh at her statement. "well, i'm bored too." lexi became quite at the same time.

[ooc; yay, i can post again!]

[color=660000]Jolly laughed. "I don't really care. I actually want to see that creatures which lurks inside the waters. It'd be fun, wouldn't it?" she said with a mischievous grin.[/color]

[[i'm happy for you, lol]]

lexi rolled her eyes and sat at the mossy part of the ground not even thinking of the expensive jeans her father bought for her in christmas. "just asking." lexi said. "do you have me being slythein or being me." she said in a mertone.

[color=660000]Jolly stopped in mid-throw and looked at Lexi in surprise. "What?" she asked, thinking that she hadn't heard her properly.[/color]

[[sorry wrong spelling]]

"i said if you hate me being slytherin or just being me." lexi started to throw some stoned in the lake too.

[ooc; i have to go now. i'll reply tomorrow, ok? :) ]

[color=660000]Jolly looked at Lexi as if she had grown two horns on her head. "Are you crazy?" cried Jolly, sitting down beside Lexi and putting an arm around her friend's shoulders. "I don't hate you at ALL! Infact, I quite like you," she said firmly, a smile gracing her features.[/color]

[[ok, bye]]

"well, some of them hate me for a reason. they just don't say it in front of me." she said throwing lots of stone in the lake in anger.

[color=660000]Jolly frowned. She wondered if what she thought was the reason people hated Lexi, but she did not want to be the one to say it out loud. "I don't anything hate-worthy about you, Lexi," she smiled. "Why do you think people hate you? Did anyone say something to you?"[/color]

lexi looked in her friend, actually first friend except andy. "well, all of them hated slytherin." lexi said while turning her head in the lake.

[color=66000]Jolly gulped and nodded. "To tell you the truth, I thought the same, too. Until I met you. I thought all Slytherins are bad, but then, look at you. You are pretty and very nice...not at all wicked," said Jolly. "That's why I like you."[/color]

"is that from the heart." she said looking sad. "everyone says that,but i think its not coming from the heart." lexi placed her chin on her two legs. "i wish i'm in gryffindor."

[color=660000]"Of course, it is from the heart!" said Jolly firmly, placing a hand on Lexi's lap kindly. "Come now, don't be sad. I am sure Slytherin is not all that bad." Jolly doubted what she said but anything to cheer up Lexi.[/color]

" you really think so, coz i don't know anyone in my own house." lexi said standing up. "i wish i die. right now." she shouted that echo in the lake to the forest.

[color=660000]Jolly stepped back a little at Lexi's outburst. She thought that Lexi was being a little more dramatic. But then again, Jolly didn't know what being in Slytherin felt like. "Sit down, Lexi. Just calm down, okay? You'll be fine. Just stick with me and no one will harm you," she said confidently, even though she didn't at all feel confident. Jolly was small and delicate looking and she did not seem like the type to fight someone.[/color]

lexi sat down again and felt crying in jolly's arms, but she regain it and smiled to jolly. "i think i'm better with you." lexi said smiling.

[color=660000]"Definitely," smiled Jolly, patting Lexi awkwardly on the back. "So what are you doing here anyway? Is your homework complete?"[/color]

"its already complete, done it before i got here." lexi said smiling for the questions she got. "what about you. do you need help we can go to the library if you want." she said while looking at her.

[color=660000]"Nah, I am done," grinned Jolly. "All I need to catch up on is Quidditch lessons. How are you doing at practice, Lexi?"[/color]

"huh!...i don't go...i'm not great at quidditch, but like to watch it." lexi said feeling kind a nervous on the word quidditch. lexi smiled at jolly.

[color=660000]"Oh, you don't?" Jolly asked in shock. Who didn't love Quidditch? But then again, everybody had different choices and likes. "Well, I LOVE Quidditch," she told Lexi with a grin. "I wish I could play in the house team. It's my life's desire."[/color]

"maybe if your in the team, i'll cheer you i'mm make a cheering squad for you. unless the slytherin wont mind it." she laugh at her statement. "or maybe i can cure you when your hit by a bluger. maybe i'll apply to assist nurse o'brien for that." she looked at her friend with big smile.

[color=660000]"Aw, you really don't have to do that," said Jolly, looking flattered. "The Slytherins will think you are taking Gryffindor's side." She smiled at Lexi. "But thanks, really. That means a lot. But I am not sure I'll get into the team anyway. I have a long way to go."

"or maybe i can cure you when your hit by a bluger. maybe i'll apply to assist nurse o'brien for that."

"Now that would be nice," said Jolly, mildly surprised. "Do you want to become a healer when you grow up?"[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back