Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Ajax)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Yellow for @Wade Verdelet, open after.

After making sure her brother was all set and picking up her own roses, Nicole was ready to take on her deliveries today. After some fussing she'd also selected a flower crown as well and she hoped no one thought it was too tacky. Scanning her list, Nicole had at least been able to glean from Ryan that her first delivery was a first year, though he'd been useless in telling her much else about Wade Verdelet. She was crossing back into the castle though when she saw a group of what were likely first years likely heading for the greenhouses and hurried over them. "Excuse me, is one of you Wade? I've got a rose for Wade," She said, scanning the student's faces for a reaction to the name.

Wade was walking toward the greenhouses when he heard someone ask if one of them were him. He chuckled and turned around to face the person that was looking for him. “Yeah that’s me!”

Nicole was relieved that she'd been able to find Wade, and about ready to strangle her brother for not being able to even name which house he'd been in. "Oh, perfect! Here, this is yours," She said happily, passing over the yellow rose and note to him.

To Wade,
It was fun exploring the school with you. Maybe we could go on another exploration again some time.
Linden.

Wade took the rose and the note, before a smile crossed his face. This was super nice, why had he not done that? Maybe he did? Wade could not remember. He thanked the Slytherin pleasantly before heading back toward the greenhouses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back