Morning Stroll

Margarette Woodlock

OOC First Name
Marga
Wand
Knotted 8 1/2 Inch Rigid Ivy Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Margarette walk on to The Great Lawn to have her morning stroll before classes. She sat under a tree for a few minutes and continued strolling. When she was tired she found a shady spot with a girl. "Mind if I sit beside you?" she asked the girl and waited for the girl's reply.

Hiria was sitting on the Great Lawn in the morning before classes started. She didn't usually get up so early, but this morning when she woke up, the sunrise was beautiful, and it made the grounds look simply spectacular. She knew it was perfect for her writing. She had been sitting in this spot for a few minutes, quill and parchment out, when a girl came upto her and said "Mind if I sit beside you?" Hiria was so engrossed in her writing she was startled by this sudden noise. She looked up and saw a girl also in Ravenclaw uniform, and looked about the same year as her. Hiria said "I don't mind. I'm Hiria by the way. What's your name?"

Margarette was happy that the girl didn't mind if she sit beside the girl. She heard the girl introduce herself so she replied, "I'm Margarette Lipayon. Glad to meet you Hiria." and watched the lawn with the students walking around.

Hiria asked Margarette "Do you like to write?"

"Yes, I like to write stories. But I'm not good at writing poems." she replied. "How about you?" she asked Hiria.

Hiria laughed and said "For me it's the other way around. I love writing both, but I find stories harder. Poetry just seems to come naturally. Do you want to hear a poem I wrote?"

"It's alright we have our own differences." she replied about what Hiria said. "Yes, I would love to" she answered to Hiria's question and waited for Hiria to recite the poem.

Hiria was glad that Margarette wanted to hear it. Hiria said "It's a Haiku" and recited it to Margarette

Brain
Place we keep our thoughts
Beyond our understanding
Without it no life

Hiria sat waiting for Margarette's opinion.

"I love it!" Margarette complimented. "Do you love making a Haiku?" she asked and waited for Hiria's reply.

Hiria said "Yes! I love writing Haiku! What genre of stories do you like to read and write?"

"I like fairytales." she replied to Hiria's question.

Hiria smiled and said "I love fairy tales! I guess you could say I love love stories! My favourite Fairytale is Beauty and the Beast. What about you?"

"Oh! I like that one! But my favorite is Alladin or Cinderella." she replied to Hiria.

"I like those ones too." Hiria replied. "Do you want to go for a walk?" She asked.

"Alright." she replied to Hiria as she stood up and got ready.

Hiria stood up as well. They started to walk alongside the lake. Hiria said to Margarette "The lake's beautiful, but I wouldn't want to fall in. I can't swim!"

"Yeah, the lake is beautiful. But I can swim with a little guidance," she replied, "you know, just to make sure I won't drown." she continued and gave a wink to Hiria.

Hiria's eyes nearly bugged out of her head when she saw something HUGE come out of the water. "Margarette! Look! Isn't that the Giant Squid?" She asked.

"Yeah! It is a Giant Squid. I wish i had camera with me. But sadly I left it at home." she said quite disappointed.

"Maybe we don't need a camera. Maybe we should just admire it. Apparently, in Harry Potter's time at Hogwarts, Harry's friend Colin Creevey's little brother Dennis fell into the lake as they were crossing, and the giant squid fished him out. I hope it's friendly." Hiria said.

Margarette nodded to what Hiria said, "Maybe it will be friendly if no one will hurt him.", she said to Hiria, and admired how beautiful the squid was.

"And apparently there's also merpeople in the lake." Hiria said, diverting her eyes to the water.

"I wish we could go down to the lake today. But in apparently a few minutes classes start." she said, "But there are still other days." she continued smiling and waited for what would Hiria say.

"Well, if in a few minutes classes start, maybe we should get going!" Hiria said to Margarette

"Yeah! Maybe we should so in that few minutes we can still review lessons. So I better go." she said to Hiria as she walked away and waved goodbye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back