Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Whippy Rosewood Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Perseus today was sleaping at houme and that was early morning. He looked cloock and then was 7:30 pm. He was thinking about going visit Anna, becouse he wanted her stay with him here home and spend more time with her. He liked spend time with her and know a little better but right now he was sleaping in bed and later will be going and shake her hair again.

What she was doing in this early morning at Perseus home? Visiting him because she didn't has anything other to do and anyway her dad was going to another city pretty close to Nelson so she decided to visit him. So it was only morning but she already was knocking at her best friend house and hoped he will hear her knocking.

"Anna, it's morning, why you don't sleap?" He asked hear and got out of bed. Then he went to the door. Perseus opened the door and looked to Anna. He wanted sleap.

"Good morning? Did I wake you up?" she hugged Perseus when he opened door, she didn't even check if it's him and luck was on her side. That was Perseus. "If yes then I am glad. I tried." Annabeth joked and then more serious said: "Uh, my dad needed to get to his work in the city that is right next to your home and I.. am just thought that it would be cool if I can visit you, if no my dad is still here and I can go with him to his work. So uh can I spend this day with you?" Please yes, please yes, please yes! I don't want to go to dad's work! her smile was a little bit guilty but anyway she hoped he will say that Anna can stay. She was unexpected guest at Grace home.

If someone tried to tell Perseu something early in the morning, he probably didn't hear anything, if he heard it, he didn't understand anything. This was one of those cases. Anna talked a lot, about something and instead Perseus started to hear her head, a sleep song, Grace didn't understand anything. Perseus's eyebrows raised in question and still tried to wake up. while anna spoke in the meantime he cried out. "Morning, yes!" He told hear with a little grin his face. "Of course you can stay here all day, but please one hour sleap? Then i'm ready get up!" Perseus smiled her and hoped she say yes about sleaping.

And Anna didn't know that he doesn't really understand what she is saying and anyway he said yes so she waved goodbye to her dad. "No problem, maybe you want me to make a breakfast? I swear I won't make any fire and I am pretty good at cooking." anyway she won't has something to do if he won't let her make breakfast and will go and sleep.

"If you want, you can stay with me and later go together shcool? What you think, i think my mom would be don't mind!" He asked Anna about his idea and then listened her voice about cooking. "You don't need voried about that and you are my guest and i'm good cooker to and i can make for you breakfast!" He smiled.

"Hey, it's Saturday. We don't have school today." she laughed, she saw that Perseus is still sleeping and just trying to make it look like he isn't. "I swear it's not a problem. You can go sleep if you still want to and I will make breakfast, I'm up for last three hours and you are for.. oh, past few minutes." Anna smiled, he asked her to let him sleep and now he wants to make eat.

"Oh, right!" He laught and smiled to hear! "Thanks, Anna! You are the best!" He kiss the girl on the right cheek! Perseus smiled hear and he needed a little more sleep and then he would be ready go with her the shop our park.

"Yes, I know." Anna laughed back, she didn't mean it that serious. But when Perseus tried to kiss her cheek she made some steps back. "Woah, there is no need to do that. I will make breakfast and let you sleep even without kissing me" she didn't like people that much, she could hug them but not kiss and she didn't want anyone to kiss her but anyway Annabeth tried to turn it as a joke. But she didn't let him kiss her.

"Sorry, Anna! I Just wanted only cheek and nothing to voried about! I better go sleap" He apologize to hear and fealt a little gilty. He go back to bed and he was sad and mayby ruined friendship. That was stupid idea what he do right now. Perseus walk the bed and go back to sleap and mayby later he will go back and apoligize to her best friend.

"I got it but I just don't like being kissed, not even on a cheek. You didn't know it so that's alright." Anna answered and if Perseus was already fully awake he could catch her friendly tone. She didn't feel like he ruined something, just an awkward mistake nothing more. "So where is the kitchen?" She asked when Perseus started to go back to bed, she was at his home for the first time and she didn't really know where everything is.

"I will remeber that, the little one!" He smiled her and Perseus know he alredy is awake and he couldn't sleap enymore. "I think, i'm up, i will be later evening sleap. Let's go the kichen!" Perseus smiled and stand up to the bed and walked the door and later show her all home. Becouse she was our geast and he wanted the best for hear.

"Yes, that would be really good." Cause she didn't want to have any type of these conversations. That was awkward to say no so better if these situations won't happen anymore. "Oh, okay.. let's go." Anna was surprised about Perseus being awake after that. Maybe it was because she said no? He didn't like her answer or what? She just didn't understand but followed him to kitchen. "Is there anything you want me to cook?"

There was a little silence of them but that was okey. Mayby he will later go and thinking about something he can change it. - We can make cook omlet together, if you want. How about salad to?- he asked.

Anna looked around kitchen to understand where is everything, maybe that was the reason why they had that silence. "I'm going to make salad. I like using knife on vegetables. That makes me feel like I'm in typical muggle movie, you know these types of movies?" She laughed, she wasn't violent and that's why she used knife only on vegetables, she even felt guilty if she cutted meat. "Are you allergic to some type of food? I am allergic to tree nuts, peaches and oranges." If they were doing any stuff with food then why she can't ask some questions about that?

-Grate, then i make omlet!- He walked the kichen and take some milk and egs. Then he walk the radio and turned on song. Then started Song He loves cooked when was music turn orn. -Of course, i like western movies and old times.- He told hear and smiled. When omlet was ready he turned on fire and started cooking omlet. -I'm not alercig of eny food. I love so much Avacado. That bad you have a alergic of this food. Do you have sister our brother to?- He wanted know a little more about her.

"Yes." Anna smiled over her shoulder and then turned back, she was trying to find a knife. "I mean, fantasy movies still hit different because we know about real werewolves and a lot another stuff and the way muggles are trying to express their thoughts about that, is pretty interesting. But fantasy and romantic movies together are just another type of paradise." Anna laughed and found knife she was searching for. Before starting to cut something, she tied her hair back in ponytail. "I'm not into avocado's. I mean, it's not that bad but sometimes I want peaches so bad but I can't. I think the best vegetable is carrot, best fruit is apple and the best berry is strawberry or watermelon." All her attention was to tomato she was cutting. She needed all her fingers. "Yes, I have identical twin sister Elisabeth. Even our parents can't tell which one is me and which one is Elisa. So in school be careful you can get us wrong. And I also have older step brother Zach, the best brother I could ask for but still sometimes I want to punch him. He can be so annoying and still I love him. What about you? Any brothers or sisters?"

-I'm not type of romantic movies. I prefier better horror movies, old times with gun and see viliges and fantasy to but no romantic- Becouse he was to young see romantic movies and he don't like. Anime movies he don't look becouse Perseus like more read and spend more time with brother Henry and make some things togeher. Also later he wanted bee a healer. -I agree with you but i also like so much cherry and strawberry to- He looked hear and he wanted tell her look out with fingers.

-Anna please look fingers when you work- He finaly told her and take two plante and there was his favorit omlet. -I'm always know you are Anna! So you don't need voried. I also hate bad jokes!- He ramaind the girl be careful with him. When she finished talk then he started talk to gear. - I have Melany Grace sister older and she learn Ilvermony shcool and youngest brother Henry Grace and lot of cousin.- He told hear and also he made two cacao.

"I think it's cute. I don't like horror and old times movies." She didn't mean these movies with bed scenes, she meant movies where everything was so good and innocent. "I'm not really into cherries but about strawberries I agree."

"Thats why I'm not even looking at you. I'm looking at knife and fingers and just talking."
Anna didn't even really smile when she worked. "Don't be like that! If our parents can't get us right, how could you? It's not like I'm trying to make you feel bad but I swear we are same in the looks and even in character and our voices are same too, but she is better in music. And don't worry you too, I will talk with Elisa about not joking on you but I can't promise she will agree. We both really love joking on someone so if she will get a chance for that Elisa will use it." That's how having twin sister works, everyone can get them wrong and no one would be mad about that. "Why is she learning in Ilvermony? Why not in the Hogwarts New Zealand?" And Anna finished making salad. "Thank you!" For the cacao.

That was sad she don't like horror movies and old time. But same people can be with the same hobies and that was a little bored life. He rolled eyes a little bit becouse she can't stop talking about jokes and he don't like jokes why is that hard understanding. But when she so much talk Perseus in head her sea waves and that was a little better but he a little listened becouse mayby that was important. -Promise me please, don't do that jokes with me? I can be angry long time. People are just diffirent!- He talk hear and hoped she finaly agreed and hoped he normal started shcool no jokes. - Not sure, but she always told me that Ilvermony is besf shcool and she is happy there. Not sure, you need ask here. - He smiled hear.

-Do you need marshamolow a little?- He always liked tiny marshmelow and take some to cacao. Omlet was ready. -Do you need help salad? Omlet is ready hope you like it- Perseus smiled.

Anna was just into another type of people. Someone was into movies, someone in serials. Someone was good at math and someone at languages. No pne was perfectly same. "I am doing these types of jokes only if I don't really know person I am pranking. So I can promise you, I am not going to joke on you." There was a lot of another people. "I would never skip any chance to get in Hogwarts New Zealand or Beaux. I think these both schools are just the best but I would love to know why she thinks Ilvermony is the best school. That would be interesting." Anna looked at Perseus. She didn't smile, she tried to look more serious but anyway she looked pretty happy.

"No. You know what is the best complect with cacao? Winter evening, snow outside, family around, interesting movie and rug. I think that is just the best time in all time." Anna smiled at cacao, she was pretty sensitive in that type of situation. She loved everything that looked cute and loved moments when everyone was full of happiness. "No, I already finished. Okay, so next step in breakfast? Let's go eat it." She took the bowl with salad and smiled at her friend.

-Thanks, Anna and i realy apriciate!- He felt a little better when she promised no bad jokes to him. That was good fealing and he hoped that she promise will be kept not only just bubling talk. Perseus was agrees about cacao and make people happy but nothing to say. -Bon apetit- He smiled hear and started eating omlet and salad to, then later he drink cacao.

"No problem!" Only what if Elisa anyway joke on him? She will get her revenge and that would be done. "Merci," she giggled. She thought that the way she is talking in french (even easiest words) sounds pretty awkward because she said only what she has heard in movies or somewhere. Her pronountion wasn't the best but at least she tried. "Oh, that is so tasty! I would do everything just to get more," Anna gasped after the first sip of the drink. "Do you want to be my own cacao maker?" she joked but anyway that was her attempt to give a compliment about tasty cacao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back