Morgase's Hideout in Russia

"He's trying to hide it and act like it's nothing, but I know him a lot better than that. He's fuming. But I say let him be angry," Tristan said quite coldly. At times, Sammael angered him greatly.

Morgase tipped back the rest of her wine and looked to Tristan, finding his glass to be empty as well. "Let me get you some more." Standing, she bent over Tristan, her face coming within inches of his, and grabbed his glass. As Morgase turned she walked slowly away from Tristan, giving him ample time to notice how nicely her dress clung to her exquisite physique.

Turning back around Morgase slunk back over to Tristan with two full glasses of wine in her hands and an intense look in her eyes. Bending over him once more, her face inches away from him, Morgase handed Tristan his wine glass and lingered before him for a few moment. "There you are," she said softly, pulling slowly away from him to stand up straight.

Tristan smirked as Morgase teased him; she was not openly flirtatious, but she had her own sneaky way of doing it. And it was working. She was very beautiful indeed.

He thought about bending in and she leaned over to give him his glass of wine, but thought better of it. He gazed back at her intensely, eyeing her up eagerly. "Thank you," he said quietly, taking a delicate sip of his wine.

Morgase smirked at Tristan before taking a step back, sitting down slowly. She turned herself slightly away from Tristan as she crossed her right leg over her leg, giving him a nice view of her long, toned legs. Picking up her glass Morgase took a sip of her wine, looking intesenly at Tristan all the while.

"So, how you have you been Tristan? We have talked enough about everyone else, but we have yet to talk about you, and only you." Morgase put a bit of emphasis on the last part of her statement, her sultry voice trailing off as she took another sip of her wine, her eyes still locked on Tristan.

"I guess that I am alright, I have just been very stressed lately," Tristan replied quietly. "I don't know that there's much to say, however." He kept his eyes locked on Morgase's, and continued to speak. "What can I say? I got in a fight with Ravus, and I can say fairly that he is my equal in battle." His gaze darkened. "If I had used my wand, I would have killed the bastard. Attempt it, anyways."

He leaned his head back. "But I guess I'm not talking about myself again, but I don't know what to talk about." He grinned slightly. "And how about you, Morgase?"

"I am well. It has been a bit lonely out here, but I can survive loneliness. I have been getting some excellent research done and have been working on some breaking edge potions."

Morgase tilted her head back and finished the wine that was in her glass. Returning her head to normal, she looked down at the glass, then up at Tristan. With her eyes locked on Tristan Morgase slid her tongue ever so slowly across her lips, taking in the last taste of the wine.

Tristan finished his own wine, and was suddenly overtaken with desire. Without even thinking, he leaned across the table slowly, kissing Morgase full on the lips, without saying anything.

Morgase closed her eyes as her lips met with Tristan's, smirking inwardly as she pulled away. "Why Tristan, what has come over you?" she asked, more amumsed than angry.

Tristan pulled back, and grinned slightly, but he was taken aback. "I don't truly know. But I'll stop if you want me to." He snapped his fingers. "Just like that, and I'll go away if you so wish."

Morgase smirked openly and pretended to ponder for a few moment. "No, I think I shall allow you to stay a little while." She leaned closer to her him and kissed him deeply, closing her eyes to take it all in.

Tristan returned the kiss with a greater fervor, putting his hand on her neck as he kissed her, enjoying it with much gusto. "That's good," he breathed quietly, "Because I didn't particularly want to leave."

Morgase moved her lips to Tristan's ears, whispering sensually in his ear. "I thought you might like to stay a while."

((I am going to go ahead and say there are not a whole lot of places we can go from here.))

((I think we have to do this:

***EDITED FOR CONTENT***))

bwahahahaha

A while later, Tristan stood at the door. "I have missed you greatly, Morgase," he said quietly, brushing her lips with his own. "I will try to return in a few days. No, I will."

Morgase's black eyes were locked with Tristan's, filled with a look of intensity. Leaning in she put her lips to his ear, brushing it slightly as she whispered, "I will be waiting for you."

"And I will be waiting to come back," Tristan whispered back. Kissing her one last time, he stepped out into the cold night and Disapparated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back