Tristan Drage

Missing

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Tristan apparated with his son to Morgase's flat, his expression disgruntled as he entered her home, looking around for her.

Morgase walked out from her study into the main room where Tristan was. She looked somber as she walked to him, taking Erik into her arms. "I take it things did not go well?"

"No. Sammael knows," he said darkly, "And he was very angry about it."

"Yes, Sammael always was the jealous type," Morgase replied as she sat down on the couch with Erik. "I must say I am a bit surprised he cared so much though. As of late he had begun to care more about our image and his control over me than my actual self."

"That has always been his thing. Image," Tristan said bitterly. "We got into a fight over it, although my father stopped it before anything could really happen."

"Yes, quite the temper he has," Morgase replied as she smiled at Erik, whom she was holding up before her. "I am sorry that you must be in this position." With that she looked at Tristan with an apologetic look.

"It's alright. I wouldn't be seeing my cousin's wife if I didn't love her," Tristan said with a weak smile.

Morgase could not help but smile at Tristan. With Erik in her arms she stood and walked to him, giving him a quick kiss. "And I would not be seeing my husband's cousin, who is more a brother than a cousin really, if I did not love him."

Tristan kissed her back with intensity. "I can stay as long as I want to. They're having Carlisle over."

"Ah, I like this," she said with a genuine smile. Very rarely was Morgase so happy, and never in front of others.

"What in the world do they have him over for?" Morgase asked as she walked back to the couch with Erik.

"My father is determined to get guardianship over my daughter," Tristan explained, "I'm not sure how he's going to do it, but he seems to have found a way." He shrugged. "I would, but I'm kind of on run from the law, and Carlisle wouldn't trust me even under the Imperius curse."

"Well, you will still see her if your father gets guardianship. I sent Sophia a letter, by the way. She had sent one asking about where I was and why I disappeared. I told her about Erik, I hope that is all right."

"I don't mind," Tristan said quietly, "It's not like I can hide a baby. And I think even though my daughter hates me, she would probably want to know her brother."

"Yes, that is a very good possibility," Morgase said, staring at Erik as she slept in her arms. "Perhaps she would not be so angry about all of it if everyone treated her a bit better. I would probably be angry as well if I kept being beaten by Death Eaters. Although I suppose she should also learn to hold her tongue."

Tristan's gaze wandered as he thought about the whole situation. Morgase was right, he would not be a calm spirited soul if he were his daughter either. Although he knew when to shut his mouth. He sighed. "I'm glad that I can be here for Erik, this time around."

"Yes, well, if you would like you can put Erik down in his crib. He is quite asleep," Morgase said with a smile as she coddled the infant in her arms.

Tristan took his son in his arms, placing the baby in the crib that he had brought with. Making sure that Erik was warm and secure under the thin blanket, he sat down on the couch next to Morgase.

He was wearing a very nice cologne, hoping that it was the right selection as he turned to Morgase. "So, how have you been?" he started with a weak smile.

A smirk came across Morgase's face as she breathed in Tristan's cologne. "I have been well, but lonely." Her smirk faded to a frown as she said the word lonely.

"What about you?" she asked as she slowly moved closer to Tristan.

"Same here," he said quietly, moving closer as she did. "Things just aren't the same without you. Drage Herrogard is such a bore."

He started as something tapped against Morgase's living room window, and he saw a raven, carrying a letter in its beak. Realizing that it was the one that he had sent to his daughter, he opened it quickly, opening it before Morgase. All it said was simply,

No title, no greeting or anything. But he knew instinctively that it was Estrella who had sent it, and he smiled a little. He did not know, however, if he should send a letter back.

"What is that?" Morgase asked curiously as she read the note, looking back up to Tristan as she waited for his response.

"I sent Estrella a picture of Erik, just a few days ago," Tristan replied with a weak grin. "I wanted her to see her brother. This is her reply. A little bland, but at least it's something."

He looked up at her inquisitively. "Do you think I should write back to her?" He hadn't had any kind of positive connection with his daughter in 8 years.

"I have no idea," Tristan said, "Maybe try some casual conversation? She never mentioned what electives she was going to take."

He put the scrap of paper down, leaning over and kissing Morgase softly on the lips. "But I'll leave that for later."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back