More.

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
Lemina wandered up to the owlery. She had been putting off this visit all day. She knew Hayden wasn't a one night fling, obviously, but she wasn't 100% sure what was between them at the moment. Mina decided she should send him a letter. Their meeting in Brightstone last weekend had been interesting, she had had loads of fun there. She sat down in the owlery, unsure of what to write, how to begin. Dear Hayden... Hey Hayden!... Hi!... Dear the Perfect Durm Boy... Hey Love... She sat, agonizing over what she could say to the sixth year.

Hayden, who had just had his last Apparation lesson, walked up to the Owlrey at Durmstrang, deciding he would write Lemina. He had a fun weekend with her, and wished to keep in contact with his rebel. When he reached the Owlrey he took out a quill, some parchment and black ink, and sat down to write to her.
Dearest Rebel,

By now, I'm certain, you can tell that I will be adressing you this way through the written word, and that I do not have to write my own name on the bottom, to let you know who this letter is from. I've just had my last apparation lesson, and I am on a certain adrenaline rush, which is why I will apologize ahead of time, if my letter to you does not make much sense at all.

I was wondering, what do you have planned for the summer? I will be in New Zealand for forty-eight hours, and was wondering if you would like to meet up before I pick up Jaken and go to Russia, where I will, unfortunatly, be unreachable. On top of this, I was wondering how you're classes are going? I hear that Hogwarts has a different program then Durmstrang does and my curiousity is peaked.

Do you have many close friends at Hogwarts New Zealand? Or are you as shy as I percieve you to be? I must apologize if it seems that I am bagering you for answers, I'm just curious to see what my rebel is like at school, when she isn't hitting up some first years for money, or doing underage magic. Yes, I'm not funny, but please, humour me.

My friends, are on my case to plan something, and I think they are getting frustrated that I am leaving it to Zeraldi, another one of our friends, as she does not have my organizational skills, and it really is not her role. Which is why I must leave the letter at this.

Hopefully my owl, Ishvar, finds his way to you. He is getting quite old and is a bit lazy, so don't be surprised if one of your friends finds him first.

Hayden Kerberos

PS. I've heard that Hogwarts supports magical beasts and creatures, is that true?

Hayden rolled his eyes at himself, and sent the letter off with his old, barn owl, Ishvar, then went down to the library, assuming that Lemina would only get his letter days later, so he didn't not bother staying in the Owlrey.

[I'm assuming this is a few days earlier so the Owl could fly from Russia to New Zealand :p k?]

Lemina was just beginning to form the first letter on the page when a strange owl flew through the window and landed beside her. It was the owlery, so this wasn't uncommon. But the handwriting on the front caught her eye and she grinned. There was no need to write just yet, Hayden had got there first. She slid the letter from the envelope, and every word filled her heart more to the brim than the one preceding. She grabbed a quill and her parchment and began to write a reply.

Hayden,

Ishvar found his way here all right, I'll use one of the school owls to send this back. He deserves a rest after the journey from wherever you stay, Russia I believe, to all the way down here. I'll give him some treats and let him stay up in the Owlery. There are massive perches for all the owls; barn next to snowy next to eagle next to pygmy; all side by side, every type of owl imaginable. I would send my own bird, Nyctea, but I fear she might get lost in unknown land, she is adorable, but not the brightest. She flies home a lot though.

I'm definitely free all summer. I'll probably be heading back to Scotland for the main part, but I'll spend a week at either end down in Kiwi-land. We could arrange something nearer the time, I'm fine with anything. I'm really looking forward to seeing you again, I can't believe it was only a few days ago.

Apparation sounds a lot more fun than our classes. Well, the sixth years here have apparation, but that will be another two years to wait. How have you been doing at it, I overheard some older students talking about some Ds or something, it sounds really interesting. Back to my more mediocre classes, my favourite would have to be Arithmancy. Definately. Then perhaps DADA (which is Defense Against the Dark Arts, in case you didn't know) or Muggle Studies, which are both interesting, in entirely different ways. I used to adore Herbology, but then we got a new professor. Professor Styx. He creeps me out, in fact, everyone. We used to have Prof. Rambolt, who was quite honestly the nicest woman on earth, talk about a downgrade! What about at Durmstrang? I didn't know that the classes were particularly different there, what are they like?

Shy? You intrique me. I have a good few friends, but possibly I spend too much cooped up in my dormitory to strengthen these friendships. I spend a bit of time with my cat, she's adorable, Allie. I got her first year, maybe second, I can't remember. Hitting up first years for money? Doing underage magic? Despite yourself, you do make me laugh. I spend more time secluded away in the library or out on the lawns than with first years. And really, how can underage magic be done in school.

What about yourself? What do you get up to at school. Excuse if it seems like I'm prying, but what would this thing be that you are organising? I hope I don't seem too nosy!

Yours,
Mina x

PS. What kind of magical creatures. We have Care of Magical Creatures, if that is what you mean?

Lemina drew a kiss beside her name before folding over the letter and giving it to a strong looking long-eared owl. [color=plum3]"Take this to Hayden Kerberos, in Russia, I think, ask this other owl, Ishvar. I'm sure you'll find him."[/color] Do owls talk, though? She handed the owl a treat to brave him for the long journey and left the owlery. The reply would take a while, and the return owl would be able to find her.

Rebel,

You shouldn't be creeped out by Kalif Styx. He's all bluster, trust me, at least in his job he would be. Although I wouldn't suggest getting him extremely angry. I've done that once, never did it again. Over all he is an interesting character. Enough about Kalif, I assume I will be seeing him soon enough anyhow. It turns out my Aunt, the new librarian at Hogwarts, is dating his brother and is now impregnated. Talk about dramatic, no? Much better then her late husband who was a mudblggle born.

We basically have the same courses at Durmstrang except of course Defense Against the Dark Arts, we have the Dark Arts. We do have Muggle Studies but no one elects to have that class. And we have Care of Magical Creatures as well, it was interesting last year. We had our very on werewolf. Apparently she was a transfer from HNZ, did you know there was a werewolf there? I think she returned, which is a shame, I never got a chance to see her change during the full moon in the dungeons, my little brother was sick and I had to take care of him.

What I was planning really was nothing. Don't worry about it. And not to worry you aren't prying my dear.

Yours,
Hayden

PS. You really should go strengthen your relationships with your friends. It would be a shame for you if you only had me, when I'm in a different continent. (Although I'm not exactly complaining :p)

Hayden

You know Prof. Styx? I cannot actually image him being related to our librarian. I barely know her, however have seen her many times with all the time that I spend in the library. I did not realise she was pregnant, I may say hello to her sometime. Then again, I may not. But Hayden, surely you cannot support the use of the word mublood? I know many perfectly nice muggleborns. Still, It's probably just what people say at Durmstrang.

A werewolf? No. Are you sure that she was not from HS or some other school? I am sure that we would be informed if there was a werewolf among our number. I do know of a third year who transferred to Durmstrang and then back again. We don't know each other all too well, but she is so nice. I've never heard her talk about Durmstrang much, although I don't think she particularly enjoyed it.

How old is your little brother? I have many, many siblings. Three younger sisters and then two older siblings. Things are complicated, my love. My little sister might be in Brightstone when we next meet, she loves New Zealand a lot. My older siblings - Lilea and Hoover - are twins and own a shop in Brightstone. We could visit them if you were interested, although I'm fine if we don't, I want time to do things with someone else.

Love,
Mina

P.S. If I can go four years like this, I can continue.

Mina,

Of course I know Kalif. His son is one of my closest friends. Aunt Rosaline isn't exactly the nicest, I wouldn't suggest speaking to her my dear. And I am sorry if you are insulted at my use of the word mudblood. I know it is vulger, but it is how I was raised, which, I know is unacceptable.

Yes, I am 100 % certain that the werewolf girl was from Hogwarts New Zealand, and returned last year. No, you wouldn't be informed, only the Professor's have to know. It is up to the Head Master or Mistress to inform the student body. If she has red hair, then that's your girl my love. I wouldn't suggest taking a stroll with her when the moon is full. I would be devestated if my rebel was hurt in such a way.

It would make sense that she didn't enjoy Durmstrang. If that is the girl, our Headmistress allowed the Professor's to refrain from giving her, her wolfsbane potion, so we could see the creature in it's truest form.

Borka is fourteen, he's my only brother, I have two sisters, Ellie, who is thirteen and Aglalia is six. We live our Grandfather and he teaches us more advanced Dark Arts magic, or prefects what we have learned. I excell in that class, unfortunetly. What do you mean by complicated Mina? And if you would like me to meet your older siblings I certainly will not disagree to a meeting, however, I would wish to have some time with you alone before I leave.

Yours,
Hayden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back