More word to send home

Asher Lurken

Wand
Zebra Wood 10" with essence of unicorn hair
After the selection banquet Asher made her way back to the tent and decided to keep her promise to Abbey. She pulled out a pice of parchment and began writting another letter:
Dear Abbey,
Well I'm sorry to report that I didn't get chosen as the TriWizard Champion for our school, but the good news is that Noah didn't either. I know that sounds really selfish, but I don't think I could stand the thought of him possibly getting hurt. I feel so horrible for feeling that way...he wanted to be chosen so badly. Why am I so selfish? Oh, I've gotten closer to Nina and she convinced me to go to Brightstone Village and get a 'makeover' pictures to come soon. (I made sure to tell her that my eyes were to remain the same.) I still really miss you. I hope everything is going well there. I haven't heard any reports of sections of the castle blowing up, so I assume you're managing to stay out of trouble. Hope to report more news on how things are going with Noah. Speaking of which, Sakura and I are actually getting along really well. She's actually very nice...but I still want Noah all to myself. Letters to follow and I hope to hear the same from you.

Love Your Sister,
Asher

Asher folded the parchement carefully and made her way to the Owlry. She found the same owl as before and attatched the letter to its leg. This time, she had managed to find a mouse hoping to make the Owl deliver the letter faster by offering a reward. She watched the owl fly away and she sighed a loaded sigh. She made her way across the grounds thinking. Well, now I can focus on my studies while I'm here...and Noah will be safe, though he must be disappointed...I don't want to have to deal with Professor Mortis's disappointment and I hope he isn't too hard on Noah...there wasn't anything he could have done...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back