OOC First Name
James
Sexual Orientation
Esmexual.
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
The title says it all, I know, I'm just as surprised as you are :woot:

Well ok, here goes...

I have James Adams who's a bit of a Quidditch player, very polite, very shy. He's starting to like girls now (but he found Mackenzie Mitchell, no stealing :glare: ). So what I'm looking for: any friends, he likes friends (and he needs them too - I'm thinking of killing off his mother at some point :r [that sounded a tad harsh :doh: ]). I'd also like an enemy (or two :woot: ) as he has none atm, and that's unrealistic.

Then of course, I have Luella Najha (yes, I know, I have trouble spelling the name sometimes too xD ). She's a forest girl from Germany, so shy she's never spoken to anyone for a few years, and has only recently arrived in NZ. Time to get some friends (this needs a lot of dedication though), and maybe a lover, but probably not yet. Enemies are fine too!

So I'm amazing at these topics :p and know that you all want to RP with me :tut: so there are my two characters. TWO!!

Thanks to everyone considering RPing with me,

James

How old is Luella? Depending on her age I may have an idea.

Edit: Damn, she's 19. That's too bad xD

I have Jean here who is teammates with James. Perhaps they can practice together, talk strategy, or something similar to see if they'll hit it off. I could see it going either way considering how Jean was raised. If they don't get along, that could be an interesting dynamic to the team. If they do, then they can be great friends. :)

Jean/James sounds like it could work, I'm open for anything that could happen to do with Quidditch :) we'll just have to see how it goes then...do you want me to start, or will you?

Great. Could you please start?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back