Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Clementine
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Thaddeus decided to help deliver flowers at the very last minutes, luckily for him the students organising the event didn't mind it at all. He didn't know the guy he was supposed to be delivering his first flower in person, but knew that he was called the King of Flowers. Hoping that Thaddeus would find Orwell at the Wild Patch, he made his way outside and called out, ''Are you Orwell?'' when he saw a boy standing a few metres away from him.

The Wild Patch was always active but it seemed more so now than ever. The teen had spent a lot of moments within the gardens and the flowers needed for the rose deliveries had taken up a lot of his time, and he had a good number left over that he would find other purposes for. The King of the flowers adjusted his crown as he heard someone ask for him, the teen looked up and wiped his hands down on his old t-shirt, "Yeah, I'm him," the teen confirmed with a little smile, "What can I do for you?"

Happy to have found the person he was looking for, the Gryffindor walked to the older boy with a smile on his face. ''I have a rose to deliver to you.'' Thaddeus told Orwell, and took the rose with the note addressed to him out of the bucket. ''Here, this one's for you.'' he said as he held the flower out for Orwell to take it.

Orwell,

You are one of the smartest, and most unique people I have ever met. Please continue to be yourself no matter what. You did a great job growing the roses this year, they're somehow more beautiful than they were before. I hope you like this pink rose.

Pia.

Orwell glanced at the rose that was handed to him by the boy, looking at it fondly in his before looking at the note that was attached to it. He read it over quickly, smiling easily as he did so. It was such a wonderful note, he could help but blush at the words that she had writtent to him. He was glad that Pia was his friend, that they could be friends, "Thank you," he told the boy who had delivered the rose to him, smiling easily at it and the boy. It was a wonderful thought from Pia.

He watched the older boy as he began to read the note, and gave him a nod when he thanked him. He was definitely going to sign up next year. Maybe next year he'd have the courage to actually sign the note to Clementine with his name instead of sending it to the girl anonymously. With a smile on his face, Thaddeus walked away from Orwell, glad to see that the older boy was happy with his rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back