more quality time

Alex Mosier

Wand
17" willow with Dragon heartstring
Alex walked down to the lake front with veronica. He made his way up to the shore line and rubbed his hand across the surface.

veronica watched him wondering what he would do next. she took a deep breath and out and said"its so beautiful outside."

Alex looked at veronica, with a little glaze over his eyes. "Let's go." Thats all he said, he waited for her reactions.

veronica didnt move, unsure what to do, he was awfully close. she was frozen in place.

"Relax." He grabbed her hand for a second. Waited until everything seemed calm, and then just ran and jumped into the Lake, fully clothed. He stayed under for a second. When he emerged from the water, he called out, "Are you coming?"

veronica jumped in, and popped out all soaking wet, she looked at him and laughed" why r we doing this?"

"You say why, I say, why not?" Alex swam over to her. "So, are you enjoying yourself?"

"in a strange way yes." she laughed they were floating right next to each other.

"So, now, what do you think we should do?"

"well here we r soaking wet, so since this was ur idea u ca decide." veronica laughed slightly shivering.

"You seem cold? Wanna go inside and find a fire?"

"ya please." she was really thankfull he wanted to inside she started going to the shore.

"Why don't you lead this time."

"why not" veronica reached the shore and squeezed the water out of her hair she was soaking wet. "i cant beleive i did this when u call this a date." she smiled,her clothes were all sticky. she went back to drying her hair and stood up, she could see that alex wanted to do or say something to her.

Alex got out of the water and walked up to her. "You know that there are going to be romurs, right? A lion and a snake never get along, yet alone, date."

"ya i was thinking the same thing, what do u think we should do?"asked veronica a little disappointed, she had a great time with alex today and she never thought thish would be their first and last date.she looked down not able to look at him.

Alex put his hand under her chin. He raised her head to look at him. "Whats wrong?"

"well its just that i had a really nice time and i really like being with u and its sad to think we wont be able to do that anymore" said veronica her eyes looking in his eyes.

"Whoa, why not? I don't care what people think, I just wanted you to know what you in for." Alex lend in and gave her a hug. "Let's go find a fire."

veronica held him as he held her and he was warm, "sure lets go in." she stood back and stood there.

"Do you know where a good fire is at this time of day?"

"the three broomsticks?" veronica said. she lost footing on the stone underneath her foot and began to fall.

"Oh, crap!" Alex tried to grab her, but fell forward. Now, not only was he wet, but he was muddy. He looked over at veronica. He couldn't muster any words, he looked in her face, and started to laugh a little.

veronica fell on her back but the funny part was that alex fell too, they were beside each other and began to laugh. she looked at him all muddy and wet and her too.

Alex kept laughing for a second, then put an arm around her. Things got quiet, and lend in, as if to kiss her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back