More news.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi smiled, she just found out so many things today that nothing could bring her down. She quickly took out her phone and texted Jason. " Come home, news to tell you." She put her phone back in her jeans. Caysi could see the baby bump that was forming, it was soon enough that she would be in labour. She sighed and waited on the couch for Jason.

Jason quickly apperated home when he got Caysi's text. He went to look for her, which was a mission in its self with the size of the house. He smiled when he found her. Jay embraced her in a hug. " Whats up hunny?"

Caysi smiled at Jason. " Oh my, I have so much to tell you." She said looking at him. " So much information that you might want to sit down." She said laughing.

Jason raised an eye brow and laughed as he sat down. " Ok im sat down, what is the amazing news?" Jay looked at her curiously as he waited for her answer.

Caysi nodded and sat down. " Well hun, we're expecting two girls." She said happily. " My brother and Jade are expecting a baby, my other sister is getting married and she's pregnant." She said all in one breath.

Jason opened his mouth and raised his eye brows. " Blimey, you have a very fertile family." He laughed loudly. " A few more and your whole family will be pregnant or have pregnant girls." He ruffled his hair up as he laughed

Caysi laughed. " I guess I do." She smiled at Jason. " See look the baby bump is already showing." She said showing it to him. " I'm going to be 5 months pregnant at the wedding." She said laughing. " I have two more sisters and maybe they'll be pregnant too." She laughed.

Jason sighed. " Wow there are going to be so many hormones fling round. I mean you and your two sisters. Anas one and as she has broken up with Riley because she caught him cheating that will be awkward." He frowned and scratched his head.

Caysi was shocked. " Really? I would never ... Wow." She said looking at Jason. " That is going to be awkward at the wedding." She said looking at Jason. " There are going to be many hormones flying around." She said .

Jason laughed. " Its going to be like desperate house wives, or eastenders." He chuckled slightly. " I think i will have to wear armor under my suit." He laughed again.

Caysi laughed. " That's a very good idea actually." She said looking at Jay. " Imagine all of this at the wedding?" She asked Jay. " You should wear a lot of armor that day." She said smiling at him.

Jason laughed. " We should arrive in armored cars with armed body guards with us at all times. Snipers in the roof tops and war hounds at the ready." He chuckled at the thougt

Caysi laughed so hard that she nearly fell on the floor laughing. " Your so funny." She said hugging him. She was still laughing. " I love you." She said laughing.

Jason laughed with her as he hugged her. " I love you too." He smiled then kissed the top of her head gently

Caysi laughed. " Do you think we're going to need the army there?" She asked looking at him. " These two down here love to play soccer." She said sighing to Jay.

Jason laughed. " The army, the RAF, the navey. Just in case their waters break i don really want to swim in their pee." H laughed.

Caysi laughed. " Well then, how about we just call every force in the world to come to this wedding." She said to Jason. " We just must have to have the wedding in the ocean so if the waters break it can just blend in." She said laughing.

Jaosn laughed. " But then the fishies will die and the sea levels will rise and everyone will call glabal warming all over again." He chuckled slightly as he lay down and put his arms over his head.

Caysi laughed. " That's true." She said sighing. " Is there any other way to help us live through that day?" She asked smiling.

Jason shrugged with a laugh. " Im sure it will be fine hunny. Hormones or not, it will be fine." He smiled as he played with her hair and kissed the top of her head

Caysi nodded, "I'm sure it will be." She said to Jason. "Hows Riley doing?" She asked Jason.

Jason shrugged. " Fine i guess" He was still a little unsure of how he felt to the whole matter that she had slept with his best friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back