Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
It had been a few days after the successful launching of Gossip Magazine and Isabella couldn't be more proud of how things panned out. She saw many upset to the point of lighting the magazine on fire, others crying, and even a few praising her for the trashy tabloid, it was just what she wanted - to cause Chaos. She heard many murmurs of the creator not having a life but it only made her laugh, was it her fault that she was a brilliant multi-tasker? The girl had a few more tricks up her sleeve for future issues but first she had to mail a friend. After trying to convince herself that she hated the girl, Isabella couldn't help but admit that she really did like Victoria, she'd done so much for her this past summer. Not to mention the fact that she had been the one to suggest the publishing company to her, not that she knew of her devious plan, Isabella still wouldn't tell her what it was. Once she was at the Owlery, Isabella called down Wendy's owl, Weasley and gave him a note.
Dear Victoria,

Just wanted to say hi, and thanks for the tip!

-Isabella Chaos
"Send this to Victoria," she instructed to the owl, with a light stroke of its head. Once it hooted in acceptance, she gave it an owl treat before letting it take flight. Isabella lingered around the place for a little while, wondering if she should return the many, many letters Pamela had sent her. She happened to have the most recent letter in her pocket and pulled it out, reading it once again though she had already memorized this one too. She wanted to write back to her so bad and tell her how much she missed her to pieces, so much that she didn't even sleep at night, but she was still too angry and hurt that she had gotten a different job and "abandoned" her, so she wouldn't write back. With a sad sigh escaping the thirteen year old's lips, Isabella put the letter back in her pocket and exited the smelly place.

Victoria had received Isabella's very short letter and for a while was a bit confused by what tip she had been talking about but then remembered she must've been referring to the printing company. She still didn't know why she wanted to know all that information and it worried the older girl, but she was only just getting on good terms with the stubborn Slytherin so she didn't want to jeopardize their new friendship and have to live the rest of her holidays when she'd visit in constant turmoil. Victoria was busily taking care of the two infant Chaos' and sometimes Deja when Valerie had to work nights, so she didn't have much to write to Isabella, however there was one thing she had to beg the thirteen year old to do.
Isabella,

I'm glad to hear from you! I hope you are doing well, tell Isaac that I said hi and that he better be behaving himself as well. Not much to say here except please, please write to your parents and Pamela. They're worried sick about you and your mother won't stop asking how you are. They say they keep writing you but you don't reply, so imagine your mother's heartbreak when she saw a letter from you addressed to me...
Please talk to them Isabella.

-Tori
Victoria quickly signed the letter off and sent it with Carmel, their family owl, and returned to her caretaking duties before Daphne got home.

This was about the tenth letter Daphne was sending her daughter in hopes that this time she'd finally reply. She sent the letter off with their family owl, Carmel, and huffed slightly in annoyance at her eldest child. Why was Isabella mad at her? She hadn't done anything. According to Victoria she was upset that Pamela had 'abandoned' her, so why were she and Charles getting ignored too? As far as she was concerned it was not her fault, Charles had been the one to accept her two weeks notice and not fought for her.
Isabella,

Please respond to our letters. Your father and I are very worried about you, we just want to hear from you that you're doing fine. I thought spending the summer without talking to us was long enough, can't you just forgive and forget, please? I can't stand knowing you won't talk to us. I want to hear how things are going on in your life. I hope you'll come home for the holidays. I miss you...

Love always,
Your mother,
Daphne Chaos
Daphne stood in her kitchen thinking about her oldest daughter for a few moments, knowing she was just as stubborn as she was and thus the reason she wouldn't write back. She had written to Victoria however, which she found extremely odd because Isabella never warmed up to someone that fast. Something had to be up between them. Another thing that was weird was that Pamela had never returned her owls either, whenever she'd ask about Isabella over the summer. Was she hiding Isabella from her? Did Pamela plan to keep Isabella to herself? Daphne sighed and knew that if that were the case, her daughter would probably be better off with her, she had never been very nuturing towards her when she was younger. But now the woman couldn't stand knowing that her own child had shunned them from her life, it was heartbreaking for a mother!

Charlie too had not given up on sending letters to his eldest daughter, making sure she knew how much they missed her and hoped to hear from her. He felt that if she was convinced that they wanted her back, she would eventually reply and hopefully return home upon the holidays. Something was bothering him in his sleep lately and he knew it had to do with someone close to him; he hoped Isabella was safe.
Izzie,

It's your father, again, hoping you'll reply to us some time. Look I'm not going to waste my time doing 'small talk' through owl, so I'm just going to cut right to the chase. I've been having dreams about owls and that's never a good sign. Can't you see how worried sick we've been? I know you're getting our letters because Carmel comes back with a nod, a somber nod since you gave no reply, but still. Our informant at Hogwarts is still keeping a close eye on you however that doesn't meant we don't want to know how you're doing. They say lately you've been looking stressed or tired, what's wrong Izzie? Your mother had started to pull her hair out hysterically wondering why you won't talk to us. Can't you see we miss you?

Love you always,
Charlie

More letters from her parents came to Isabella and still she would not budge. Perhaps it was because Pamela was the one she wanted to talk to, and she didn't seem to be making much of an effort to contact her as much as her parents were. Did Pammy really not care about her anymore? It only made the teenage girl want to rebel more. That had been her plan all along, cause so much chaos in school so that Pammy will see how bad Isabella is without her and have to come back to keep her in check! So far Isabella was only just getting started, and with her lack of sleep she was more cranky than usual, so the students had better watch out.

Something in her father's letter however, had caused the Slytherin to pick up a quill and scratch away on the yellowish parchment as she wrote a letter. The letter wasn't to her parents, no she wasn't giving in any time soon, but instead to another relative.
Dear Val,

My dad said he's been having dreams about owls in his most recent letter. And lately I've been having dreams about owls too. I remember him saying that it was a bad luck sign for our family, warning us for something in the future but what exactly does it mean to us?

-Bella

Valerie sighed as she re-read her younger cousin's letter over again, finally deciding to get around to replying. The younger Slytherin sure knew how to rile her parents up. They were so excited to see a letter arrive at the house however Daphne had actually broken down into tears when she saw that it wasn't addressed to either of them, but to Valerie. Valerie felt extremely bad, and even though she let them read the letter, there was just no replacing that empty feeling they had knowing that their daughter was blatantly ignoring them. Finally, when Daphne and Charles were both out of the house, Valerie had taken that time to write back, not feeling quite as guilty now that her aunt and uncle weren't secretly giving her surly, bitter looks about the letter. Deja was outside in the backyard, waddling after one of the many cats the Chaos' had, even though the one year old girl was allergic to them she loved chasing after them so Valerie had to go to and buy her some medicine to help her allergies. She sat outside watching her little girl as she wrote a quick response to the younger teenager who reminded her a lot of herself when she was younger.
Bella,

You're dreaming owls too? That's not good. Owls mean a lot of different things in dreams but for our family specifically it tells us that death is coming soon to someone close. The worst part is that no one knows who it will be. As long as you don't hear the owls screeching then there's still time. Once the owls start screeching, expect a letter of bad news. Normally I'm the type that says that all that is a load of bull, but I remember about two weeks before I found out I was pregnant with Deja, I kept having dreams about fish, and fish mean someone is expecting so ever since then I pay very close attention to dreams.
Just make sure you're staying safe and keeping yourself out of trouble because your parents are starting to get the dreams too and it's scaring them, knowing that you won't talk to them. Will you please just talk to them already? I'll talk to Pammy to get her to come around too okay. Stay safe!

-Val

It was December 23, the day before Christmas Eve, and Daphne still wasn't even sure if Isabella was going to be coming home for the holidays. It had been nearly six months without word from her teenage daughter, only hearing from others how she was doing and it was just simply not enough for the worrying mother. Everyone in the family had been having owls invade their dreams ever since Isabella had started school again, however last night was much different than the other nights. She'd heard the screeching - whoever it was, their time was up. Daphne couldn't stand to think that she might be the one, but even worse, Isabella might be the one to go, and they still hadn't spoken so she was desperate for a word back.
Isabella,

Enough is enough, this has gone on for far too long! I'm going to pick you up from the train station by your school tonight after your Yule Ball is over. You need to come home and work this out with us. I love you so very, very much.

Forever,
Your Mother,
Daphne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back