Not open for further replies.

Rapunzel Frost

OOC First Name
Annalee
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Soooo this -->
ellen-page-20080429-406264.jpg
is Rapunzel Elaine Frost! She's as outgoing as anyone can be and she's smart! She definately wants a few friends! It doesn't matter what they're like... She tries to avoid enemies! Boyfriends, Best Friends, Friends, Acquaintances... Choose one and we'll try ta make it happen! PM me or just reply here if you wanna start (or I could start) a topic!
Thanxx
-Annalee

here, I can offer Ryuuji since he needs some friends too, he's a newly created character since I've decided to make an Asian one..

Ryuuji is an energetic and intelligent type of guy. He's into sports and he also loves music..I'm still trying to develop his character.. :)

yes please, can you start it? :)

She sounds just like the sort of person that i like to rp with. Would they like to be really close friends/best friends??????
Alice's character development is under my signature so you can see what sort of person she is.
Thanks,
Kate :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back