Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
bi
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Yellow for @Sabrina Wagner

One of the names on her list wasn't someone Senna knew personally, but she did recognize the name as being one of her classmates. Which meant she had a face to look out for rather than a name to scream. She had been skipping through the halls when she noticed the girl and quickly made her way over. "Sabrina, hey!" Sen grinned as she touched the girl's arm to make her stop walking. "I have a rose delivery for you!"

Sabrina was trying to keep as transparent as she could during the deliveries, quite confident that she won't get any rose as she sent only one so what were the chances? Really slim. But as someone touched her when she was on her way to lunch, she got a little startled up. "I-i-i... Hi," she extremely stuttered as she understood it was Senna. And she was confused that she had a rose for her. "Wh-what? R-rose? Are you sur-re?"

Senna nodded excitedly when Sabrina seemed to question whether she really had a rose for her. "Definitely!" She grinned as she looked through her roses for the right yellow one and held it to for her, the note tied to its stem. "This should be it."

Hope you have a good Valentine's Day.
-Ethan

Sabrina accepted the rose and read the note. She couldn't help but smile lightly as she saw Ethan's name, it felt nice to receive a rose from him and know that she sent him one too. "T-thank you! G-g-good l-luck," she easily offered, quite confident that Senna was busy and Sabrina definitely wasn't the best company for her.

Senna grinned when her classmate accepted the rose, having to try real hard to contain her curiousity and ask her who it's from. That was none of her business after all. But it would be interesting. Rose giving was nice but receiving roses might be just as fun. "No worries, happy Valentine's!" She beamed when Sabrina thanked her before skipping off with her roses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back