Steph
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Indiana Night
I've been planning on created one of these things for my new firsts years for awhile now but have been loaded with replying to other people's and the threads we've made that I haven't gotten around to it. So while now while I only have one to reply to on Indiana I thought I'd give this ago and see where it takes us.

Direct Quote from Development Here
The young girl has a mild temperament, being a very calm being ever since she was a young child. She doesn't consider herself to be quite a child anymore. More like a young girl is what she'd prefer to be called. She forced herself to start growing up faster around the age of eight once she realized how much of a burden she was to her father and grandmother when her siblings were off at school. She is still very much young inside and will possibly be at the head of some very fun times around campus.
She does ask a lot of questions whenever she's in the mood too so be warned. She'll be more suprised if your character starts asking her all the questions instead as well. Ask her the right question and she can get rather excited.
Needs:
Well this girl has plenty of friends, or rather friends in the making. But I am putting this out these for those of you who havn't made a plotline thread and would be interested in having Indiana meet your character. Most of her "friends" at the moment are Gryffindor, which is okay but I'd like to see some more houses in the mix :p Ravenclaw where are you?
Also while I was thinking back to my own times at 11 years old I couldn't remember what grade I had been in. And turns out 6th grade, ah awkward years of Middle School. And I also know that with the times, girls and boys start thinking they have"crushes" on each other in like 3rd grade. Much like myself, Tyler was a very good looking 3rd grader in my class. Sadly now he isn't.... Anyway I wanted to start a relationship for Indiana now, that wouldn't actually bloom into anything other than thinking he is cute, he thinks she is cute and being just friends. Obviously with an older sister at the school who made the mistake of getting a boyfriend at her age, Georgiana won't let Indiana make that mistake. But I'm looking for a future for her, they don't have to become finals or anything. And I was sort of thinking that like the Friend Zone TV one of them will have to step it up like that in future for them to date or they'll forever be friends sort of relationship.

Judd Ford
Hmm Judd is my newest character and I'm still in the stages of really setting him up so no direct quote from his Bio yet :(

But Juddy is pretty much a goof ball character. Similar to Liam Kale, Maia's character, he is a big fan of Star Wars. But he has also branched out from there and basically would be considered a Sci-Fi lover. Suprisingly I haven't made one like him before because I am much like him in love for those strange shows not everyone gets, ahah.

Anyways he comes from a small town in Nebraska so be warned he may insult your character if he/she has an accent. He hasn't gotten around much and only really knows the stanard american accent. Or very standard British one from their sci-fiish shows. Also he wears a Fez, like all the time. So it'll be easy to consider him strange for anyone and not quite understand him at first. But he is very much a friendly loyal person. He does like to take charge though, even so you may not understand what he is trying to do with the lead. I'm guessing that if/when Rumor Has It v.5 comes out he'll be in there somewhere with his fez. So be warned again you're befriending a strange kiddy.
Needs:
He needs buddies and prehaps a few who are just one thread sort of deals that have your character just not understanding the little fellow.
Prehaps a future girl/Final can be set up now. Or If you are thinking about it and don't know PM me and we can just see how it goes between our characters :)

:wub: :wub: :hug: :hug:

So since you directed me here I was thinking...since Indiana and Kyndel are in the same house mayhaps they could be roommates. They are sort of opposites so I think that they might get along very well. Where as I'm getting the vibe that Indiana is kind of calm and relaxed, Kyndel is super energetic and a bit hyper at times. I think they could balance each other out very well. Let me know what you think : )

Aw! Roommates sound like a good idea! She does tend to get excited easily but not very often. So she may be excited when she first meets her roommate, but afterwards she'd be the calm one yes.

Yay!! I'll go ahead and start a topic in the dormitories for them and link it here : )

Okays! And no problem I'm really bad at starting them unless its a big plot moment or something :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back