Sexual Orientation
Bisexual (Jason)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Whippy Oak Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
OOCOut of Character:
Letter in response to this thread.

Letter said:
Dear Lot-Polka-Dot,

It's funny how I can almost hear your voice in your letter, demanding and sweet at the same time. You know I can't tell you why I transferred, I told you I might at some point. Father wanted me to try to spend some time abroad, that's all I want to say. Hogwarts has been fun and I'm really enjoying New Zealand, but I think you should go to Ilvermorny like me. I was planning to come back for the next year or maybe my last, though I'm not sure. It's a really great school, and maybe you'd be a Horned Serpent like me! I also really don't think father would want you to come here. As persuasive as you are.

I'm doing great, I will tell you about the houses even though I really think you should change your mind about trying to come here. There's Gryffindor, which I've gathered is for brave and maybe somewhat foolish people. They break rules a lot, from what I've seen. Then there's Ravenclaw which is for people that are smart and like to study. There's Hufflepuff which is for really awesome people like your big brother. And Slytherin which I've heard mixed things about. Some people say its bad, but I think people there can be misunderstood. I met a boy from Slytherin and he was nice enough.

I have made some friends, Reuben Lagowski is a boy in my house and we've gotten close. Then there's James Cade, Maddie Walden, Cairo Savage and Freya Odegard. I know the names mean nothing to you but I promise I didn't make them up. I do miss Leah, and that's something I need to talk to you about.

I am going to stay with Leah's family in New Zealand during the holidays. I know you'll probably be sad not to see me during Christmas but I promise to send you an awesome gift and floo-call you on Christmas. I really want to stay here for a bit more to really get to know the culture and stuff, as well as see Leah. Please don't see this as me picking her over you or anything because I would never do that. You know I'll always be there for you, little sis. I just need to be away for a bit, mostly from father. Besides, our parents will probably give you double the gifts this year. Isn't that good?

How have you been? I miss you even more than normal when I'm at school. I think it's because you're further away. When it's summer there (winter here, crazy right?) I'll probably come back home.

I've written to father too about my decision to say here over Christmas, he might not be pleased. But you know how we are, always fighting about something.

I have to stop writing now to pack. I'm sort of nervous about meeting Leah's family. That's weird, right? I guess I just want to make a good impression on them.

Love (lots of it),

Matthew

Letter said:
Matthew Harper,

As you know me, I'm sure you did expect this letter that I'm about to write back. It is so unfair that you won't tell me, you better tell me since this is not making any sense. I guess I'm gonna have a nice talk with dad about this stupid stuff. I WILL go to Hogwarts, and no where else. I don't get it, it is like you don't want me there. I don't like Ilvermorny that much and most of all I just want you to be by my side. In this situation I will convince mom and dad to follow my wishes, perhaps for the first time dad will become angry at me but I don't care. I AM NOT GOING to Ilvermorny, that's for sure. Hogwarts sounds like a lot of fun. I'm not sure where I would end up, what do you think?

No Matt! I was so looking forward to see you again and hear everything. I don't care about those gifts, I will get enough if you are there too. And you are the biggest gift I wanted to have.. Can I change your mind again? I'm not sure if dad and mom likes this idea of you. You have plenty of time for that culture and America is way better I'm sure.

What is with you and dad? I know you have your issues sometimes, but he loves you and I'm sure he is proud of you and wants to hear your stories of Hogwarts. I'm really pissed off right now, I don't understand. I'm not five years old anymore.

Charlotte

Letter said:
Dear Lot-Flower-Pot

I know you are angry with me. You using my full name is a good indicator. Look, I'm really sorry. I know you miss me because I miss you twice as much (I swear!)

I know father gives you what you want most of the time but I really don't think he will this time, dear sister. Though, you're nearly as stubborn as he is. I hope he doesn't get angry with you, Lot, it's not a fun position to be in. I don't know where you would end up if you came here. Maybe you would be in Hufflepuff like me. Or Slytherin? I'm not sure where bossy people go. (I joke!)

Lot, I'm sorry for not coming home. It's not because of you. There's a situation with father and I would rather not see him for a while. I'm not budging on this, Charlotte. I'm spending my holidays here.

I know you're not five anymore, and you know I would tell you if I could. I'm not making up an excuse or fake reason because you know I would never lie, but sometimes that means I have to be honest about not being able to tell you some things.

Love,

Matthew

PS: I know you're still angry, but don't take it out on the owl. Or my room, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back