Moping around.

James Abbott

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash,
James had woken up about a hour ago, and had gone down to breakfast alone. On his way back he decided to walk around the castle, and anyway he needed some time to think.
He walked up to the fourth floor corridor. He was tempted to go into the library, but he hated books and silence. He sighed and sat in a window, with his knee's pulled up to his chest, and his arms wrapped around his knee's.

Steph planned to go into the library and get her potions essay done, as it was already over-due. But on the way up there she spotted James in a window.
'James?' Stephanie said, 'What'cha doing?'

James had been thinking about Steph, and he jumped when he heard her voice. He spun around and smiled.
'Hey, i was just thinking about you, and then you appear. Creepy!'

Stephanie smiled and sat next to him, knocking his knee's off of the window-cil.
'Yeah creepy. I was just going to go to the library, to do my potions essay.' She told him.

'Oh my god!' James said, 'My essay! I havnt done it, i havnt even thought about it!'

'Me neither, i told professor Keller i had a lot to deal with and i would try and do it for the next lesson.' Stephanie told him, 'Whats your excuse?'

James laughed, 'um, i dont have one. I guess i could tell him im dealing with a lot. But it might not work, i mean thats your excuse.'

'Well listen, il make a few notes for you, and you can write it up, i reckon he'll let me off this time.' Steph smiled at him, she would do anything to make him happy, and she didnt want him to get in trouble.

James looked at Stephanie, 'Your a idiot you know!' He joked, 'Lets do it together, it'll be fun!'

[[new thread in library, il start it now]]

'Okay sure thing.' Stephanie said standing up and walking toward the library, 'C'mon!'

(okay, we'll use this one when we're finished)

Stephanie walked out of the library and looked out of the window.
'So, whats up?' She asked.

James followed her, but instead of sitting in the window, he sat on the cold stone floor.
'Nothing, im fine.' He told her truthfully. 'How about you? Feeling any better?'

Steph watched him, and sat down beside him. 'I feel a lot better, im sure Rose will be alright.' She told him.

'Good, i hate it when your upset.' James told her, 'So, have you seen the notice, for the Brightstone weekend?'
James had been hoping he and Steph could go together, for their date, but he was too nervous to say this, so he thought it was better to bring it up like this.

'Yeah, im going to buy a better broomstick i think.' Steph told him, 'Its tomorrow right?'

'Yep tomorrow.' James looked at the floor, 'I dont suppose you, um, do you want to go with me? Like um, on that date we planned?'
James was half expecting Steph to laugh and walk away.

Stephanie smiled, 'of course i'l go with you!' Steph was so happy she could run around the castle screaming im going on a date with james!
'But will you come with me to get some things first? Then we'll go some place nice'

James laughed, 'Okay.'
He was happier than he'd been in a while, and he was glad Steph was also happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back