Momma Mia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwenneth-Adrie Linde

OOC First Name
Steph.
Well, it's been awhile since i put up one of theses. I recently graduated school and so my summer has been crazy and I've finally been able to get on get a handle on where all my characters are and where they are going. :) I'm not going to put up a request for all of them but if you have one of them that you're interested in having a thread with and I don't put em up feel free to PM me about it, thanks.

Tuska Wolf. 18. Tuska is a recent graduate of Beauxbatons and is now back home in Spain working on reading more books. She hopes to own a bookstore someday, somewhere. But for now she's just floating along still practicing her dancing and reading as she goes. Tuska enjoys dancing just as much as reading so she's always been torn between the two dividing her time between them. Which always caused her to ignore the boys. She never minded that so much and she still doesn't even when she sees her cousins getting boyfriends. But now I believe she needs a man to show her the way of love, being out of school she can't believe any guy coming up to her wants to copy her homework so it'll be a new experience for her. Friends are also something she is lacking, which isn't such a good thing.

Elouise Possible. 14, 5th year Gryffindor. She's a bit of an oddball in the Gryffindor house being very shy when meeting people. But once you get past her first few layers she's really loud and talkative. She loves playing her Violin, almost as much as she enjoys Pranking people. Anyone who is willing to pull a prank on a young first year is good with her as long it is harmless and the person is a meanie/bully. SHe has to little siblings, baby twins that she adores but is glad she doesn't have to be around much during their young baby times, she enjoys her sleep. Elouise hasn't really made many friends in the school besides a few here and there that seem to disappear from her. Which she still isn't sure if they moved away or avoid her because of her quiet devilish being. The young girl is coming up towards her 15th birthday and has grown out of the "boys have cooties" stage. So Yupp she needs friends and loves to complete her life with happiness.

Adalyn Jez. 15, Durmstrang. My other 5th year is quite the opposite of Elouise. First off she's a singer by trade, most of her life is dedicated around singing. She's the lead singer for a band Enzo, an older student, created in the previous year. The young girl has had some on and off again relationships and some that didn't even start though she tried, cough Alois, but right now she's single and on the prowl. Okay not really, she's actually been staying away from guys, hence her recent focus on music but she does need someone to show her life is just one thing. Don't let her outward apperence fool you she's actually quite nice, once you get past her critics.

These are the rest of my characters that I have been somewhat active on so far this year in case you are wondering. Of course not all will need five rps most only need one and may already have that..
Moriah Knight 17 Seventh year Durmstrang
Fatima Alfred 26
Gwen Linde 6th year Durmstrang
Max Jez 17 Seventh year Durmstrang
Jotham Kanu 6th year Durmstrang
Jamie Valentine 11, member
Dyfan Venturino 17, BB 7th year
Alexa Venturino 17, Homeschooled, Death eater wanna be
Frances Spade BB 14, 4th year BB
Jordan Trace Vanderhol Hufflepuff 2nd year
Connor Barnard 17, 7th year Durmstranf
Georgiana Night Gryffindor third year

Elouise Possible.
I can offer up Dymetris Kozlov for friendship? he's a bit shy but is trying to be more out there and stuff. I don't know and maybe for Georgia, I can offer up Heidi for more quidditch st00f, :p Sorry I'm not good at matching characters but eh ^^

Steph! :hug:
Good to see you back around. I still have Eliska Barnard lying around. If you had any ideas for them.
Would you want to continue the topic for Jotham&Grae?
And, are we still thinking about having Adalyn and Grae date?

Anyway, I still have people to offer you,

For Tuska, I have a twenty one ministry official. Currently working in New Zealand, but still doing some travelling. He's a Hogwarts Scotland Graduate, was a Gryffindor, and spent 3 years in New Zealand studying Geography. He then spent a year globe trotting, and having some fun. Now, he's somewhat settling down. I could offer him, as a friend or something more. Whatever you would prefer.
Bowie is a friendly guy. He's open and nice, and self-sufficient. He's fairly kid like, and immature. He likes just having fun and doing things with the people he cares about. He's protective of his younger sister. He's never been in love before, as he was too busy causing mishief to notice any.
What do you think?

For Eliouse, there is still Elijah (now a prefect) who wouldn't mind being her friend. So we could have them RP again?

I also have James Green, a fourth year Durmstrang who could be a friend to Adalyn, he's a fairly closed off guy, with no one around anymore. His parents are gone, and his grandmother has given him up, claiming that she can't look after him. I still need to figure out some things for him, but they could be friends. What do you think?

It's up to you, what plots we pick up again/start.
Good to have you back!

Emzies :emzies:

Dymetris. Elouise is pretty shy but she does have her one friend who's a Hufflepuff (Elijah) so I think she'd be up for having another friend in that house :)

Hey Emzies!
Bowie sounds good for Tuska, she needs a mischief type in her life besides the little kids in her family.
And Elouise and Elijah being friends still sounds fine for me :)
Is it my turn for the Jotham and Grae topic I can't remember..

Okay, For Bowie and Tuska, would you llike to start? Or Should I?
Same for Elijah and Elouise. You or Me?
And I think it was Jotham's turn to post in the topic.

where should Tuska and Bowie meet? I guess it can be up to you and you can start it and I'll start Elouise and Elijah

Mind starting it? Thanks !

Steph, good to see you again.

I have Teddy for pretty much anyone you think he would work with. He's fun-loving and irresponsible, willing to take any risk at the moment. He's single but more into flings and many girls than having one relationship. He'd make a good friend, with amazing loyalty (ex-hufflepuff) and the ability to fight for anyone, or a fun fling for any girls :)

Summer
x

Hey Summer! I see Teddy is in the Durmstrang group now so really he could meet any of my Durmstrang girls, Gwen is still conflicted as to if she's dating Jack or not as she hasnt tal with him since he graduated and Adalyn is the flirt of the girls. Moriah is just looking for friends at the moment.

I think Teddy and Moriah were good friends when she was with Markov so they could continue being friends?
Maybe a fling with Adalyn?
I don't really mind about Gwen, unless you want added drama to the situation he wouldn't really be useful.
xx

That sounds good with me about Moriah and him, though she stopped talking to most of the friends her and Markov and her shared(atleast thats what I've been using in posts to describe why she feels so alone now.

Adalyn is a flirt it wouldn't be hard for her to have a fling with a nice looking boy though she refuses to go all the way even though most people don't believe that about her.

Emzies, I sent a link to you on Grae, and if you want we can start up Glitter of Knowledge again, it's just waiting for a reply from Grae :p

Alrighty do you want to start one?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back