Mom and Dad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayley Huberta

OOC First Name
Sally (2nd Main)
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
So I've been thinking about making the parents of Hayley's but then I wont be able to RP with them, because I don't wanna RP with my self...

So... If you're interested in making them, please post here/ PM me...

And... If possible, I want them to be in the ministry ^_^

Abigail Ace Huberta (33 Yrs old)

Abigail is a beautiful woman. She's kind and a little strict to Casper, though she loves spoiling the girls. She always tells Casper not to be too friendly because when he grows up, it would destroy his relationship with other people. Casper never listened to her, though. He believes that he could handle those stuff when he grows up. -Casper Huberta-

Abigail mean good in discretion and beautiful in form. And Ace means number one, best, noble. Mother is from England and met my father in England. My mother used to be a model and she's a designer now, she own a boutique in Paris. She’s rarely at home just like father but he spoils me at all time which is good, but she has a high expectation, she wants me to get O's in all of my classes. She does whatever father say, including hating muggles. -Hayley Huberta-

Abigail is the ideal celebrity mother. She is from England and was a model but after getting married she got her own boutique in Paris. She is always busy but she does spoil her children especially Candy since she is the youngest. -Caroline (Candy) Huberta-

Abigail is just like any other wealthy, pureblood moms. She spoils her children and her husband spoils her as well. She's very good when it comes to fashion, this explains why she has a boutique in Paris. Just like her husband, Andrew, Abigail is a busy woman. She does whatever Andrew told her. And she's very perfectionist, just like Andrew. -Heather Huberta

Andrew Huberta (34 yrs old)

Andrew is also as restless as his son. Though he is more concentrated on his work. He tends to forget about family affairs, but Casper doesn't really care about that. There are more important people he could care about. -Casper Huberta-

Andrew is a business man who owns a cafe in London and in doing business usually forgets his family.He is from Germany but decided to settle in London after his marriage. Andrew is prejudiced and does not like anything to do with muggles and being a pureblood he finds all others inferior and wants none of his children to associate with muggles and muggle borns. -Caroline (Candy) Huberta-

Andrew was born in Germany, and his family was wealthy. He hates muggles and he wont let his son and daughters spend too much time with those who aren't pureblood. Andrew had been forcing his children to learn as much as they could. He lost his temper easily and is very perfectionist. -Heather Huberta-

Father is a businessman and puts carrier as his priority. He own a cafe in London, he love working and tends to forget his family. He doesn't let any of his children to associate with those who aren't pureblood. I don’t really care if he work 24/ 7, the only thing I expect from him is he, spoiling me and let me do whatever I please. Father was from Germany and that’s how we got the name “Huberta” It’s an old German name -Hayley Huberta-

I would like to play Abigail if that is alright with you. I think it would be fun and I really want a char or two working for the Ministry. What do you think?

woooooo!!!
arryt then she's yours...

I can play Andrew if you want, I think it would be fun to play a father role sometimes.......

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back