Mmm bop, ba duba dop

Faxen Lowart-Kozlova

OOC First Name
Kait
Sexual Orientation
Dymetris ❤
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Faxen Lowart was dressed casually and comfortably as she made her way down to the student lounge. She had found this room on her second week at Hogwarts and found it rather odd. The young Gryffindor had thought that a lounge that all students could use would have been rather crowded but so far, her experience had been the oppisite. Faxen had yet to run into anyone in the lounge. Therefore, it made it the perfect place for her to practice her guitar.

Faxen had started her gutair lessons two years ago. It hadn't been hard to pick it up since she had mastered the piano. It was her prefered instrument but it was too large to bring with her to school. Faxen had a natural aptitude for music as did her brothers and sister. It was something they had gotten from their father, according to mum. Faxen's memories of her dad had already begun to fade since his death.

Faxen entered the room to find it completely empty. A gleam entered her honey brown eyes as a smile spread across her face in glee. There was no one about! She made her way to one of the sofas, sitting down on it indian style. She swung her guitar up and into her lap. She played a few chord progressions to warm up. Then she began song, singing as she played her guitar.

Hamza was walking towards the Student Lounge he had heard about from other students and that it was one of the nicest places to relax, and to study. Hamza was bringing his brand new bought Guitar with his so that he would be able to play it while taking a break from studying. Hamza was wanting to forget all that had happened between him and his ex girlfriend Maria, since she was now with someone else, Hamza had no burden on himself to think about her or think about anything related to her for that matter.

Hamza was wearing his casual clothes today, dark blue jeans, a dress shirt, his collar was puffed up, and his top two buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned, revealing his gold chain that he was wearing underneath. It was a day for Hamza to relax since all that had been going on with his classes and with his life in general. He opened the door to the study room quietly and noticed a girl sitting on the couch playing with her Guitar. At this time of day and what day it was, Hamza wasn't expecting anyone in that room and thought that the whole room would be to himself, but he didn't have a problem with sharing the room at all. He started to hear some good tunes from the girl playing her guitar and was already in a relaxed mood. Hamza went up to the girl and said, "Very nice, I like the way you play with your guitar." Hamza then clapped for the girl and gave her a smile. "I play the guitar too, see." said Hamza while pointing to his case which contained his guitar. "Do you mind if I sit next to you on the couch? I'm very tired today and need to relax." said Hamza with a smile. Hamza then instantly remembered that he had no introduced himself, which he always seemed to forget with any new person he met. "I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Hamza Khalid and I'm a Hufflepuff 1st year student." said Hamza with a smile.

Faxen looked up, surprised to see a boy in the room with her. She thought that she recognized him from her classes though she hadn't spoken to him. Faxen's face lit up in a grin as he complimented her. "Ya think so?" she asked him curiously. "I have been taking lesson for two years but I really do better at the piano." she admitted. Faxen looked down at his guitar as he mentioned it. "Oh cool!" she said enthusiastically. "You can practice with me!" she said pleased. It always helped her to have another practicing alongside her. "How long have you been playing?" she asked curiously. Faxen was energetic and she often forgot that sometimes it could be overwhelming to others. She paused a moment to take a breath.

Faxen shook her head at his question. "No way! Go on and sit down." she said, sliding over a bit to give him some more room. She frowned as she heard his reasoning. "Wait why are you so tired?" she asked curiously, not thinking about how tactless that sounded. She nodded her head as he introduced himself. "Pleasure to meet you Hamza." she said, remembering her manners for once. "I'm Faxen, Faxen Lowart. Though my mum calls me Faxi." she said giving her first and last name. "I'm a first year too only I'm in Gryffindor." she told him.

Hamza was glad to see someone else in the room as well because he could have a one-on-one conversation with the girl. "Yea, I like the way it sounds." said Hamza with a smile. Hamza had been playing the guitar for almost 4 years now, he started playing when he was around 8. Hamza's father use to play the guitar all the time and Hamza would sit and listen to his father play. "I've been playing the guitar for almost 2 years now surprisingly. It wonders me how time went by so fast." said Hamza with a chuckle. Hamza started to remember the time when he first started playing the guitar and made so many mistakes, he even injured one of his finger's trying to play the guitar. "Yea, I'd be glad to practice with you. It's been a few weeks since I've played though, and I just got a new guitar from Bridgestone, so I haven't even opened the case yet to play it." said Hamza. Hamza was surprised at to how energetic this girl was, she really loved what she was interested in and that was the same as Hamza.

Hamza took a seat next to the girl after putting his guitar case next to the couch and his bag beside him on the couch. "I've been running around all day, getting my assignments done, and what not, so it's been a long day." said Hamza with a small laugh. "I also broke up with my girlfriend, so I can now have more free time on my hands." said Hamza while searching through his bad for a chocolate bar. "Please to meet you Faxen Lowart. Do you mind if I call you Faxi or should I just call you Faxen?" said Hamza questioning Faxen. Hamza then heard that him ex girlfriend was in Gryffindor as well. "My ex girlfriend is in Gryffindor as well." said Hamza. Hamza was still looking through his bag to get out some snacks to eat and he finally found some. "Hey, I've got some snack with me. Want a Chocolate bar and gummy worms?" said Hamza taking out the packets and offering to Faxen. "So, tell me a bit about yourself Faxen." said Hamza with a smile.

Faxen grinned up at Hamza. "Thanks." she said brightly. She listened as he said he had been playing for years. She nodded her head. "I started playing the piano when I was 5. It's my favorite instrument." she said scooting over so that he could sit down. Her brown eyes widened with shock as he said that he hadn't played the new guitar yet. "Well heck! Get it out now!" she inisted. If that had been her, she would have been playing it less than an hour after she left the store. "Mum bought me a new piano a month ago but I barely got to play it. Its too big to bring here." she said with a pout.

Faxen listened as he said that he had just broken up with his girlfriend. Faxi didn't really have interest in boys yet so that was out of her element. She didn't know what to say. "Well why did you break up? What's her name?" she asked bluntly. If she was in Gryffindor, then maybe she had met her. She grinned at his question. "Oh, well it doesn't matter. You can call me whatever you wish. Faxen or Faxi." she said with a shrug. She was used to a mix of the two names. As he pulled out candy, Faxen grinned brightly. "Wicked! Thanks!" she exclaimed as she picked up a few gummy worms. "Mum never lets us have candy." she said brightly. Emer liked for them all to eat healthy. "Whatda wanna know?" she asked.

As soon as Faxen insisted that Hamza get out his new guitar, he wasted no time. He pulled over his case on top of his legs, opened the lick carefully, and took the shiny new guitar out. Hamza handed it to Faxen and said, "Give it a try." Hamza then winked at Faxen so that she would play the Guitar. Hamza had not even put his hands on the new guitar and he wanted to let Faxen play with it for a little bit. Hamza got more joy out of letting other people have fun, rather than him doing it. "A new piano? That sounds nice, but shoot, you can't bring it here, which sucks. Maybe next time, you can shrink it and bring it with you." said Hamza while laughing. "Go on and play a few tones off of the guitar, don't be shy. I want to hear what you can play." said Hamza with a smile. Hamza always loved seeing other people play the guitar because it inspirited him and gave him more ideas.

"Well, I broke up with her because, well, she wasn't really showing much interest in our relationship anymore. Her name is Maria Granger. She's a Gryffindor 1st year student." said Hamza looking at his bag. Hamza wasn't disappointed at all with his breakup with Maria, rather, he felt more free and joyful after he left her. "And to prove, she got together with another boy right after. I'm not regretting anything really." said Hamza. With the way Faxen asked him the question on why he broke up with her, it gave Hamza the feeling that Faxen might have not been into boys yet, after all she was only 11 years of age or so. "Alright, Faxen sounds good to me." said Hamza giving a thumbs up to her. Hamza was glad that he found someone else that loved candy as much as he did. "Well, there's plenty more where that came from, so eat up as much as you want." said Hamza. "Why doesn't your mom let you have any candy?" said Hamza. Candy was the one of those things that did cause bad stuff to happen to your teeth, but then again, that's what the dentists were for. "Well, anything really. I'm always interested in hearing about other peoples lives." said Hamza.

Faxen looked at the boy with awe in her eyes as he handed over his brand new guitar to her. She held it carefully, not sure if she should insist he play it first or listen to him and play it herself. "I think I might try that if mum doesn't care. Though I will have to learn how to shrink it first." she said, liking that idea very much. She debated inside her head as he winked at her. He must really want her to try it first. She nodded her head. "Okay. I will then." she said, picking up the pick on the table. She played a song that was sweet and had a simple melody. It was something she had come up with not that long ago. She handed him the guitar back carefully.

When she finished, Faxen looked back at Hamza. "Its a really nice guitar." she complimented. Faxen listened as he talked about Maria. Faxen hadn't met anyone by that name yet. She shook her head. "That's horrible really." she said sympathetically. "I don't think I've met her though." she said with a shrug. Faxen picked up another gummy worm. She grinned. "Well mum is really health consious. She only has healthy food at the house." she said, feeling a pang of home sickness. Faxi pursed her lips as she thought about something she could share about herself. "Well I have three brothers and a sister." she said, knowing that was fairly unusual. "Mum owns Natural Magic at the mall as well as Ollivanders in the Harbor." she said, not sure what to tell Hamza.

"Yea, don't worry, you'll learn to shrink, if not, then your mother can shrink it for you." said Hamza. Faxen took the Guitar from Hamza's hands, but he noticed that Faxen was a little hesitant at first. Hamza could understand her hesitating because of the item being brand new, she wouldn't want to damage it, so was being extra careful. Since Hamza had insisted that she play the Guitar, she took the pick off of the table and started to play a very beautiful song. "Yup, give it a try." said Hamza with a smile. Hamza started to move from left to right to give her a feeling that she was playing a very cool song and he was liking it. As soon as she was done playing, she handed Hamza back the Guitar. Hamza proceeded to putting the guitar back in it's case and set it aside.

"Thanks, it wasn't a cheap guitar, nor do I like buying cheap stuff." said Hamza. "Expensive brings quality." Hamza looking at his guitar case. "I'm too disappointed at me and Maria breaking up though." said Hamza. Hamza knew that he wasn't disappointed when he broke up with Maria, nor did he feel sad or down. "Oddly enough, when I broke up with her, I didn't feel anything, like if you break up with someone, you feel a regret or something, I didn't feel anything." said Hamza putting his hand in his hair. "She is a nice girl though, you should meet her." said Hamza with a smile. Hamza wasn't surprised to hear from Faxen that he mom only gave them healthy food. "Well, your mom is doing the right thing and my mother did the same with me, but I started eating this stuff when I got here since I wasn't getting any home cooked meals." said Hamza. Speaking of home cooked meals, Hamza was starting to miss his mother's cooking, remembering the awesome smells. "Your mom owns Natural Magic at the mall and Olivanders? That's awesome." Hamza took a small pause and said, "Both of my parent's are doctors in the muggle world." said Hamza with a smile. Hamza was glad to see how good Faxen and him hit it off, and he had a feeling that him and her would be really good friends.

Faxen shook her head. "No I will have to learn how to. Mum wouldn't approve of bringing the piano to school." she said, pursing her lips. Faxen watched with amazement as Hamza put the guitar back in its case. It was a feat she didn't think she would have been able to do. He didn't even play it! She was about to tell him so when he distracted her with another topic. She listened as he said he thought only expensive things brought quality. It made her feel slightly bad since she had not been raised that way. With five children, her parents could only afford so much though she loved every bit of what she had. After her dad died, mum had done better by aquiring two shops.

"We never had that much money. Dad was a muggle and a Nature Bound instructer. Doesn't bring in that much money. Mum's doing great though with the shops." she said, not at all ashamed. She loved her family and none of them had ever been lacking something they needed. Faxen listened as he talked on about Maria. She didn't understand the feeling since she had never had a boyfriend. She smiled. "Well then maybe I will meet her." she said with a friendly voice. "Where did you get the candy?" Faxen asked curiously. If his mum didn't let him have it, then he would know where she could buy some as well. "Thank you by the way. Its really good." she said, remembering her manners. It was a subject she had often gotten grief over from her mum.

Hamza smiled as Faxen said that she will have to learn how to shrink the piano to bring it to Hogwarts. Hamza wasn't the type of guy to encourage going against parent's, but then again, this wasn't any of his business, so he didn't interfere of give any advice to her. "Yea, I suppose you will have to learn on your own. Maybe you can get an older student who knows the spell to help you learn it?" said Hamza with a smile. "Maybe even get a few older friends and eventually they might teach you as friends a lot of the times help each other out. I'd help you, but I'm in the same boat as you are. Being a first year sucks, because you don't know as many spells as you'd like to know." said Hamza flicking some dust off of his guitar case. "You know, I might actually get you a Guitar as a gift if you want? I know we just met and everything, but I feel as if we are going to be really good friends for a long time and I get gifts for only those who I feel close with." said Hamza looking at his Guitar. Hamza felt like he should play the guitar right now, so he took out the guitar from it's case, positioned it right on his lap and then started to play a song. He looked at Faxen while he was playing the song. This was one of his favorite songs and he only played this song when he felt really comfortable, especially being around someone. Hamza then stopped playing and said, "So, how was that?" said Hamza with a smile. He then proceeded to putting away his Guitar back into it's case.

"Well, you know, money isn't everything. It's one of my bad habits that I only buy expensive stuff. I wasn't always like that." said Hamza. Hamza remembered the time when he use to make his toys out of wood and what not he found in his house, he was really into crafting in his past. His parent's weren't usually home for a certain period of his life, and that's when he started to make things for himself. "For a period of my life, a couple years, my parent's weren't always home, so I always managed to make toys out of wood or anything else I could get my hands on." said Hamza. Hamza was trying to make Faxen feel more comfortable around him so that she didn't feel down when it came to money or having a lot of stuff. "I suppose you could meet Maria later on, but I don't like looking nor talking to her anymore. She was the type of person who back stabbed me, and I hate that... a lot. One thing i hate most is when someone cheats on me and I never forgive the person in my entire life. I don't cheat on anyone, and I don't expect anyone to cheat on me. It's a fair deal. Wouldn't you say?" said Hamza. "Well, I got the candy from a friend of mine who got it from Bridgestone. I asked him to get it for me, so he did." said Hamza. Hamza then remembered that his mother got the job as Charms professor here at Hogwarts. "Oh, I've got some great news. My mother got a Job as Charms Professor here at Hogwarts. She's the Charms Professor for Years 1-3. I can't wait to see my mom." said Hamza with a smile. [b"I do believe that you will have her, as well as I'm going to have her too."[/b] said Hamza.

"That's a good idea." Faxen said, nodded her head. She wondered if the twins would help her or just rat her out to Mum. As she concentrated, a pucker formed between her eyebrows. "Hmm. Maybe Rosiee will shrink it for me if I promise to do the dishes for her on break." she said thoughtfully. "She is more likely to do so than the twins." she said, grinning back at Hamza. "Mum's been teaching me magic since I was ten so I do know a bit more than what the school is teaching if you need help." Faxen offered with a smile. She thought she was quickly on her way to becoming close to Hamza. She wasn't sure about a guitar as a gift. It just felt too generous but it was really up to him as to how he spent his money. Faxen had been raised to appreciate anything she was given. "I think your right about the friends thing." she said brightly. "It's a really great guitar." she admitted as he questioned her.

Faxen listened as he talked about money. It was nice to hear that he didn't consider it to be everything. When he spoke about his parents, her mouth popped open. "What?!" she asked, dumbfounded. It was hard to imagine parents not being around. "Where did they go?" she asked curiously. "My parents were always taking us with them. Dad was a nature bound instructer so we took loads of camping trips." Faxen told Hamza. It made her sad to realize not everyone got that experience. Then she heard the last bit of news. Her face lit up in excitement. "That's sooo great! You will get to see her all the time!" she said excitedly.

Hamza chuckled a little bit when Faxen went on about saying if she did the dishes for someone named Rosiee, she might teach her. "Rosiee? I wish I could help you Faxen, but I'm a little clueless as you are on this one." Hamza adjusted his shoulder and continued saying, "If I knew how to shrink objects, I'd be more than willing to teach you." Hamza listened as Faxen went on talking about how her mother has been teaching her magic since she was ten. Hamza started to remember when his father and mother both started to teach him magic as well, especially when his father taught him how to fly on a broom, although he hadn't perfected it, so he would be attending the flying classes taught by his uncle to perfect his flying. "It's good to get used to magic before going to a magical school such as Hogwarts. My parent's started to teach me magic when I was 8 I think, I can't exactly remember, but I do know it was at a very young age." said Hamza with a smile. Hamza smiled as Faxen offered to help Hamza with magic if he needed any help and he nodded in agreement. "If I need any help, I'll get in touch with you." said Hamza with a wink.

Hamza chuckled when he saw Faxen's mouth dropped open about his parent's not being around. Although Hamza was half right in telling her about his parent's. Most of the time when they were away, it was because of business matters. "Well, our house elf along with a few cousins of mine took care of me when my parent's weren't around, and they weren't around because of important family business." said Hamza with a smile. Hamza's parent's were never the ones who didn't like their children, rather, his parent's loved him and they wrote to him at least 3 times a week if they would be gone for a month or longer. "That's cool, I haven't been to a lot of camping trips, but it sure was fun when I did go though." said Hamza nodding in agreement with Faxen. "Yea, it's finally good that I can see my mother on any occasion without me having to stay away from her." said Hamza in reply to Faxen's excitement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back