Closed Misunderstanding

Just hearing about what could his mum do to them made him gulp a lump from his throat but that was it, it was fear. He wasn't going to do a tantrum like Nora. He will deal it like an adult would. Caelan was about to stop Nora from coming near Kira but he noticed she took off her ribbon and bandaged Kira's wound and walked away with a warning. His train of thoughts vanished when Kira called for him. The boy looked down on her, chuckling lightly as she still thought of him rather than herself. He cuffed her left cheek and caressed it gently. "Honestly, my mum hates everybody. She's a lawyer, she doesn't trust nobody either that easily. I'll think of something. You're the only one that matters." His tone soft. Securing Kira very well from the oncoming trial they're facing. He hugged her gently, he wanted this to no end but he wanted to be no war between him and his parents. "Why don't we go to the common room. Change to your pj's so you'll get comfortable." He suggested after he ended the hug.

Kira felt herself blush furiously when Caelan cupped her cheek. Tonight had been nothing if not topsy turvy and she was starting to get overwhelmed. She listened as he reassured her. His last comment almost killed her. He pulled her into his arms, and she couldn't help but lean into him. She looked up at him as he suggested they go back to the common room. She smiled. "Sure, if we make it that far. Sapphire is more than likely still waiting for me." She chuckled a little. "Let's hope she doesn't kill anyone when she sees the blood." She took Caelan's hand shyly. Would he mind? She wasn't really sure what she was doing, but hopefully, it ended well. She gave the boy a timid smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back