Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Bicurious
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Tail of Charmed Newt
Setting: Set in the beginning of September 2030, just before school resumes for students. The weather is calm and it is set in the three broomsticks in New Zealand. Both Alexia and Austiin have been in the pub for a few hours and have had a few drinks. Carry on;
Alexia ordered another round of drinks for herself and Austiin and staggered slightly back to te table. She wasn't drunk yet, but she was getting there. She laughed at Austiin as she sat at the table and pulled her hair over her shoulder. They had decided to come to the Three Broomsticks for a release session. A chance for them to catch up after having been at work for a few months with no breaks. Besides, after all the Death Eater buisness and the Auror stuff that had been going on lately, she had eventually decided that she didn't want to be at work anymore. She had taken it hard with everything that happned in July with that Bella-Donna woman. She shook her head as she thought about it. it was such a tragic circumstance for everyone involved. Sapphire Bookchild had done alot to help them, but after everything that had happened afterwards, her nerves had been completely shot. She had taekn some time off afterwards, but had gone back to work soon after, but now. She had taken more time off because she had become so hysterical at a meeting she had been told to go and see a shrink, which is of course where she had met Andrew Jaymes. He was a child psychologist, but he had accepted to take her because he was also treating some of the children involved and so knew quite alot about it. She really liked Andrew, he was nice and after they were finished their sessions, Andrew had offered to take her to dinner. She had accepted, so they were on for Friday night. But right now it was Monday and she still had a week to wait until this meeting between them. She sighed slightly and shook her head at Austiin and leaned forward to grab one of te last drinks on their previous round of drinks. They were soon brought another tray and Lexi settled back into her chair. She planned to get pretty drunk tonight.

"Anyway so we walked through this huge maze thing and there were all these creatures." She continued. She wasn't really supposed to talk about Auror buisness, but Austiin was her best friend and she needed to get it of her chest. She often felt as if her chest was squeezing into her, trying to kill her. Her heart felt tight these days, and this was the only way she was able to loosen up. She sipped some of her firewhisky and played with her hair. "I mean, I really didn't expect to see any of that. Sure, i was expecting a bit of a fight and stuff, but really I didn't expect all that..." she shivered and cringed. She couldn't believe the kinds of things that had gone down in that house. She looked up at Austiin and smiled in her alcohol induced haze. "So, any stories for me?"

Austiin sat relatively quietly as Alexia hopped away to get more drinks, not that either of them needed any more to drink, he was quite sure they should not be apparating home later this evening, but knowing him, he would probably try since he hated Muggle public transport, Muggle private transport, and walking, unless he was a horse, but he wasn't going to try and shift into a horse when plastered, he wasn't sure if it would work out very well, he'd never tried it and was quite sure he didn't want to. Sure, Alexia thought she wasn't drunk yet, but she was, she could barely walk and was so giggly right now, it was hilarious! Or was it the drinks making Austiin laugh? He wasn't sure, but right now he didn't care, he'd go to sleep with a water bottle or something to stop any hangovers from happening. He was twenty seven and had a nine year old, and two year old at home, there was no way in Hell he was going to allow himself to have a hangover, that and Cameron would wring his neck until he turned periwinkle. Which happened to be Austiin's least favourite colour. He was brought back to the conversation when Alexia re-appeared and continued with her story. Austiin loved these get-togethers, because Alexia sure could talk when under the influence of alcohol, and sure, some of the things Austiin had heard were probably not for civilian ears, but Austiin kept a lot of peoples secrets, some were of Alexia, usually related to Auror things, some were of a less law-obiding nature, but Alexia was a friend, a close friend, they had gone to school together, so he'd never betray her, even when he was drunk, he would never let anything slip. He nodded as she finished, and then thought about what had been happening in his life.

Nothing had really happened, he had been visiting Bulgaria to check out the school there because Tommy had mentioned something about it, and had decided that there was no way in Hell, that his little Tommy was going anywhere near that school. Austiin was not easily intimeidated, but that school sent shivers down his spine, he could barely stand it, and so kindly declined, and apparated away as soon as magically possible. He then had gone back to France to check out his old school, Beauxbatons, he took Tommy with him of course, but the nine year old had revolted against it. Austiin had tried to tell him that it was a good school, and he had two years for the fact to grow on him, but he down right refused to even open his eyes the whole time they looked at all the information he was given. Austiin found it suss, Tommy was willing to learn Bulgarian to attend Durmstung, or Burmstrang, or whatever the school was called, but he used the excuse of learning a new language to he didn't have to attend Beauxbatons. He sighed slightly and spiked up his hair. Taking a drink he sipped it and then brought his teal eyes to rest on the small woman in front of him, and smirked. "Well, I have already being talking about school with Tommy." He explained, he knew that some thought it odd to already be planning to send your nine year old to a school, but Austiin wanted to make sure he picked the right one. Beauxbatons. "But he is refusing to go to Beauxbatons, it's crazy, no matter how much I tell him that Beauxbatons is for him, he just shuts me out." He shook his head and took a sip of firewhiskey. "I don;t know what he wants from me." He added absently. He then clapped abruptly. "Do you know about Abby?!" He exclaimed, a little louder than he intended. "She's a Professor at some school, forgot the name. But she's finally teaching, I'm so jealous." He admitted. Austiin would love to teach kids, he loved kids, but he wasn't crash hot on teaching Muggle Studies, and so decided that he wouldn't go for it, Abby, the traitor, happened to love Muggle Studies and went for the position, and got it. Austiin was still proud of her, even if she was teaching a totally useless subject.
<i>
</i>

Alexia nodded at her friend as she watched him think about what he was going tontellnher. They tended to gget together every month or so to swao stories and get a new outlook on what had been happening. Austin was the only peroson tthat alexia ever wanted to talk to about auror stuff, even thought she wasn't really suoposedto tell anyone. She usually figured wht the Hell? Who was he going to tell ananyway. Besides, she was ppretty drunk, she wasn't really in her right mind right now anyway. She knew that Cameron would be pretty mad at her. He hatee her taking Austin out to bars all the time. But it rreally coukdn' be helped. He was her bestfriend and she wanted to see him aafter the awful couple of momonths shshe had bebeen having. She needed some closure and she was the only person that could give it to her. So right now she really didn't care what Cameron was going to think. He could go talk to Abby. After all, Abby was his bestfriend wasn't she? Sure they had dated kfor a kong ttime while they were at BB but all that was ooassed tthem now, considering he was now dating her brother and she was with some guy in Egypt, an old friend of Austiin's if she remembered rightly. Alexia smiled slightly as she remembered the older days back in BB, they had all been so cheefufl then.Austin and Abby got along like a house on fire, but they eventually grew out of that as time whnt ojn. Now they got along like a cat and dog at tthe bbest of times, but Atleast it was alittle better, the thought of their angry fights sent chills down her bback. They were ddangerous when angry. It must have steamed from the way their parents treated them both so differently.

Alexia smiled as Austin told her the news of the family. It was very like little Tommy to get upset about going to BB, he was a spoiled little kid that needed to be taught a lesson. Alexia thought about it and made a suggestion. "Why don't you send him to Hogwarts?, it's close and Cameron I think knows the Deputy, didn't you say? I think it would be a good place for him to go, but its, your choice, he's your kid." Alexia told him yawning slightly and reaching for another drink. She then smiled as she heard aabout Abby's new job. No she hadn't heard, but sshe hhadn't had time lately yo catch up with the ssister. She smiled at her choice of class. "Maybe if more people did Muggle Studies, I wouldn't have such a big job." She specukated as she rubbed her slightly aching neck. A side effect from the ppotions she had been taking lately to help her sleep. "I honestly think you should go out and get a real job hun... I mean, being a photographer is all well and good, but you know you need the money and its nnot really a stabke job now is it? Go join the Ministry or something? Be a healer? Or maybe I don't know, a journalist?" She asked as she rubbed his arm.

Austiin shrugged slightly. "Yeah, Cam met one of the deputies a few times, and I guess since Abby actually works there, she could keep and eye on him..." He mused, but then scoffed. "Somebody please inform Tommy that he's my son. I fear he thinks I'm just space." He explained. Half the time Tommy was a pleasent boy, but the other half of the time, he was a nightmare, and he and Cameron were always having problems, it wasn't just Cam either, Tommy also fought with Kylie as if it were sport also. The only person Thomas Hayes had never fought with, was that little magical girl he met when they were on holidays, but that probably was only because they met for a few hours. Tommy just wasn't a people person, no matter how much Austiin tried to make him one. Austiin shrugged. "I never did Muggle Studies, I'm not going around like a crazy person." He said absentmindedly. "Anyway, we can't have you being a slacker now can we. Gotta keep you on your toes." He added, taking another drink.

Austiin leant on his palm as Alexia lectured him. How rude, Austiin was doing a fine job and doing nothing, and he was well off, he had enough money to sustain himself. He didn't need to be a Healer, or Journalist. Besides, he couldn't stand writing, so Journalism was out, and being a Healer didn't seem like something he'd enjoy doing. Why would Austiin want to spend his time being around sick people that could make him sick? He had a life to keep up with, he had a boyfriend, a son and a niece that he had to juggle, while still going out all the time and having fun. It wasn't easy, and it would be ten times harder if he was sick and had to do it. More importantly, Austiin liked being a photographer, a lot, it was fun, and he could pick his own hours. The pay was also very nice indeed. It might not be a 'stable job', but Austiin liked it and he wanted to keep it. Alexia had been in her crazy job for far too long, now she thought that Austiin should switch from the slow, steady-state of his job and jump into something he'd loathe with all his being. He rolled his eyes and looked at Alexia skeptically. "Do you think I'd be a Healer, or Journalist, in any life time. Ever?" He questioned, because in all honesty, Austiin thought he was far too selfish to be a Healer, and he wasn't dedicated enough to be a Journalist. "I'd likely kill someone if I was a Healer." He added. Potions were fine in Austiin's eyes, but that didn't mean he could actually give potions in the correct amounts to sick people, that wasn't a strong point. If someone was sick, Austiin would more than likely make the potion, but Cam would have to distribute it to the kids if they were sick, because Austiin was hopeless. Then an idea popped into his head, that would probably send Alexia laughing her head off, or cringing with worry. "Hey... maybe I should be a Professor, help mould the minds of the young... or maybe an Auror, we could be work buddies." In all honesty, if Austiin were ever an Auror, he'd refuse to work with Alexia, they'd get on each ohers nerves for sure if they spent their working hours together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back