Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
Hadan walked out to the courtyard in the cloudy overcast of the weather for today that permitted the albino some comfort in venturing outside for the day. She glanced up with her red eyes, and she took a seat on the bench that was provided in the courtyard. It was now when she had just finished her class, and she needed some time to rest up and enjoy some of the nature's given and love. She breathed in the fresh scent, and she smiled subtly as she savored the quiet that the courtyard offered her. She did not come out here often but for a while, she was trading in her hang out in the forest and turning it into the north tower and the courtyard. It was one of the only places other than the Slytherin dorms that someone could find her now. She was far too busy for the likes of others right now anyway. She said nothing to anyone as they passed her by.

She might seem a little muggle right now with the jacket tied around her waist. She didn't care because she did not feel like caring it either. Why carry something when it can get a free ride on your waist and hips? The Slytherin wore nothing that said that she was one, but she half assumed that the others that were here for a long period of time, they would know that she was anyway. She had been around for a long time anyhow. Hadan opened a book that was rather morbid and almost romantic as well. What is a love story without a decapitation or two? Hadan started to read, and the words pulled her conscious into the book. It was vivid and it felt like she were there in the story as well. The wonders of magic of words and a good plot. There was not much in her life right now while in school, not while Raffael was at his apartment. She wished with all of her being to be wrapped in his arms right now.

Aiden had once again ditched another class and opted for a day of reacquainting himself with the school he had once known so well. It hadn’t taken him long to remember all of the nooks and crannies of the old school and he had spent most of his day in the forest going in deeper than he had before. Everything was it’s boring old self, something he wasn’t surprised about. He didn’t know what he expected when he returned back to Hogwarts New Zealand, apart from the change in scenery and people everything was the same as Durmstrang. Boring class; people; Professors; homework; the same boring routine day in day out. Sighing as the normality of it all he decided to leave the forest, he was starting to get hungry and hoped he hadn’t missed lunch as he had lost track of the day.

Entering the Courtyard Aiden kept his eyes on the ground so he could avoid any of the happy-go-lucky first years that were running around. Seriously, those little kids must eat sugar! He thought to himself as he groaned inwardly, sometimes the noise was unbearable. Almost at the doors to the castle he had successfully kept his eyes down and away from anyone he didn’t want to have to make contact with, well that was until a silly little first year ran out of the castle without looking where he was going. Bumping into Aiden the little boy knew he had done the wrong thing. Nervously saying sorry to the Sixth Year Gryffindor and little boy ran away. Aiden’s eyes narrowed at the boy and followed him until he was out of sight. Turning his head Aiden caught sight of a familiar face that immediately made him forget about the stupid little first year. Smirking slightly he walked over to his favourite ruby eyed girl. “Hello Bookworm!” he said to her, using his familiar greeting for her.

If it were one thing that Hadan enjoyed was a good book. However, she was rudely brought out of the story with an unfamiliar voice greeting her in an unusual manner. Her head gently inclined to look ahead, and she marked the page as her hands slowly closed the book. Her ruby red eyes slowly turned in the direction of the voice's owner. To her own surprise, it was an older male, one that she did not recognize in the least bit, yet he seemed to know her. Hadan looked at the boy as if he were nuts. Though the coldness in her eyes was evident that she had once came from Durmstrang which did not help in this case of mistaken identity. Hadan uttered, "Excuse me?" That was about all she could say at the moment, because she didn't know who he was. Yet, there was something odd about him anyway. Coming up to a random Slytherin, calling her a 'bookworm'.

Yet, there was something about him that she just did not like. Perhaps it was that smirk upon those lips. The look in his eyes was something else that she did not appreciate. Hadan's red eyes narrowed as she finally spoke again, correcting him, "I don't know who you are, but calling me a 'bookworm' when I hardly read as is would be highly a misjudgment of my character. Now, if you don't mind, I would like to finish my book in peace." Hadan turned her head forward again, and she opened her book once more. Call it rude, but she thought that she was being highly reasonable because her own afternoon was mildly interrupted and she wanted to return to her book. She enjoyed this tale so far, and she wanted to get back into it. Yet something in her mind prevented her from reading further, and she was just staring at the words. This was simply a test to see if he would really leave and if he would not. If he didn't, he was a brave soul, taunting a Slytherin girl like so. It could only mean that he was a Gryffindor.

Aiden stood over Miriah and crossed his arms as he waited for her to reply to his greeting. It was usual for Aiden to greet Miriah like this so he didn’t know why she didn’t react to him almost immediately. Actually it took her a few moments to take her eyes of her book and turn her attention to him, if he didn’t know Miriah he would be insulted that someone didn’t take immediate notice of him. Although he did know Miriah so he figured that she had got too caught up in her book and didn’t find Aiden near enough as important as her latest book. He didn’t understand how she could read so much - he could barely read any of his textbooks; that was probably why his exam marks were so bad. Aiden frowned his eyebrows when Miriah finally spoke to him, it wasn’t exactly the remark he was expecting from her at all. He didn’t know what to say so he looked at her funny for a moment to see if she was just joking with him, something that definitely wasn’t Miriah.

Aiden straightened up a bit, almost leaning back from Miriah, when he saw her ruby eyes narrow at him. He always knew there was that coldness behind them, it was something that happened with everyone that went to Durmstrang, but they seemed colder than usual today. I must have disturbed her from a really good book! he thought to himself, laughing slightly at his own thoughts. Aiden listened to Miriah as she talked again. He looked at her, his face clearly showing confusion. While he was confused he couldn’t help but chuckle at her words. “Oh I’m sooo sorry! What would you prefer I call you, Miss Bookwork?” he asked with a laugh. “You know Hogwarts has done you good. You’ve gotten so much more feisty since you got here, I like it.” he added with a sly wink. Despite his past flirting attempts on Miriah had failed, he liked to double check and re-try every so often; today seemed like a good day.

Hadan kept minding her own business, enough to where she could keep this boy under her watch out of the corner of her red eyes. However, it seemed like he was not going to be moving on, and he was sitting still. Her blood started to boil, but she allowed no sign of anger to cross her delicate face. Instead, when he continued to speak, she slammed her book closed, and the sounds echoed. The moment that she could get some free time, and read a book that she had not in ages, she gets interrupted by some air head boy. Hadan turned her eyes toward him and she uttered, "The one time I can read, I get interrupted by a moron." But the way he was acting, he seemed more like a Gryffindor than anything, so that is where she classed him, as a Gryffindor moron. He had to be in her year. She did not know him or recognized him so he had to be a transfer. Hadan kept that in the back of her mind.

Though once he pretty much mocked her, her icy stare turned into a glare, and her fingers clinched the book. Hadan had a temper, something that she was unsure if Miriah had or not. But Hadan held a lot of anger in her, and when she did not have her boyfriend with her, she felt it come back to her. "Call me that again, and this book is going about two feet up your ass," threatened the Slytherin. However, his words confused her. She had gotten so much more feisty since she had gotten here? She was about to tell him that she had been here for quite some time, but that wink made her forget all about it. He was flirting, and Hadan rolled her eyes. "You are pathetic, kid. Your flirting doesn't work on me. I'm spoken for, by a someone who is ten times a man than you are. Now, go chase after someone who is easy and will by your stupid flirting acts. I'm busy." Hadan gestured her hand in a manner that someone would shoo a dog away. It had been a while since she had insulted someone, but this kid was asking for it.

Aiden didn’t know what was up with Miriah today. Maybe she was trying to get her own back on him for all the crap that he had did to her, it was a pretty strange time and place to do it but he didn’t mind as he was more than capable of giving as good as he got. Then again maybe she was just this cold in general but he needed a new surrounding to see it and what better than Hogwarts New Zealand. Here everyone was generally nice and naive whereas at Durmstrang everyone was very cold and some were just downright means SOB’s. So it was only natural that you would notice someone was more cold when not seeing it everywhere you looked because at Hogwarts New Zealand, very few people were mean – even some of the Slytherins were a disgrace to the name. When Miriah turned to face him once more he snorted at her comment. “Oh, such big words for a little lady.” His smirk still plastered to his face like it was most of them time recently.

If Aiden didn’t know that Miriah would ever hurt him he would have been a bit scared as her ruby eyes glared at him, it was as if she was shooting daggers at him. Quite literally, he was sure that he was getting the death glare right now, he had given it many times before so he knew how to recognise it when he saw it, what was up with Miriah today? While she insulted him again he couldn’t help but burst out laughing. It was clear that he was a Gryffindor if he was brave enough to laugh in the face of death. “You’re insults still need some work put to them.” he pointed out in a matter of factly way. “Also you know you wouldn’t want to risk and loose a book, Miss Bookworm.” he was enjoying this more than he probably should be but Miriah was just so much fun to pick on at times and when she tried to fight back at him it made it even more fun; like a game. When Miriah commented on his flirting and how she was spoken for he rolled his eyes, his folded shifting slightly. “Oh please, you’re still keeping this silly game going? Get over it! I know you’re lying.” he said. He was a bit annoyed that Miriah was still keeping the whole thing about her and Theodore when he had been back at the school long enough to know that she had lied to him.

Hadan about had enough of this damned Gryffindor. 'Little lady'. Obviously he had mistaken her for someone else, and she was dying to show him just who she was. A Slytherin with an attitude problem that could only be solved with her Ravenclaw alumni lover. She dropped the book on the ground with a clatter, and she glared even harsher at the Gryffindor. If he were a normal boy that had no idea what she was capable of, he should be shaking in his shoes. However, she doubted that it would work. "You are pushing it, kid," warned Hadan. She wanted to make a good impression for her house, but there was this annoying kid that was pushing it. This was getting her as angry as Abbey had gotten her from when she insulted Asparuh. Hadan would not allow some kid to treat her like some Hufflepuff. Hadan got even more angry when he practically put down her own insults. She was about to make this Gryffindor cry. As someone who had been through hell all of her life, taken up martial arts for the past several years, she could hit hard enough to break a bone with ease. She had put her talents aside while Raffael was around so that he would not have to see her more violent side. However, her vow to not fight was slowly becoming less and less important.

It had been a while since she had beaten up a boy. She wouldn't mind doing it again though. She ignored his comments about books, as they were hardly anything to her. She wasn't a Ravenclaw. "I'm not a Ravenclaw, so I don't care about books, idiot." But when he said that she lying about having a boyfriend, it got her fired up. She jumped up from the bench, and the Slytherin released one of her hard, powerful punches and aimed it for the nose. If it connected, it was going to break. She was too angry to be held back now. "How dare you say that I am lying about my boyfriend when you have been here for no longer than a year! Everyone at this damned school knows that I have been dating Raffael Fox for the past two years, and known him since my third year." Hadan took a breather, before she stated in a calm, chilling voice, "If you have anything else to say, the nurses will have to wheel you out of here with your head in your own ass." Hadan was not the normal girl to mess with. She would gladly teach someone their place in an instant. And this boy, if another sound about his....whatever he was going at came out of his mouth, he would be spitting teeth out for a week.

Aiden had yet to figure out what was completely wrong with Miriah today she definitely wasn’t herself. Although he had to admit that he quite liked when she had a bit more of a mean streak to her compared to what she was like on a normal day; mean but just not as mean. Aiden didn’t know why but he seemed attracted to girls with an attitude. That was probably why they was hardly a time when he wasn’t with a girl at Durmstrang most if not all of them were mean witches...and he loved it. It was because of this reason that he knew that today he was have to flirt with Miriah. He couldn’t resist a girl with an attitude even if she always put down his attempts to her. Although this put down made him even more determined to work on her until she fell for it; Miriah would be his greatest accomplishment to date. Aiden heard the book fall to the ground, he looked down at it but did nothing about it, he didn’t care about books and figured Miriah would freak out about one of her books on the dirt ground soon enough and pick it up herself. Looking back up from the book he saw Miriah glaring at him, still. “What’s up with the whole ‘kid’ thing? You’re not that much older than me.” he said, getting annoyed. He hated many things and one of them was people putting him down and making him seem like a child; he was an adult now and damn he was going to be treated like one.

Aiden snorted when Miriah said how she wasn’t a Ravenclaw and therefore didn’t care about books. Seemingly today she was taking on a completely different character, one that was in a different house apparently. She must be going all out for this charade! As he was about to comment on her words he watched her jump up from the bench and before he knew it he felt something make contact with his nose and sharp pain started to shoot through his entire face. Cowering away for a moment he lifted his hands to cover his nose and see the full effects of the impact. “Owwwww.” he groaned in pain. “What the hell is up with you today, Johnson?” he asked in anger. He may like girls with a bit of a mean streak in them and some play fighting was fun every once in a while but to be full on punched in the nose, that was uncalled for. Whipping away the blood with his sleeve he glared at Miriah, she was just lucky he wouldn’t dare touch a girl. He heard Miriah go on about how she had been dating the Raffeal Fox person for the past two years and had known him since third year. “This is getting old now. Who the hell is this Fox person? What happened to your story about Theodore, huh?” he asked as he stared right into her ruby eyes, anger clear in his blue orbs.

Hadan smirked evilly when the hit was successful and even brought some blood. Good. Maybe that would teach the Gryffindor to respect some women. Hadan narrowed her eyes and she raised an eyebrow when he knew her last name. Hadan wondered how in the world he knew her, if he had not been here for that long at all. "I call you 'kid' because I don't know your name. Would you prefer jackass? It suits the way you appear anyhow," intoned Hadan. She was definitely for looking for a fight, or someone to unleash her wrath upon. She hated this Gryffindor, but then again, she just hated the way he was acting. He was acting like he knew her, when obviously he did not. Hadan's chest was slowly moving up and down, in angry heaves, yet she still looked about elegant in the way she was acting. Hadan was sufficient in fighting, and she looked more like a violent swan while attacking someone and she did so in smooth motions. She did not grunt or anything when she fought. If she were wearing a mask, her behavior would resemble that of Michael Myers. Hadan flicked her hair back over her shoulders, and she shook her hand that she used to punch the boy. He had a hard skull. Well, someone with a hard skull often meant that it attempted to protect a brain, something that Hadan thought that this kid did not have.

She was starting to feel where she punched him, but she did not care at this point. instead, she went toward him once more, and this time, her left hand wrapped around his throat, and she held him with a firm, tight grip. "You messed with the wrong Slytherin. I have an anger issue, something you are about to learn," hissed Hadan. Her right hand flexed, and bones cracked into place as she turned her hand into a hard fist. Though he mentioned Theodore, and she paused for a moment. What in the world is he talking about? Was he pathetic enough to make up stories to confuse her so much so she won't beat him to a pulp? Hadan stated coldly, "Raffael Fox. Ravenclaw Alumni, graduated last year. He is my boyfriend. Theodore is my friend, and my cousin Aleyha's fiancé. I don't know what you are on, but you won't be conscious long enough to gain your right state of mind." Hadan then went in for another punch while holding the boy in place, but right before it could connect with his jawline, someone stopped her. Her red eyes turned to see who's voice that belonged to. With the grip that she had, there was a strong chance that the Gryffindor would sound a little coarse when he tried to speak

Miriah had just finished doing some of her Arithmancy Homework before she decided she was too tired and hungry to finish the rest of it and booked it out of the Ravenclaw Common Room. Ever since Aiden's return things had been going weirdly for the red eyed beauty, for some reason no matter what she did she felt like she needed to watch her back because at any moments notice he could show up and use something against her. Ir was like Durmstrang all over again since the idiot used every chance he could to bug the hell out of her and make sure that she remembered why she hated him in the first place. 'Stop thinking about him stupid.' Miriah snorted at herself as she continued to walk to the Great Hall, she had decided to take the route that led her through the courtyard even though it was the longer way. Miriah wanted to take her time getting to the Great Hall so the table was less full and she had less of a chance of running into anyone she didn't want to run into. Pale fingers went through her brown hair before she made her way out onto the Courtyard, she heard some yelling nearby but rolled her red eyes at the sound of it, but she didn't really want to get involved so she wasn't going to really pay the people any mind when she did happen to pass them. It wasn't until she was more than half-way through the courtyard that she saw who the yelling was coming from and immediately Miriah froze and let her mouth drop. There was her sister about to probably murder Aiden Lorka, not that Miriah really minded but she didn't want Hadan to get into trouble.

"HADAN WAIT!" Miriah called out as she ran over to her sister and the boy hated with a burning passion of a thousand suns, when she finally reached the two of them she let out a breath since the courtyard was quite big and running across the entire thing was slightly tiring. Her red eyes glanced at the two of them, dear god what has that idiot done now. "What the hell are you two doing?!" Miriah crossed her arms over her chest as she continued to breath heavily from all her running, her head was starting to hurt too but that was probably from how loudly she yelled at her sister for. Not that she meant to yell that loudly, she just didn't want Hadan to kill him...yet.

Hadan glanced over at Miriah who was the owner the voice that saved this boy's face. If it had not been for her, then it would be rather horrible. Hadan glanced from Miriah to the boy, to Miriah again, and then it clicked. Miriah had gone to Durmstrang, while this boy transferred from there. He was confusing her with Miriah. Hadan released the boy from her clutches and she uttered, "You...know him... And that is why he knew my last name. He thought I was you..." Hadan allowed this to process this in her mind. She had practically broken his nose over something so silly, it was redundant. However, the more she thought about it, as her hands folded over her chest, the more she did not like this boy. He was thinking she was Miriah, and speaking to her in that tone. Hadan was a protective sister after all. Hadan turned her glare back to the Gryffindor. She growled, "You would speak to my little sister in such a vile tone?"

Hadan's appearance was feral, and she looked like she was about to kill him. Hadan had spent for most of her life absent of her sister, and now that she was here, she would protect her from this maggot. "I highly suggest that you explain yourself before I put you in the trash where you belong, Gryffindor." Hadan glanced over at Miriah, and knew that she knew that Hadan would in fact dispose of him. That is what made her so lethal to people when she was this angry. Hadan wanted to know why this Gryffindor would try to hit on her sister in such a vile manner. Which reminded her... Hadan turned her attention to Miriah, "What have you been telling it about Theodore? You know better than to lie to someone, even if it was to someone like it." Hadan could have tapped her toe, but she refrained from doing. Hadan would end up teaching two people lessons, and that was something eventful, even for her.

Aiden’s blood was starting to boil now. Sure if he had hit someone and knew it caused them pain he would be happy with himself now but as Miriah stood there smirking at him as he was in pain she didn’t seem like she was going to apologise. What the hell had gotten into the quiet girl that he knew and in comparison to this Miriah liked. He didn’t mind girl’s being rough but she had taken it too far. “Oh name calling now...that’s really mature.” he said with a sneer at the red eyed girl. He may have called her names but it was a long standing nickname between the two so that didn’t count in his books. Before Aiden knew it he felt a hand around his throat and even quicker it started to tighten and cut off air going to his lungs. His eyes were wide in shock as he looked down at Miriah. He wasn’t able to speak so he could get Miriah to let go of him. He brought his hands up to pull her hands off of him but she was a lot stronger than he imagined. Right now he didn’t care about the little story that she had going which was only added too with her now saying she was a Slytherin. An anger issue? That’s a bloody understatement! He thought to himself as he squirmed in his position. He still tried to push her hands off of his throat as he listened to her go on about this Fox dude and Theodore, both who he didn’t give a flying hippogriff right now, he just wanted her away from him. Seeing her fist raised again he prepared himself for the impact but thankfully heard a familiar voice calling over that stopped her.

Turning his head slightly he saw Miriah running towards them. Naturally at this point he became very confused and yes, scared. Who was Hadan and why was there two Miriah’s? He eyes’s widened as the second Miriah came over and asked what the hell the two were doing. He was sure that it looked pretty obvious what the hell the two were doing. The psycho b!tch in front of him was trying to choke him to death; no that clearly wasn’t obvious enough for the second Miriah. Aiden’s eyes shot back and forward between the two Miriah’s he really didn’t have a clue as to what was going on right now but he was liking the second one more right now as she had stopped the psycho one from damn near killing him; not something he planned on doing today. When he was finally released from the girls’ death grip he rubbed his throat softly, it was still very tender but hurt like hell as he coughed, trying to regain a normal breathing pattern.

Aiden tried to listen to the girl’s conversation. As he did it slowly became clear to him what had happened here. Boy was his face red...and not just from all the coughing due to lack of air in his lungs. Standing up straight now he turned to face the two girls. Even though he now knew what was going on he was still in a p!ssy mood with the other girl...Hadan. Although Aiden wondered why in the years that he and Miriah knew each other she had never told him that she was a twin, he felt somewhat hurt that she wouldn’t share that information with him. “Vile tone? Pssh you haven’t seen nothing yet sweet cheeks.” he said with a smirk to her. Seemingly she didn’t like his flirting with her so as payback he was naturally going to continue doing it to her. “And explain myself? I think you’re the one that needs to do some explaining. Do you punch boys and nearly chock them half to death on a regular basis?” he asked in a cold tone, his blue orbs narrowed at the girl in front of him. As Hadan turned to talked to Miriah he listened to her words but this just made his blood boil more, not so much about what they were talking about, but when Hadan called him ‘it.’ “Hello, I have a name. It’s Aiden, nice to meet you.” he said with a quick smile before his face fell again into a scowl.

Miriah rolled her eyes as she continued to watch the two of them act like complete and utter idiots with them rolling on the ground like they were. What made her cough and sputter from being in just that much shock, was how her sister told her that Aiden had mistaken Hadan for her. If he spoke to her the way that he often spoke to Miriah whenever the two of them were fighting like cats and dogs she understood why Hadan was trying to beat the crap out of him now. "Okay one, Aiden stop flirting with my sister. Second I see no way in hell how you could mistake her for me!?" Miriah dealt with the first person even though she couldn't ignore that pang she felt in her heart when she heard Aiden call her sister sweet cheeks. So he liked Hadan now? A part of the Ravenclaw expected this because her sister seemed to be her in everything she did, and how she had even managed to catch the interest of someone that Miriah 'despised'. Why she felt upset about it and like she wanted to smack her sister for being her sister she didn't know. A tired and frustrated sigh escaped her lips as her eyes then turned to her sister. In a way Miriah found it a little bit funny that Aiden had found himself into this situation because it was about time someone gave him a smack or two. She couldn't help but become curious about everything he had said to Hadan though to make her that mad. Unlike Miriah Hadan was usually cool headed and very level, of course she was more violent but seemed to be affected less than Miriah was.

"Hadan...why'd you hit him? You could easily get yourself into trouble or detention for this and honestly..he's not worth it. No wait...actually..hit him again. " Miriah motioned for her sister to get up boredly as she willed herself not to burst out crying at how she was feeling right now. Now even Aiden knew that she was lying about Theodore and boy did it make her feel like crap. Way to go Hadan. Letting her ruby red eyes scan the area she tried to think of something else to say to either of them but found herself falling silent over and over again.

Hadan started to tap her fingers against her arm, and she flipped her hair back over her shoulder. She narrowed her eyes at the boy, Aiden. What made her a little shocked was Miriah thinking how it was with mistaking one for the other. Hadan pointed out, "Miriah, we look exactly alike, and I was reading a book when the jackass came along. I suppose I appeared to act like you, but he can't distinguish our attitudes apart. That clearly means that he is not worth your time, or mine." Hadan shot a deadly look at Aiden and his smart mouth. She cracked her knuckles once more, as they were just dying to come in contact with his face once more. She smirked slightly, "I only do what is deserved to people. You had what was coming to you. You might be used to girls flirting back, but once one brushes you off, you need to learn to back off, because you might have ended up worse than what I was going to do to you. Your name is Jackass in my books. A creature like you doesn't deserve a noble name at all." Hadan was dying to just rip him a good one in the jaw, so much that it would be a miracle for him to talk again.

Her red eyes went to Miriah once more, and she shrugged lightly. "Flirting and would not take no for an answer." That was a good enough explanation. "And he was accusing me of lying. You know how much I hate that." Hadan heard Miriah pretty much give her permission to continue on. Hadan intoned coldly, "Dear sister, I will teach you a lesson. Sometimes, when you meet up with a maggot such as this one, you must teach it a lesson. Sometimes you will have to fight to get them to stop bothering you. Miriah, you'll learn in time, that walking away just will not solve the problem. Action will." Hadan ran her fingers through her hair, before she advanced toward Aiden with a smirk on her lips that he would remember for a long time to come. The anger she had held with her body that this Gryffindor boy invoked would bring him more pain than he could ever endure. She did not give him time to run, she immediately attacked, and before long, she had him on the ground. Blood seeped from his mangled body, but Hadan did not do any permanent damage, just enough for him to never mess with her after today. She went back to Miriah, put an arm around her shoulder and led her away from the sight.

Miriah stared at her sister with wide eyes the entire time as she watched and listened to Hadan pretty much verbally abuse Aiden after explaining to her why he might have gotten them mixed up. A small shrug of her of shoulders told her that she seemed to agree with the reasonings, though they did look a lot alike Miriah still saw a huge difference between them even if she didn't say anything about it to Hadan or anything. The brunette didn't want to argue with her sister when she was in this type of mood, however she did shoot Aiden an 'I'm so sorry' look because really she felt sort of bad that his idiocy brought him to this point. When all of this was done she let her sister walk way with her, before they turned away she let her head turn back to look at Aiden for a moment before he sorely turned her head away and smiled at her sister maybe now they could catch lunch together.

Theodore was walking hand in hand with his girlfriend and future wife Aleyha, the two of them had decided to go out for a walk instead of just hanging out together in the common room like they usually did. It was rare for them too especially during the day because they usually didn't like going out during the day whatsoever, but if it was time together then Theodore didn't really mind all that much. Just as he was about to turn to Aleyha he felt himself trip or rather stop on something that he hadn't noticed earlier and froze, he was stepping...on a leg? "Oh god ew!" Theodore released his girlfriends hand and back off the leg as he peered over and got a good look at the face of the person whom he had stepped on. His eyebrow raised when he saw that it was a dear old 'friend' of his laying on the ground. He looked sort of beat up too but it still made him wonder what on earth the loser was thinking. "Lorka...what on earth are you doing on the ground?"

Covered in robes and hooded to hide from the sunlight, her white hand intertwined with Theodore Snow's, Aleyha walked by his side. Even if the sun was not shining, Aleyha would need protection from the harmful ways. She preferred to live her life without potions so she could embrace what she had, and not run or hide from it. Her bloody red eyes, similar to Hadan's but Aleyha's looked a little more vicious but not as cold and collected, glanced around the place, and didn't know what to say or think. She adored just walking and holding hands. It was better than just sitting in the common room. Though something interrupted her thoughts, as she stepped on a hill, but it did not feel like a hill. She had worn her punk boots, so naturally, they were hard and heavy. She glanced down, to see that she was stepping on the manhood of some boy. Aleyha hopped off, and released Theodore's hand. Her words that flew from her mouth were, "What the f**k?" Though Theodore seemed to know this boy, and she raised an eyebrow. Lorka? That sounded...familiar. "Theodore, by the looks of it, he is hurt. So, let's leave him and let the professors take care of it." Aleyha sounded ice cold when she said this, and she peered down at the beat up boy. Then again, looking at him, Aleyha noticed that he was around Theodore's age. Someone really gave him a hard time, but he might have deserved it. Aleyha folded her arms over her chest under her cloak, still shielding from the sunlight.

Aiden tutted aloud when Miriah started to tell him off for what had just happened. It wasn’t like he had asked to be beaten up by her sister; then again people would look at it that way considering how he was flirting with her - but that was just in his nature. He folded his arms across his chest with a scowl on his face, he wouldn’t be flirting with her anymore if it meant being beat up again. Although at her second comment his hands and face dropped as he looked at her. “I actually agree with her.” Aiden said as Hadan beat him to what he was going to say. They were freaking doubles of each other and he figured that Hadan had just picked a bad time to be reading a book, then again even if Hadan wasn’t reading a book her probably still would have mistaken her for Miriah and this whole thing wouldn’t have been diverted at all! Aiden smirked smugly when Miriah started to give off to her sister now. He resumed his position as to where he crossed his arms over his chest and with a smug smirk looked at Hadan. Although as she ended her sentence he dropped his arms again and gawped at Miriah. “What the f-” he said to Miriah before his words were cut short.

Aiden heard Hadan go on and on about some lesson, She must be a smarty pants like her sister he thought with a roll of his eyes. “Oh just cut the crap Johnson!” he practically shouted at her, not caring who was looking by now because granted a few people had turned around. When he turned to face Hadan once more he didn’t have time to react as all he could see was Hadan advancing towards him and the next thing he knew – he was on the ground. It wasn’t exactly the type of tackle he was used to from girls that resulted in them being on the ground, this one hurt a hell of a lot more. He tried to struggle against her but he was having no joy. She had caught him completely off guard and he couldn’t catch his composure after that. Soon he started to feel numb and he could feel no more pain and with that he felt Hadan get off him and walk away with Miriah. He rolled over while holding his body in agony. He looked up and saw the two girls walking off together; he caught the look on Miriah’s face and could see it frowned but he didn’t care, she had given her sister permission to beat him up again and all that could be seen was anger in his blue orbs.

Still lying down on the ground Aiden couldn’t find the strength to pull himself up just yet. His body was numb with pain; or rather where had been attacked numerous times. “Owww!” he moaned loudly when he felt a new pain shoot in his leg. He lifted his head slightly and saw a face that he just didn’t want to see right now, especially not while he was in this state. Right after Theodore had stood on his leg he felt another pain in a place where he’d rather not get hurt. Moving his hands to hold the wounded area he coiled over in pain once again. This was just not his day. “What’s it look like idiot?” he said in a low voice, his words clearly showed how much pain he was in. When the unknown girl that was walking with Theodore mentioned just leaving him he spoke, “Please just go. You’re only just going to make the situation worse.” he said resting his head on the ground taking a few breaths as he tried to compose himself to get up. The last thing he needed now was the guy he hated making fun of him as he coiled on the ground in pain. Putting his right on the ground he tried to push himself up but as soon as he raised his body a few inches off of the ground he fell right back down again; this wasn’t going to be easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back