Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 13.5" Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Dannii was walking down Obsidian Harbor, she had a sketch book in one hand and a pencil in another. She sat her self down on a bench at the end of the street. She began to sketch her name in diffrent styles of writing along with Azerails. She smiled as she wrote down Mrs. Azerail Varius or Dannii Varius.(lame start i know -_-)

Danniissketch.png

Wish strolled down the streets of Obsidian, her wide-brimmed hat and black scarf obscuring her face almost entirely. She had come to Obsidion Harbor with her sister Lorraine, who wanted to check out the joke shop, or whatever. Whatever Lorraine was doing, it left Wish to to whatever she wanted.

After hours of wandering around the town, she tried to find her sister, but she coudn't find Lor anywhere! Wish gave up looking for Lorraine, she wasn't the most responsible of the triplets. Wish guessed she would have gone home, forgetting all about her youngest sister.

Wish continued walking, until she saw a girl about her age drawing something. She walked up to her, and looked a the sketchbook for a split second. "Um, hi." she murmered, suddenly shy.

Dannii looked up at the girl blushed and quickly covered up her doodles. "Oh um, hi" she replied shyly. "whats up?" she asked in a kind voice.

Wish shrugged, and looked down, so the girl wouldn't see her face. "Not much really, I think my sister went home and left me here my mistake, you?" she said, pretending she hadn't seen what the other girl's sketchbook had written in it. Ten years of living with four other girls, Wish was good at reading things quickly, especially if she wasn't meant to. "I'm Wish, by the way." she said, her voice slightly muffled by her scarf.

"Oh, how old is your sister?" She asked slightly worried. "Nothing much, just thinking of events that happened a few nights ago" she replied in a dreamy voice. Her eyes glazed over as she driffted into the memory of her and Azerail together in Brightstone. Then she remembered she wouldn't see him untill next year and a frown crossed her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back