Missed classes and will probably continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garland Blase

I am quite unhappy to say that both Benji Rouzeer and Garland Blase have missed quite a few classes and will probably continue to do so.
Exams are coming up soon and as this is my last year a high school I really must focus on them.
This means I don't get much time on the computer due to constant studying. I will sign in and catch up where I can but don't expect much, especially from classes with quite lengthy homework *cough*HOM*cough*
Please do not penelise the rest of Hufflepuff for Benji and Ravenclaw for GArland for this. I will be fully operational again on the 26th of November, tis the best I can do.

Cheers
Benji/Garland.

I know exactly where you're coming from, I'm in my last year at high school and am in the final weeks. I keep missing my classes. But don't worry, RL always comes first, and you can always work something out with the professors here, they're very understanding. Good luck with your exams and studies, and we look forward to seeing you back here!

Don't worry. Most of the professors here are very accomodating and willing to work with you if you need them too. Just pm them if you need anything. :) And, don't forget you have the policy of just posting attendence and that will allow you to pass. Three lines may make life a bit easier for you until RL slows down. :)

Ben-ja-won!

I'll miss u! Lol. Come back fast yeah? But take your time! RL comes first! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back