Status
Not open for further replies.

Napoleon Hawke

OOC First Name
Verity
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Mischief?s never managed

<t>Napoleon had spent most of the afternoon preparing for the feast. For most people this involved getting the costume ready but Napoleon had other things in mind. He spent the afternoon searching the lawn, looking for any insects and bugs he could find and putting them into a small container. Amongst some of the insects he found there were spiders, flies, another creature he thought must be a lacewing fly and even a beetle! “Perfect” He mumbled, carefully placing the lid back on his container so that none of the creatures could escape. <br/>
<br/>
Happy with his find Napoleon went back to his dormitory to dress for Halloween. He had made himself a death eater mask and was sporting all black robes, of course carefully concealing the container within them. The death eater costume was a cleaver decoy as no one would be able to identify him.<br/>
<br/>
Napoleon took his seat and looked around him, happy that no one was looking he leaned forward as if reaching for some treats but in the process poured the entire content of his container into a bowl of pumpkin juice. This was going to be brilliant, all he needed was for someone to drink it and it’d be a Halloween to remember. <br/>
</t>

Damien had sent most of the afternoon applying the make up for his zombie costume. He also had eerie green colored contact lenses ,so his eyes looked really freaky. He had made cuts on him and had painted his skin a light green. All in all he looked the part.When he was finished he made his way down to the hall,where he would hopefully meet a friend.

When he entered the hall he was amazed by all the decorations,they were great and he wondered how a normal looking hall could go to this is the space of a fw hours.He started looking around for people he knew.He was coming up the table when he saw someone pouring something into what looked like pumpkin juice.He walked up with a smile on his face "Whatcha doing?"He asked,he didn't know who was under the death eater mask,but he ad the build of a first year.He wondered what he put in.

Hariah was so excited for the Halloween feast. Halloween was her favourite time of the year, she loved the traditions and stories that went along with it. She didn't go as anything scary this year though. She went as the muggle depiction of a mermaid. She didn't have time to go out and buy or make something scarier, so a mermaid it was.

She didn't have any plans for the Halloween feast so she just went to the great hall to see if she could find her friends there. To her luck she saw one, Damien. He was sitting next to someone in death eater costume. It obviously had to be a Gryffindor because the person was sitting at their table. Hariah made her way over to them and sat beside Damien. "Hey there!" she said to him and to the person in the death eater costume. "Would you mind passing me some pumpkin juice? I'm so thirsty!" she explained.

Fortunately for him, Napoleon was wearing a mask so Damien missed the sour expression on his face. There was nothing more annoying than someone giving a prank away too early. "What are you talking about?" Napoleon changed his voice to preserve his identity, he had chosen an Irish accent which sounded quite believable in his opinion. He waved the food he had picked up in front of his roommate to show him what he had picked up and began to shove it through the mouth hole of his mask. Normally he would simply remove the mask to eat but he couldn't give his identity away.

"Would you mind passing me some pumpkin juice? I'm so thirsty!"

Napoleon immediately dropped his food and took the goblet from Hariah. Hariah was a friend of his but with his cunning hidden identity, she’ll never be able to find out it was him so it was fine to prank her at the feast. "Certainly, my yes you do look thirsty, I'll pour you a large glass!" Now his accent had started to sound more British but he was hopeful that no one noticed. He gave Damien dagger eyes beneath his mask, as if warning him to not say a word. "There you go." Now his accent sounded Indian.

Briar was starting to get a little thirsty. she had been at the feast for a while and had met her old friend Sui chin, and some how managed to run into and not fall out with Jaden. but now she was wandering the hall. she as dressed in a boys school uniform, and she had eaten gender fudge so for all intents and purposes she was a guy. she took a glass and poured herself a glass of the juice, not noticing that it contained insects. she took a large mouthful.
once she had swallowed it she saw a speck of black floating in it swirling the glass she saw a couple of flies and a spider. she looked around to see who had done it. she saw a group of first years nearby. putting on her best prefect expression it felt odd when she was not herself. "do you know who did this" she said hoping to scare them, she wouldn't get them into trouble as it was exactly what she would have done in her first year. she took another mouthful of the drink and swallowed, she had eaten insects many times before when she was younger. "hmm, fly, adds a little protein to the drink and an interesting flavour too." she said. winking at them.

Damien grinned at the dagger eyes,he obviously wanted to keep it quiet. Coming from New York where half the population were Irish he knew he was messing but he had to say it was quiet convincing.He smiled when Hariah appeared,he did his best not to laugh as Hariah was given the drink. He rolled his eyes at the changing accents and the gaze.He wasn't going to give him away,this would be to god to miss. he was surprised when he saw someone else older take a drink and he tried to stop himself laugh when she saw the flies and other insects in her drink. The urge to laugh died suddenly when she asked who did it. Damien kept quiet and didn't say anything. "Why whats wrong"He asked innocently,he had to smiled when he saw her drink more,she had obviously had tasted insects before which he had to say was kind of strange.He knew she wasn't serious when she winked at them "I'm Damien "he said smiling

Briar heard the boy ask what was wrong, his voice so fakely innocent that it was obvious that he had added the invertebrates, of if he hadn't he knew who had. she knew that as a prefect she could have and probably should have reported him, but it was just a harmless halloween prank, it didn't seem worth it, and there were plenty of jugs of pumpkin juice around the place that were fine. "I know that you know full well what's wrong. the pumpkin juice doesn't seem quite as smooth as it should, and there is a few flies and insects in it." she said still being serious. when the boy introduced himself she remembered that she had seen him in the common room a few times, he must be a lion, like her. "well tonight I am Brian," she said wondering how long it would take for them to realise who she really was. hopefully if Jaiden had not guessed, then they would at least take a while, but then she hadn't given jaiden the hint that she wasn't actually brian and she had come up with a random story about being a ravenclaw fifth year transferee.
Briar glanced around the hall and thought she saw a familiar shock of red hair which belonged to her friend Sid. she hadn't told anyone about her costume, and she wondered how long it would take her to realise who she was. she smiled at he first years, "sorry i have just seen someone i need to talk to. sorry to run see you around some time." she said before turning around and vanishing into the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back