Fleur Worth

'EVELYN' NZ Manager | Slytherin Grad | Fashionista
OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Fleur was interested in finding this young first year and delivering the rose to her. She wondered why a young girl was receiving a pink rose, she thought it was a bit young to have crushes and dating. Fleur finally track the girl down or so she thought in the run down lavatory on the 5th floor. She wondered why the girl came in here, maybe to check her looks between classes but Fleur couldn't be sure. "Hey Hermione Walden right?"

Hermione didn't make a habit of hanging out in broken bathrooms but she needed to get away from some particularly annoying girls who had been bombarding her with questions. When she heard the door open and someone come in she sighed, perhaps they had found her. Only it wasn't the first year girls it was someone older. "Yeah thats me,"

Fleur looked the younger Slytherin up and down before continuing to address. "I have a rose here for you, it's pink," Fleur said with a smirk not thinking that the first years should really bother with the pink and red roses, leave it for when they are older. Fleur held the rose towards the girl wondering if she'd take it nor.

The Rose:
Dear Hermione

I want to let you know with this rose that you are a very special girl. You seem like an amazing friend and I can't wait to get to know you better. Your a very pretty girl and that can be said.

Signed
Liam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back