Mike Goulding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Gray

Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
mike1copy2.jpg

Friends

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

BEST FRIENDS: I'll be there for you 'cuz you're there for me too
PARTNERS IN CRIME: You've been hit by, you've been hit by a Smooth Criminal
CLOSE FRIENDS: If you feel like you're alone, and you've nowhere to turn,I'll be at your side
AVERAGE FRIENDS: Won't you stand, stand by me
ENEMIES TURNED FRIENDS: Now I believe in miracles,and a miracle has happened tonight
SECRET/FORBIDDEN FRIENDS: She'll let you in her house, if you come knockin late at night
PROTECTIVE OVER YOU: I'd run right into hell and back
PROTECTIVE OVER ME:There were moments of gold and there were flashes of light

Enemies

You see the hate that they serving on a plater
So what we gonna have dessert or disaster?

ENEMIES: They're gonna clean up your looks with all the lies in the books
FRIENDS TURNED ENEMIES: I've come face to face with the enemy
FRIENDLY RIVALS:But I've become what I can't be
JEALOUSY:Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
ANNOYANCES:And you know there's more, but I can't take another minute of y'all

Lovers

Did I disappoint you or let you down? Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?

CURRENTLY DATING:You're the first, your the last, my everything
PAST:Whatever I said, whatever I did I didn't mean it, I just want you back for good
FLIRT/TEASE: But her kiss tells me it's goodbye, just like nothing happened last night
SECRET/FORBIDDEN ROMANCE : I want to love you but I better not touch
ONE SIDED CRUSH {I LIKE YOU}: You're my wonderwall
ONE SIDED CRUSH {YOU LIKE ME}:Every breath you take, every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, Ill be watching you
UNREQUITED LOVE: Sometimes I feel I've got to, run away I've got to, get away, from the pain that you drive into the heart of me
UNFINISHED BUSINESS: i've seen your flag on the marble arch but love is not a victory march, it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah

Please sign

Name:
Relationship with me:
Our history:
RPs we have together:
Link to your Relationship Thread:

Keira_Knightley-.jpg
KGD.jpg
Keira_Knightley2.jpg

Name:Kiera Melanie Kingsley
House & Year: Gryffindor, third year
Relationship with me: Close or Average Friends (not sure)
History:I think I first met you at Ollivanders and helped sale you a wand. Then later you were sorted into my house and joined the Quidditch team. I have have several talks with you. We grew into friends.
RPs we have together: Yeah I probably wont do that.
Link to your Relationship Thread: Kiera Kingsley's thread

5095281.png
Avril.jpg
12073557.jpg

Name: Bianca Felicity Petrescu
House & Year: Hufflepuff First Year
Our Relationship: Close Friends (hopefully) , Average Friends, Student Friends, Student Club Friends, I look up to you.
Our History: I first met you at Honeydukes.
What Do You Think Of Isabella? (i.e. general comments): I think you're a pretty cool person...even for a Gryffindor. I'd like to get to hang out with you more, as I think we could be pretty good friends. And you're like a big brother. Plus, you're kinda cute ;D
RPs we had together: Later.
Link To Your Relationship Thread: My Relationship Thread xD

206hnph.jpg

Name:
Katalina "Kat" Vanderhol

Year:
Third Year Prefect

House:
~GRYFFINDOR~

Our Relationship:
Average Friends: Talk a fair amount together
Protective Over You: Would never let anyone say bad things about you

Our History:
I can't recall exactly where we met, but being in the same house and on the same quidditch team it was bound to happen sometime. You helped me out when I found myself struggling with the SDA after the departure of yet another Vice President. I really do appreciate all the help you've given me and hope that our friendship can continue to grow over the years at school.

Have we RPed? If so, link them here:
(I'll have to go and find them and add them later on :D )

Link to your Relationship Thread:
Kat's Thread

elliecoolavi.jpg
elliecoolavii3.png
elliecoolavi2.jpg

Ellie Sparks

Name: Ellie Sparks :D
House & Year: Gryffindor 2nd Year
Relationship with me: I did have a crush on you.
Our history: You asked Ellie to the valentines dance, ect! We went out for a while, but then you dumped Ellie and she was going through a rough time as her mum had just died and her dad had a new girlfriend, so she kinda took it all out on you :oy:
RPs we have together: Theres a quite a few soo.. I'm to lazy to go look for them all :lol: You'll find them :D
Link to your Relationship Thread: Here it is :D http://s11.zetaboards.com/Hogwarts_NZ/topic/529179/1/?x=0#post114634 !

MirandaC3.jpg
girlonthemoon.jpg

Name:Zazuka Bones
House & Year: Second year Reavenclaw
Relationship with me: Average Friends, Student friends (I don't know how you think of me)
Our history: We meet in class, we talk from time to time. I did jinx you for the greater part of three monthes but that was to punish you for being such a... such a... such a boy when you dumped Ellie. Anyway that's all over now and we even went to the Yule ball together. Given I did sorta dich you there but hey you go to dance with Kiera and spend the night with her so it all turned out alright didn't it.
RPs we have together:
Waiting for Mike outside of Trasfigurations
Cupcakes
Waiting for Mike at the Yule Ball
And of course class.
Link to your Relationship Thread: tis on my siggy.

Name: Jade Caja
House & Year: Gryffindor 2nd Year
Relationship with me: Fellow student, and Aquaintance.
Our history: We are both in the same year and house, and therefore attend the same classes together. You once helped me out by selling me some really yummy lollies. They were delicious and I was really pleased.
RPs we have together: Craving Sugar, and all other school classes such as Transfiguration, DADA, and History of Magic.
Link to your Relationship Thread: here!!

157CALG9YYFCAKXQ5HUCA07S5IBCA9XCO4O.jpg
images.jpg

Name: Cyndi Weasley
House & Year: Gryffindor 6th year
Relationship with me: Student Friends, Acquaintances, Protective Over You
Our history: I think we first met on the pitch when we were both trying out for the same position. I never knew how you felt about it, but I think you gave me motivation to do well out there. It was always fun playing against you during practice. Other than that, we speak whenever we see each other and you're really nice. Hopefully, we can speak more and become better friends.

RPs we have together: will add later
Link to your Relationship Thread: Cyndi's relationship form!

EvaGreen3-1.jpg

Name: Andromeda Fiorelli
House & Year: Gryffindor Fourth Year
Relationship with me: Student Friends / Average friends
Our history: We've been house mates, class mates and team mates since first year. We've duelled and we've been at logger heads a few times but we've also been tight on the pitch. I respect you as a Gryffindor, our keeper and a friend.

Link to your Relationship Thread: Andromeda's thread

Leighton-leighton-meester-6711316-100-100.jpg
Leighton-leighton-meester-6711250-100-100.jpg
Leighton-leighton-meester-6711189-100-100.jpg

Name: Isabella Noelle Chaos
House & Year: Slytherin Fourth Year
Relationship with me:
ENEMIES TURNED FRIENDS: Now I believe in miracles,and a miracle has happened tonight
FRIENDLY RIVALS:But I've become what I can't be
AVERAGE FRIENDS: Won't you stand, stand by me
JEALOUSY:Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
PAST:Whatever I said, whatever I did I didn't mean it, I just want you back for good
UNFINISHED BUSINESS: i've seen your flag on the marble arch but love is not a victory march, it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah

Our history: When we first met with Pat, we didn't get along at all and were really competitive when it came to Quidditch. Then we met up for a fly once after Aiden had broken up with me and you asked me to the Yule Ball so I decided to accept. At the Yule Ball you asked me if we were boyfriend and girlfriend but I still liked Aiden at the time so I thought it was too soon so everything just got complicated. In my fourth year, now that Aiden was gone and I was over him, we finally started dating, but it became too casual and I unexpectedly began liking Thomas Smith and kissing him a few times. At the end of the year we were at the Hog's Head and we ran into Thomas and Autumn there and the news was horribly laid out in front of all of us and it was pretty sad and awkward and now I've been avoiding you as much as I can.

RPs we have together:
New year New Start
Rivalry
Confrontation!
Two Stars are Brighter Than One
Paths Entwined
Where It All Began
A Double Date?

Link to your Relationship Thread: Here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back