might as well do some studying

Brodie Summers

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Brodie had been wadering around the castle quite a bit lately but the last stop on his list was the library, he walked in with a bored look on his face. Once he had made his way over to the shelves apon shelves of books he picked one on potions and went over to a table before reading the book absent mindedly. His brown hair was over due for a cut and the bangs were in his eyes, it was really annoying having to brush them away all the time.

Skye walked into the library. Anywhere to get away from her room mates. Some hopes Skye wanted to meet someone decent in the library. Nobody decent would be in the library. But I'm here so yeah maybe She thought as she wondered up to the book shelves looking for a decent book on potions or even better music. Finding nothing that came to interest to her she randomly grabbed a book on Charms and walked to an almost empty table.

There was only one boy at the table reading none other than a potions book. "Great you took the only book I would ever think about reading" She said softly not because she was saying something nice or kind using that type of soft voice but instead because she really didn't want to get kicked out of the library today at least.

Brodie looked up at the girl who complained about him taking the only book she would ever thin of reading, "well next time you'll get here faster" he replied turning a page. Her thought the girl looked familar, like the girl he had met at Borley Mansion, great, just who I wanted to meet again he thought. "So how have you been since Borley Mansion?" he asked in a cold voice.

Skye opened the charms book that she had chosen. Flipping the pages she couldn't help but think it was nothing but utter boredom. God what was she out of all people doing in the library. I should have so many better things to do Skye thought looking up at the boy as he gave a remark back. "Well I doubt I'll ever rush to the library" She said rolling her eyes as if it was a stupid comment the boy had made. Looking back down at the book she flipped a few more pages stopping ever once and awhile to glance over something.

Yet when the boy asked about Borley Mansion, Skye looked up a hint of confusion flashing through her eyes for a moment. "I've never been to Borley Mansion" She said guessing he was confusing her with someone else and the guess as to who was between just two people. "You are confusing me with someone else" She said simply as she ran her hands through her hair hating to be mixed up with others.

"I'm Skye Addison" She said not bothering to look up. "First Year Slytherin" She added a hint of pride in her voice as always seemed to form when Skye used her house in a conversation. Flipping another page of the book she couldn't help but feel as if this whole situation wasn't worth her time.

Brodie looked up at the girl on confusion, she looked just like the girl he had been there with. "You look just like the girl i was there with, a sister of yours perhaps?" he asked. "Who ever she was, she was none to bright I'll tell you that" he added not caring if this Skye girl was related, "Brodie Fudge, first year slytherin aswell"

Skye didn't bother look up at the boy. She knew he was either going to push the thought aside that he had saw her before, which he hadn't or he would ask who looked like her. Soon she knew which point the boy was going to go. Looking up not even a small smile was on her face. How she hated to be confused or even compared to her other sisters. "Probably Bailey or Madison" Skye said guessing more Bailey. Madison wouldn't be caught dead in the Borely Mansion.

Though when the boy said that Bailey wasn't that bright, this Slytherin let out a small laugh a smile making it's way to her face. "Well it's nice to meet you Brodie" Skye said finding the company a bit better now that she realized he had distaste for one of her sisters. As well as he was in Slytherin, that always helped a cause.

Flipping a page again, Skye looked down at her book wondering why the Ravenclaws liked the library. Boring.... "I haven't seen you around the common room. You think I would know all the Slytherins so far" She said flipping the page again. "Though the ones that I've meant not many of them are worth anyone's time" She went on thinking how only Charlie seemed to be the only one worth this young Slytherin's time.

Brodie listened to her say she would have thought they would have met already, "I don't go out of my way to go meet people, I like to be alone" he replied shortly. "your right, people here arn't worth the effort anyways" He added before turning the page. The potion was for an intching potion, might be good for that girl with the rabid owl, although the filthy mud blood probably already has flees he thought with a smirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back