MidNight

Meyke Liechandra

OOC First Name
Elise (main)
Wand
Oak 14 3 / 4 Essence of Raven Feather
Today was quite nice. It was spring and Meyke was very excited. Meyke had just finished her letter to father and was walking up the steps to the owlery. As she entered she smelt a smell that she could have lived my whole life not smelling. Sh loves owls but when you put them all together in an enclosed space, it produces quite an odor. She should be use to this after a whole year of coming back and fort. She looked around searching for school black as night owl. Midnight. She was sitting in a nook to the far left by the window. "Ahah there you are ... you could have gave some sort of signal," She brushed her fingers against her velvet head. "Here you go...take this to father..as usual," She watched as she flapped her wings and took off into the distance....what she'd give for such freedom.

Melanie went up to the owlery, to reply to yet another of the letters about her mother. You'd think saying no to going to her wedding was the most terrible thing in the world or something. It's not like she was going to be in the ceremony, no, it was his kids that were the bridesmaids. There was no room for Melanie and it was in the middle of her studies. There was no reason to go in her opinion. She entered the room, preparing herself for the smell, and went to get her owl when she saw someone stood below him. She whistled for him and tied the letter to his leg when he flew down to her. "To which ever one of his kids sent me the last one." She laughed as the owl chirped like a laugh and flew off. The small girl looked at the other girl in the room, she was familiar. "You're in my lessons."

A mass shifted in the corner of the owlery, and groaned. Meyke stood, her robes draped around her, as always, and her eyes trying to focus. "Ugh..." She groaned, laughing a little. "How long was I out?" Meyke asked the wall, still not completely oriented. Meyke wasn't even aware that there was anyone else in the room, at this point. A small, tawny owl rested on the top of her head, turning her already wild hair into a monument of frizz and feathers. "Oh, hello there !" Meyke laughed at Melanie shaking her head lightly so the owl would dismount. It landed on the floor in front of Meyke, and chirruped a little. "To you, too!" Meyke said, excitedly. It was about this time that Meyke turned over to see Melanie. A girl who looked a bit familiar...

Melanie was slightly more than confused by the girls' actions. She seemed way too bouncy and excited. "Do you need help or something?" Acting like ha obviously wasn't natural, especially for a Slytherin as the girls' robs suggested she was. She was acting like a Hufflepuff or something.

Meyke smiled with a flourish. Meyke bowed slightly, and laughed. "Indeed... I was just, uh... spending some time with my owl... sleeping. I was only talking to her when all of a sudden, I guess I nodded off!" Meyke blushed sheepishly and looked at the floor, hiding her face in her long sleeves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back