Middle of a forest

Abathyn Dalmoir

Abathyn shivered. She hoped she could stop before she saw anyone, as she didn't want people to think she was a wimp. Once she came to the small cavern, she climbed in and started a green fire.

Alian watched his cousin entering her house/cave, and sneaked in after her. It was cold and wet, and he could already feel the heat radiating out of the cavern.

Amelia skipped into the dark, wet forest, despite warnings from her mother not to. She was convinced that the forest was full of fairies, and had seen two of them moving just before. She spotted a large cavern with green light coming out, which unnerved her a little. But nevertheless, she made her way to the entrance and peeped inside.

Shocked, Alaian felt his cloak being pulled off him. At his cousins demand, he yelled "I could ask you the same thing! I was only here to deliver you a letter, let me go!"

Amelia grinned. There was nothing better than watching two randoms argue. She sat down silently at the mouth of the cave to see some more.

Melodie watched from the didtance, so this was where her cousin called home. She thought of approaching her, but hesitated as she noticed she already had guests.

((wow you are doing alot of work having 3 of your characters talking to eachother! All livi accounts!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back