Not open for further replies.

Michael Drape

OOC First Name
Taylor
</SIZE>

MICHAEL DRAPE.
<SIZE size="50">

friends.
inseparable if you ever ever feel like you’re nothing, you are perfect, to me.
close friends i’m your operator, you can call any time, i’ll be your connection to the party line.
average friends at the door, we don’t wait because we know them.
family friend oh it’s good to be home again, it’s good to be with all my friends.
fake friends let’s play pretend, act like it comes naturally.
on and off friends i was always in a fight because i can’t do nothing right.
out of touch have you ever hated yourself for staring at the phone?
protective over michael come over here and let me hold your hand and hug you darling.
michael protective over you you’re so mean when you talk about yourself, you are wrong.

lovers.
together you came along and made me see that you were the only one for me.
mutual crush i feel like we could be really awesome together, so make up your mind because it’s now or never.
possessive i can sit and listen, or i can make you scream. kiss it and make it better.
flirting i like to think that i’m a pretty good kisser, i like to think i maybe broke a few hearts.
michael’s one-sided crushing on you i forgot to say out loud, how beautiful you really are to me.
you’re one-sided crushing on michael if you want me, you’re gunna have to catch me.
forbidden romance you thought i had the time, to be your little undercover thing?
friends with benefits you’re tired? boring. you’re sore? boring. you worked all day? boring!
past relationship on bad terms i’m lying here on the floor, where you left me.
past relationship on good terms all the pictures and pain, i’ve left behind.
past relationship on okay terms it’s like you’re the swing set and i’m the kid that falls.
on and off relationship i don’t know if i can yell any louder, how many times have i kicked you out of here?
just that one time don’t worry about regret or guilt because i never knew your name.
love/hate relationship go away, give me a chance to miss you, say goodbye it’ll make me wanna kiss you.
unfinished business others come and others go, but you always come back.
sexual tension you’re scrumptious, i kinda like it, i’m indecisive, i change my mind a lot, but you’re hot.

dislike.
hardcore hatred i can be so mean when i wanna be, i am capable of really anything.
mutual dislike i should be locked up right on the spot, it’s so on right now.
average enemies you talk real loud, but you ain’t saying nothing cool.
you just hate michael i’m not here for your entertainment, you don’t really wanna mess with me tonight.
michael just hates you just stop and take a second, i was fine before you walked into my life.
annoyances how did i become so obnoxious, what is it with you that makes me act like this?
rivals it’s alright, i don’t give a damn, i don’t play your rules, i make my own.
silent treatment the quiet scares me because it screams the truth.
jealousy where does everybody go when they go? we hate too fast and we love too slow.
dislike by association filled with so much hatred, such a tired game. it’s enough, i’ve done all i can think of.
former friends i was just trying to be myself, you go your way, i’ll meet you in hell.
michael is afraid of you run, just as fast as i can to the middle of nowhere, to the middle of my frustrated fears.
you’re afraid of michael i’m your worst nightmare, bring it we can take it there, what are you scared?

other.
you look up to michael come and kiss the ring, you just might learn a couple things.
michael looks up to you and i was never looking for approval from anyone but you.
stalker echo’s, knocking on locked door, all the laughter from before.
judgement done looking for the critics because they’re everywhere.
good influence on michael help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me.
michael good influence on you change the voices in your head, make them like you instead.
bad influence on michael so raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways.
michael bad influence on you what have you done? i thought it would be fun.
family in our family portrait we look pretty happy, we look pretty normal.
michael wants to know you i’m trying to figure out what else to say.
you want to know michael there are so many things i want to say to you.

FULL NAME:
HOUSE AND YEAR/OCCUPATION/TITLE:
ALL RELATIONSHIPS THAT APPLY:
A FEW WORDS FROM YOUR CHARACTER ABOUT MINE:
ONE 100x100 ICON OF YOUR CHARACTER OR YOUR PLAY-BY FOR ME TO FIND ONE:
LINK TO A FAVOURITE ROLE-PLAY:
YOUR CHARACTERS RELATIONSHIP THREAD FOR ME TO FILL OUT:
! please PM the completed form to me.

CODE MADE BY ME
PLEASE DON'T STEAL WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
LYRICS BY PINK

Status