OOC First Name
Teigan
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
hilary-duff-plastic-surgery.jpg

</COLOR></FONT>
Shiloh is a happy-go-lucky-loves-everything-about-magic girl. She is a muggle-born so she now does everything she can to learn about magic. She is oblivious to alot of things when she likes some-one and she is kind. She doesn't take crap from people and she can be mean. But only when she absolutely has too. She is intelligent and smart and she knows what she wants. She is a leader at times and a follower at others. She knows what to do to get what she wants, and she knows when to do it. If her upbringing has taught her one thing, it is too never take anything for granted. This is a personal rule she has chosen to live for. It is her most valued belief. Shiloh’s favourite words to use are, “Fabulous”-when she is being Sarcastic. “Awesome”- When she is genuine and “Total Snazz bang”- This is something she made up herself, she uses this to emphasise how much of a Let down something was.
Shiloh is never one to judge people. She always wants to get to know some-one well before she actually forms an opinion on them. She sees this as the easiest way to get to know someone. By seeing them in their own environment, it also helps make her feel alittle more comfortable about everything. If you are a bully however, she will be able to spot you at a distance. She is very observant, often too observant and this can sometimes lead to alot of trouble for Shiloh.​
<i>
</i>

What I need:A mentor, preferably in Gryffindor, but not necessary. Atleast third year. Boy or Girl, makes no difference. But they have to be like her. Funny and kind-hearted.​
<FONT font="Tahoma"><COLOR color="#ee4a2d">

Lemme guess, you want me to start? xD

How'd you know :r

Alex Blade said:
Smart one, I am.
Observe you, I do. ;)
Way to go all Yoda on me :p

Shiloh Denton said:
Way to go all Yoda on me :p
My best, I do. ;)
Any particular place, you want?

Anywhere is fine with me :)

Nah its cool

Kay.
I'm going to lie down so I'll talk to you tomorrow. :hug:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back