Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Snapped.
No one could ever tell if Chaos Zhefarovich was really in town or not. Knowing that this was Brightstone weekend, Chaos made his way through the streets, with his hands in his robe pockets. His robes reflected the wealth that his family contributed over the last millennium. They were black, elegant and almost appeared to absorb light. He was here for a few reasons. One was to meet with Havoc, but that was not today. Today, he was going to meet with Scarlet, who still needed his guidance on having a backbone for once. He had said some things to her, but since she didn't really know what he was saying, he took her under his wing. Why? Even Chaos did not know. But since he was not there to terrorize anymore, he needed someone to do the work for him. Havoc was too clean. Scarlet though, she was perfect for molding into something else. Perhaps someone in Hufflepuff needed to remind the school that they were not lacking in vertebrae. 'If only the headmistress saw things my way. At least I didn't kill the boy. Nah, from what I heard, I did something much worse,' thought Chaos with a smug look on his arrogant face. He sat down on a bench to wait on Scarlet.

Scarlet had been in too much of a hurry to get to Brighstone. This would be the first time that she actually set up to meet someone and she had been quite excited to meet Chaos. She never really understood why Jakobe didn't write to her before but now she understood why and she had been glad that Chaos didn't completely cease communication with her. And now, it brought her into quite a hurry that she didn't even have time to change out of her uniform, only forgoing wearing her robes. The redhead knew that Chaos would already be there but she had been caught up yet again by the rumors that surrounded him. Of course, like usual they merely left and laughed at her. It was frustrating. But meeting Chaos was more important. After a few minutes of running and searching for the former Hufflepuff, she finally found him sitting on a bench. "I'm sorry... Got... Stopped... By something," she huffed out as she held on to her knees, trying to catch her breath from all the running.

The pure-blood looked up as he heard some footsteps heading his way. If only Chaos had a wand, he could definitely defend himself, but for now, he was only being taught how to fight in a physical manner. So that way, he could always make someone hurt no matter what. Scarlet was running toward him, and he relaxed a bit. He stretched his arms around the back of the bench, and watched with amusement as she panted. And she was still in the school uniforms. "Now there's something I surely don't miss. The robes. Hideous." Chaos cracked his knuckles before smirking. He debated on setting some things straight when it came down to Scarlet. He wanted her to know what he did, and why he was the best at teaching her how to become more like him. "I don't really care what you got stopped by, but, must ask, have things been going around about me at the school? Surely, you have heard something." He motioned toward the bench for her to have a seat. He might have been cruel, but Scarlet needed to catch her breath somehow.

If Scarlet had not been out of breath, she would have chuckled at Chaos' reaction to the school uniform. She honestly didn't like them at all as they were pretty much plain looking and she liked to dress up. But then again, that had been something she had to forgo as she was quite in a hurry to meet up with the boy in front of her. Smiling gratefully at him, as she took a seat beside him, she caught her breath until she was breathing normally again. "You're right. They don't look very good," she cringed as she took in her rumpled uniform: she must look like a mess right now. The redhead looked at her friend with much curiosity, of course she knew what he did, it wasn't exactly a secret kept within the castle walls. "Quite a lot has been going around you since you left, actually," she said with slight confusion as she wondered where he was going with this. "Mostly around Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors in the younger years," she answered, remembering quite clearly the recent incident in the Great Hall that she had been involved in.

The moment that she said that he was right, Chaos smirked a bit more, even showing his pearly whites. "I don't see why everyone has to wear the uniform. But that is your burden to carry nowadays. Besides, I am always right." Perhaps Chaos was being a little too smug. However, the former student of Hogwarts New Zealand could not be bothered. He heard that a lot has been going around since he left, and it was mostly with Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors younger than she. He shrugged his shoulders, "Attempt to murder a mudblood and the whole school goes nuts. What a surprise." Chaos spoke as if he were bored. He looked at her with his purple eyes before he continued, "Let me guess, you attempted to stand up for my honor, and they merely laughed at you. And they laugh at you for almost everything." He paused for a moment. "I got my work cut out for me. Okay, what is the expression you have on your face when you attempt to be mean? We'll practice that since no one will take you seriously when you look like a cute bag of bunnies."

Scarlet couldn't help but shake her head in amusement at Chaos' words. Of course he would claim that he was right, that was just so him. But then again, it did hold quite a degree of truth, perhaps. "Lucky you at not being able to suffer then," she said with a shrug, listening intently to his words. While she knew that he did attempt to do something towards another student, hearing it from him was slightly different, and she couldn't help but wonder why. Even then, her view of him didn't change in the slightest and she merely smiled and shrugged away her confusion. Besides, she trusts him. "Well, yes there was quite a few of that. And maybe a little incident involving rocks and quidditch," she said impishly although she had to be confused for a bit that he just labelled her looking like a bunny. Did she really? That was probably debatable concerning she really didn't want to look like an animal. The redhead crossed her legs and her arms in front of her chest and sat up straight, keeping a straight and timid expression, unknowingly alternating between biting her lower lip and slightly pouting every now and then. She wondered if this was intimidating enough.

Chaos could hardly believe what he was seeing. He admitted to what he did, and yet she did not run. She stayed. She appeared to even trust him, which Chaos found to be quite flattering and hilarious at the same time. Chaos shook his head at the sheer thought. However, the incident involving rocks and Quidditch, he raised an eyebrow at. Right, versus Slytherin. And the beaters there were relentless. He knew. One was his cousin. The rock throwing had to be Avie. "One Slytherin beater is my cousin, so I believe the viciousness that comes from that. But if Avie gives you anymore trouble, just remind him his mother is dead and he should curl into the fetal position." Chaos shrugged his shoulders on how cold that sounded but it was the truth. He heard the rumors himself. As soon as she tried to look intimidating, Chaos started to laugh. And it was the first time he laughed in front of Scarlet too. After a moment, he managed to say, "You couldn't scare the fur off of a puffskein. Okay, mimic me. It is all in the eyes. The key is to project all the hatred and anger into your eyes." Chaos demonstrated his almost demonic expression toward her before he softened it considerably.

Scarlet had noticed the slight surprised expression that overtook Chaos' normally calm demeanor for a short moment. Was it that surprising? She liked to think that she wasn't a very trusting person, but if someone had her trust, it would take quite a big leap to make her waiver. It was shown with Giuliano and Jakobe, but now, it was Chaos that had her. "The bludger hit wasn't quite so bad," but even she winced at the memory of the nasty sound that ball made when it connected with her knee. "I wasn't careful enough because of the rocks. They were quite unexpected," she said though bit her lip slightly at Chaos' words. Sure, it would get the Slytherin away from her, which was a good thing in itself, but she had no parents either. "What if he uses that against me as well?" she asked timidly as she fiddled with her fingers. Should she punch Avie? Or hex him? Or try the insults? Any of those would probably go very badly for her considering they were in the same year. The redhead had to pout and cease her attempt at looking intimidating as soon as the boy started laughing. Not an evil chuckle. It was a laugh, and Scarlet liked it. She decided that he was fine as he was but his rare laughter was something she would now look forward to. But still, being the subject of his laughter was still uncomfortable. She instantly shivered though at the cold look in his eyes that he never really used on her. It was something you couldn't help but look at while still feeling the fear. "Okay. So I don't need to cross my arms yes?" she said before looking at the former Puff, her lips pursing into a thin line. Anger and hatred was a foreign concept to her even as she searched her memories, so she knew not how to look. Pain and betrayal were the emotions that overtook her, so instead of the expected cold eyes, she looked at Chaos with emotionless ones as she always did when she wished to be numbed from the pain.

Chaos actually listened when she said that the bludger hit did not hurt so much. But she did mention what if Avie uses that against her as well. Her parents were dead? Chaos honestly did not know what that was. His parents were still alive. He could not really imagine a world without them. "Well as long as you don't speak of your dead folks, he will never know to use it against you. Or lie." Chaos shrugged his shoulders. Lying might be the best thing for her. But right now he was trying to help her out. And it was not working as of yet. However, when she tried once more, he ignored the comment about the arms crossing for now. Instead, he looked at her eyes. They appeared emotionless. He could almost see that she was hurt. Maybe he should use that to his advantage. "So what o see is that you were once hurt. Betrayed or whatever. You need to get angry by that. You didn't deserve it, to be abandoned. Once you get angry, you can use it as fuel. Then, you can be taken seriously. Now, try to get mad."

Scarlet knew that her being an orphan wasn't really know within the school. The onky know fact was probably that she was somehow related to the former Charms professor, now Astronomy professor. The redhead nodded somewhat unsurely but he was right. She didn't really want to resort to lying and it was true that nobody would know of her parents' death. It was something that would be hard to deal with, especially since one of her brothers had already joined them. "Not good enough," she growled at herself quite softly. She was useless and she couldn't even do such a simple thing right. It was embarrassing and shameful and she was beginning to hate herself more and more for it. She couldn't bring herself to get angry at anyone but herself at the moment. Or perhaps, she could. She was angry at fate for making her this way. Worthless and incapable. How was Chaos still trying to teach her? Was he not sick of her failures?! She wanted to change. Be someone better. She didn't want to be abandoned anymore. She was tired of it. Tired of crying. Tired of hurting. And yet still, anger towards Jakobe or Giuliano refused to come. Instead only anger towards herself came as her expression became void and uncaring. They lacked the fearsome qualities that Chaos had, and yet it was certainly different for her who was less frequent with anger and hatred.

Silus was da** happy to be away from Hogwarts. Even if it was still in a Wizarding town. Reason being, though Hogwarts was slowly beginning to grow on him, if he stayed there for long, he was convinced he's go loopy. And one person made him convinced that he could possibly be changed, and that was something he wasn't about to let happen.

He soon was overtaken by the urge to snoop, and so he slipped away from the other students and began to prowl, inadvertently looking for trouble. And, he was an expert at that, Silus unconsciously thought of his antlers as he recognized a certain boy and girl.

He grinned though, being expelled from Hogwarts, the lunatic hadn't a wand on him. He licked his lips, Oh, this will be wicked...
He pranced towards the two and stared smugly at the ex-Hufflepuff. "Perfecting your secret handshake?" He said with a devious grin.

Chaos let out a sigh and he understood. Lying was not something that was nature to him. He could only speak sarcasm. It was lies that were against his family's laws. Without a good reason that is. Chaos shrugged his shoulders, "Look, I'm not really good at lying. I mean, I can be but my family doesn't allow it without a valid reason. But if it doesn't work, just punch him in the face. That normally works. Although try to do it when Lucien and Bothizar are not around. Avie is their friend. Somehow." Chaos continued to stare at Scarlet, and it seemed his words were working. While she was not getting angry, her expression changed. She didn't look confused. She didn't look adorable. Instead, she looked like she did not care, and she looked rather void of anything. It was an improvement. He smirked, "That's better. If you keep that up, you will eventually get angry. What you need is a scapegoat." Chaos was about to tell her that she needed a target, and another voice came up. Chaos' purple eyes went to the kid that he managed to give antlers to, when he had a wand. And he looked smug. "Okay," Chaos said, blatantly ignoring the kid. "Let me tell you what I was feeling when I almost killed that boy. I was angry. Full of hate and rage. What I want you to do is to get mad. If you are blaming yourself, don't. Imagine that this kid is the reason you lost your friends. Imagine that this kid is the reason why your life sucks. Imagine that this kid is the reason why you need my lessons to grow a backbone. You got it in you. Curse him."

Scarlet couldn't help but sigh at Chaos' words. At least he understood her hesitance somewhat and she was glad about that. She gave him a short nod, acknowledging his instructions. She wasn't really quite sure who Bothizar was, but Lucien was known to her thanks to quidditch, so perhaps it would be easier to look out for. "Do I just leave if your cousins are around?" she asked, slowly seeing a pattern of needing to look out for his family members. If he was warning her, then there must be an appropriate way for her to act. Normally, Scarlet would have been horrified once again of the sight of the antler's on the boy's head, however, Chaos' instructions had had her confusion buried within her negative emotions that caused her to staring blankly at the boy. She was silent, listening to the former Puff's instructions as she brought out her wand and pointed it at the disturbing boy in front of her, like he was fate whom she was angered at. He was the reason everything's wrong. Why she's alone and isolated. Why Jakobe and Giuliano left her. She wanted no part of anymore misery he could bring her than he already had. She wanted him to leave her alone. To stay away from her. "Densaugeo," she casted at the risk of freaking out on huge teeth should the spell hit the mark.

Silus had remembered Chaos as a physcopath, but had not imagined that his lunacy would grow. How was that even possible. He could only gawk at the words coming from the boy's mouth, but as he kept going on and on, Silus grew angry.

It was too bad he didn't know any good hexes yet, or he'd surely use them. "Uh.. Are you taking what this guy's saying seriously? If so, you're both f***ing mental. I, a first year Ravenclaw, haven't caused your PMS, girl, he has. So if you're feeling negative, it's cause of that weirdo. He doesn't even sound human."

Silus doubted that the Hufflepuff girl would try and cause him any harm, but if you run with fools, you begin to act like one. His eyes widened in disbelief as she sent a spell flying at him. Normally he would've been able to dodge something like this, but it was all too unexpected, and the jinx hit it's mark. "Shff! Oor outz ff or mine! Et or heg togeffr!" Silus said in a rage. His teeth had greatly enlarged, and it was not very humorous at all. It was quite painful, as his mouth was extremely stretched. There wasn't much room in his mouth at all.

He growled and glared at the two. Hopefully this foolish girl would see what a wicked b**** she was being, and get in her senses together. He had his doubts, though. Any girl dumb enough to hang with someone like Chaos, shouldn't even be born.

OOCOut of Character:

Oh, deer. I apologize for this, but forget about the antlers. I forgot to send in a special plot request. Sorry about that, guys.

When she asked if she should leave when his family was around. Chaos sighed, "Yes. They will hurt you otherwise. I can give word that you are my pupil and might take it easy, but somehow, they seem to be highly protective of Avie. So, only mess with him if he throws rocks at you." Chaos was giving her good, solid advice, which he did not want to have her hurt because of his instructions, which he thought that he was being incredibly clear by now. As he spoke, it seemed as though she was entranced with what he was saying, and she brought out her wand. Then, she actually cast the spell. A spell that he did not recognize. It was enough to make the teeth grow on the kid, and Chaos was so shocked, that he looked at Scarlet as if she grew an extra head. "You did that perfectly. If you can project that onto anyone who crosses your path, no one will ever treat you horribly. You'll have respect." Chaos looked toward the kid, and placed his arm around Scarlet's shoulder. The boy could not seem to speak correctly, and no kidding. This was just hilarious. "You make a fine student, Scarlet. Making this kid disgusting and inferior. I'm proud of you. You have passed this lesson with flying colors." His eyes went back to the boy before he smirked, "You should get your mouth looked at. Unless you'd rather have someone punch those enlarged teeth out."

Scarlet nodded at Chaos' advice. It was true that it was probably a good idea to stay away from his cousins, especially since Vladimir had already made clear what they could do to her without batting an eyelash, even if that was a quidditch game. She shuddered at the thought of what any of them could do outside of the Pitch. Scarlet had been snapped out of her small trance by Chaos' comments and the boy's somewhat muffled angry words. She couldn't help but stare in disbelief and slightly panic at the horrifying sight of what she had done that she had to grab on to someone. Someone just happened to be Chaos as she tried not to look and tucked her head near him just to avoid that traumatic sight in front of her and just blocked out their voices since she just wanted that large teeth boy to go away. She could have sworn she knew the spell to reverse that. "Diffindo!" she waved her wand at the boy without looking. Surely he would leave her as soon as the spell was reversed!

Was he kidding himself? Truly he was the one out of his mind, going out of his way to mess with two physcopaths. Why one had even attempted murder!
Covering his mouth with his arm, he was turning to leave and get his teeth fixed when yet another spell was sent at him. He attempted to move out of its path, but he was more focused on his mouth, which he knew looked positively stupid. He groaned, preparing himself for some other rediculous jinx to take its effect, when he felt a pain shoot through his legs.

He crumpled onto his knees, and felt cool air wash around his legs. This is not happening.
He laid there, completely defenseless, in pain, and the worst part of it all, was that he knew his pants were now down at his ankles. He tried to cuss out, but was unable to due to his jinxed teeth. He frantically tried jerking his pants up, but to his horror, the fabric had been sliced, and would offer no help in concealing his Batman boxers. This has to be the worst moment in all of his existence. Why couldn't he have just gone and people watched the rest of the students instead of becoming the biggest joke ever. He prayed nobody else would notice, and that these two, especially that girl, would pay.

Chaos tensed up when Scarlet buried her face into his chest. He was about to ask what the hell she was doing. However, he did not push her away. Instead, she seemed to be horrified at the boy's appearance. Well, not everyone can be as good looking as him. Chaos smirked until he heard her whisper a spell and waving her wand without looking. That was the slicing spell. One he did not know yet, and was too advanced for him to know. His eyes widened and wondered what in the hell she was thinking, because it was brilliant. If only he waited, and he would have beheaded Logan. Watching the boy collapse onto the ground, the spell hitting his pants and they came tumbling down. His hand clasped over his mouth to keep from laughing. This was indeed the best lesson ever. He never thought that this would have happened to him in a million years. He stood up, presumably with Scarlet still attached to his chest. "If you wanted to reverse the spell, I think you were looking for 'finite', but I urge you to look at the humiliation you caused him. This is what you need to do to your enemies. Make them suffer, as they have brought you in the past. You are simply brilliant." It took a lot to impress Chaos. And boy, Scarlet managed it.

He tore himself from Scarlet for a moment, before he approached the first year. He purred, "If you wanted to play the 'bad boy', you should probably lose the muggle style boxers. Never mess with a pro." Chaos winked, but cruelty danced upon his features. Chaos decided against kicking the boy while he was down. This was punishment enough, especially with the laughter of some people as they walked by. Some being students. "Someone fix him already. After all, it is a bit cold out here," Chaos spoke to some others in a cold tone, before he walked toward Scarlet. Taking her by the waist, he smirked, "Let's go to Honeyduke's and get you a treat. You deserve it for an outstanding performance."

Silus's embarresment faded as he heard Chaos's snark comment. Instead he stood up, once again proud of his unusual height as he met almost head to head with the older ex-Hufflepuff. He didn't dare open his mouth, as his horrid teeth would show, but he sent Chaos a murderous glare that clearly communicated what he was thinking. He'd met his first true enemy, Silus thought bitterly. His sight had gone Crimson and he snatched up what was left of his now extremely "ripped" jeans. Covering his mouth with a hand, he said as clearly as he could, "Hone day, when you're least expecting hit, I'll have my vengeance. You probably should have haited to get expelled after you learnedt more than a third year."

He then turned away and without looking back, quipped, "Mhuggle underhear is practical. -hat's the tifferhence between it and "magical" underhear? Don't they serve te same purpose? Or does your underhear exhaggerate tings?" He said the last part quietly, but in wickedly mocking tone.

Scarlet really didn't want to look at anything as of the moment. She was quite contented with the idea of being tucked on Chaos's side, her eyes safe from horrifying sights. That is, until the former Hufflepuff began to stifle his laughter that she could feel rumbling on his chest. What was going on? She was quite scared to look, that was until he stood up bringing her with him and informing her of her mistake. The older could not have helped the blush that went to her cheeks at her obvious mistake and she stood there gaping like a fish when she pulled away and saw his amusement. Her eyes landed on the boy from earlier and if possible, her blush had flared even more so. She did not mean to do that and honestly she did not want to cast any more spells for fear of making anything even worse. The redhead released a small squeak as Chaos took her by the waist and told her that they would be getting her a treat. She positively lit up with the prospect though the Ravenclaw just had to refuse to leave them be. She had enough of casting spells on immature boys for today. "Chaos? Treats? Please?" she asked, her cheeks still burning red from embarrassment. She really wanted to leave now and enjoy those offered treats because really she would rather have the treats now than deal with another hormonal battle. But then again, it was up to Chaos.

Chaos was about to lead Scarlet away, before was stopped by the attempted speech of the Ravenclaw. Chaos rolled his purple eyes before he turned his head over his shoulder to look at the boy standing. Was this boy asking to be Chaos' second victim, or just one that he didn't miss? 'This boy is working on my nerves, yet I can't get the rage I need to kill him with his pants threatening to come down,' thought Chaos. Chaos could barely understand what the boy was saying, but something about vengeance which was rather cute coming from someone that was two years younger than him, give or take a few months. He smirked, "How adorable. I'll look forward to that day when you can even last more than a few seconds against me." His family could teach him pressure points to knock someone out for a few moments, or temporary paralysis. He didn't know that now, but he would in due time. Chaos continued to hear his lisp, and to be honest, Chaos had no idea that the boy was calling his manhood nothing to be impressed about.

Scarlet pleaded with him to go get treats, so he was torn once more between what he wanted to do. His mind attempted to repeat what the boy said, but Chaos had no idea. All he knew was that someone was talking back to him. Perhaps something insulting. Chaos couldn't have that. "Be right back, Scarlet." He tore himself from her waist before he turned and used his speed to catch up to the boy. Turning him around so that he could see the hideous face, Chaos swiftly punched the first year right on the face, avoiding his huge teeth. The head was hard enough to cause his hand some pain. Gripping it with his uninjured hand, he looked down on the boy, "Keep your mouth shut unless you want to be barbecued alive." He walked back to Scarlet, once more by the waist, and leading her to honeydukes. His hand was hurting, but he loved it all the same.

OOC: Carrie, you can decide on where it hit on Silus' face, whether he fell down or what is up to you. XD

Oh my Dahyum.. The boy could punch, that was one thing for certain. Rivaled with Silus's own mother, he did. One moment he heard Chaos shuffling towards him, and then he was aware of the boy's fist plowing into his right eye. So much for snapping his wand, should've snapped more than that, thought Silus. He must've looked like something from a Charles ****en's story, with his shredded clothes, rodent-like teeth, and soon to be pitch black eye. Silus left out a grunt on impact, and stumbled backwards into a Hydrangea bush.

Poor flowers. With one hand cupped over his eye, he rose to one knee, and then to the other, hating both himself and Chaos. Shut your mouth! He'd been mentally screaming at himself, but the future didn't really matter to the boy. Only the present, and it certainly wasn't working out well for him. Dusting off petals and dirt with his free hand -- the plant now looked like Silus --, he watched as Chaos and that strange girl walked off.

Rising to his feet, Silus dusted himself off and headed back towards the majority of students, lisp-cursing all the while, his Batman boxers on display. With Chaos completely out of sight, Silus sneered. "Tat hool's going to het it, fan I'll he ta hiver!"

OOC:Thanks, lol! :D

Honestly, Scarlet wasn't really sure if she should be surprised or not when Chaos had decided to tear himself away from her. Not surprised because he was Chaos who had a short temper and had violent tendencies that could very well come out at any given moment and blow up like a bomb. She should know. She had her fair share of both xespite them being friends. At the same time, surprised since he actually looked hesitant for a second. And when he tore away from her and told her that he'd be back, she just smiled and nodded her head in understanding. She doubted that she's be able to stop him if she could. And so, she merely waited for him, not even threatening to look at what happened. That boy had been asking for it. He had chances to leave but he was keen on angering the former Hufflepuff. And he got just that. Not a moment sooner was Chaos at her side once again and holding on to her waist, leading her to Honeydukes. Scarlet chanced a look at him for injuries, her eyes landing on his slightly red knuckle. "Is your hand okay? We could patch it up first if you want to," she said, her brows furrowing in slight worry.

Chaos looked upon his hand, and heard silence from the male as he walked away with Scarlet. She asked if his hand was okay, and they could patch it up if need be. Shaking his head, Chaos said, "No, it is fine. It isn't broken or anything. Let's just leave that kid to rot." He was surprised no one has bothered to help reverse the spell, but whatever. He didn't care. Instead, he was still going to get some treats. He hated sugary treats, but maybe there would be something not sweet in the store. Turns out, today was pretty entertaining. Even to Chaos. Which was why he was wearing a smirk across his lips. Oh how he adored to make others suffer.

Fin
Cause yeah it needed to end? XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back