Mend you broken heart and leave

Alexis Richarde

BTGDRFTHRD.png

you know i only have so little, so please
mend your broken heart and leave
With large head phones covering her ears and an enchanted iPod, Alexis was sprawled out on the steps of the stands of the Quidditch Pitch and belting soulfully and tearfully, words of heart break that others had written when they were much older then she but the meaning all the same. She had never felt such pain in her life and right now she just wanted to make it all stop, she would do anything to become numb and stop feeling the heart break she was experiencing from breaking up with her love Izaak Finch. Tears poured out of her eyes on no end as she sung with it, her voice cracking every so often as she thought that there would be no more loving kisses or that their hopes to eventually get married and have a child of their own went down the tube. Or that she may have just given up the best person that had ever been in her life.

Alexis' body was cocooned in a loose sweater and a pair of black sweat pants. She hadn't bothered to do anything with her hair, in fact it was pulled up messily into a bun with large strands falling out everywhere. She had just given up trying to look decent or acting decent, she was truly heart broken.

SONG: Cocoon by Jack Johnson
OUTFIT: Here
CREDIT: Banner by gemma loves derby at caution 2.0
TAG: Kiera Potter
<i>
</i>

Kiera looked outside at the chilly day. Normally, she wasn't one for cold weather but she was feeling restless. She needed to get out on the pitch and fly. Flying was the only thing that could distract her from the pressure she was starting to feel. Newts would be coming up soon and Kiera wanted good scores. This summer, she had her Olympics and a wedding. Kiera knew she was already married to her love but she was feeling pressure about marrying him so everyone else would know as well. Kiera had a feeling her life would never be private again after this summer's events. She needed to fly to clear her head.

Kiera quickly got dressed in a warm workout clothes. She pulled her hair up in a low, messy bun before grabbing her Streak from under her bed. Kiera grinned as she sprinted down to the pitch. She jumped on her broomstick and flew into the air at a high speed. It made her feel free and calm as she raced through the air. Kiera glanced down and spotted a familiar face in the stands. Kiera frowned at the sight of her roommate.

Kiera slowed down and fly to where Alexis was. She could see the signs of crying. "Alexis?" Kiera asked, not sure if the other girl could hear her. "Honey what's wrong?" she asked, wondering what hurt her friend.

BTGDRFTHRD.png

Alexis felt a cool breaze rush past her and she opened her tearful eyes to see Kiera Kingsley or Potter, she guessed. She frowned deeply at her and took the head phones off, that had changed to another song that she could hear even though the head phones were now resting on her lap. She opened her dry lips to try to answer Kiera's question but she couldn't bring herself to say it without a struggle. Salty tears spilled down her cheeks and slid down her neck as she tried to get air to respond.

"Iza-ak," Alexis cracked before clearing her parched throat. "We.. we broke up yesterday," she said with more and more tears falling down her soft skin. More then ever, she found herself wanting to be at home with her big brother and her parents, but she couldn't go see them as they were across the world in America, raising her god daughter and her little sister, Mariella.

SONG: Yesterday by The Beatles
<i>
</i>

Kiera slipped down off her broom as she heard Alexis' words. She knew how much Izaak meant to Alexis. It would be like her breaking up with James. She knew the young couple had been through several rough patches this year. The most recent revolving around James' ex, Isabella Ormonde. She hated it for Alexis. Kiera shook her head as she pulled the other Gryffindor into a hug. "Alexis. That sucks. There isn't any way around it. I'm so sorry." she said, meaning the words from the bottom of her heart.

BTGDRFTHRD.png

Alexis tried to wipe the tears from her eyes as she watched Kiera get off her broom. She felt so pathetic, when had she become so dependent on guys for her happiness? But she couldn't control the pain she was feeling like she wished she could. She rested her head on Kiera's bony shoulder as she hugged her and she cried sadly. "He loves her, I know it. I hate her, I hate that dumb baby. I wish they were both dead," she muttered quietly but it was still loud enough for Kiera to hear and in some way loud enough for a force to hear because without Alexis Richarde knowing it little Cassie Finch had come and gone without actually coming.

"It isn't fair. My sister died and now the one good thing in my life goes and sleeps with her! Really? Why," Alexis said as she pulled away and barried her head into her own arms that were resting on her knees sadly. "I blame Zaire, this is his fault. Stupid, charming Argentinain," she hissed bitterly, but she knew that loosing Izaak was just as much her fault as it was his.

SONG: Yesterday by The Beatles
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back