Memorys relived

Blaine Michaels

OOC First Name
Corey
Wand
Blackthorn 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Blaine Michaels stood a top the empire state building watching the city of New York as he waited for his brother Chase. It had been 6 months since he had seen Chase, and he was coming up from Australia for blaine's 18th birthday. Chase and Blaine had barely talked to each other let alone celebrated either of their birthdays together in months. Blaine had been waiting for half-an-hour hoping that he might show up. Nervously waiting with the feeling that he was going to be stood up. Just as Blaine was about to leave he heard a pop from behind. He turned knowing who it would be.

Chase had been scanning through a muggle music shop in the Gold Coast, looking for a new drumkit for Blaine. It had been over six months since he had seen his younger brother last, and a part of him missed Blaine. Since meeting Aaliyah, he had felt a strange sense of fulfillness, and yet now, as he thought of his once kid brother turning eighteen, he felt lonely. He had missed his family, and even though he still hated his mother, was keen to see her again. He bought an electric Roland branded drumkit, and had it delived to his apartment, where he would show Blaine later. Grabbing the black covered custom drumsticks, he walking into the alley next door, and apparated to where he knew Blaine would be,

Since moving to New York, Blaine's favourite place had become the Empire State Building, where Chase had taken Blaine numerous times. He smiled as he landed, and saw his kid brother. "Blaine... Happy Birthday." he said, embracing his brother and handing him the drumsticks. "The rest of it is at home." he explained with a grin. "How are you? Didnt think id skip out on you, did ya?" he asked curiously, noticing how awkward it was getting already.

"Didn't think you were gonna show up brother" Blaine said. " I'm glad you could make it after what happened so many months ago". Blaine was thinking to himself about how much he missed just chilling with Chase when they were younger." Thanks for the present" Blaine said. "So how is the band doing with out the best drummer in the world" Blaine exclaimed with a grin on his face and a chuckle in his voice.
"Didn't think you were gonna show up brother" Blaine said. " I'm glad you could make it after what happened so many months ago". Blaine was thinking to himself about how much he missed just chilling with Chase when they were younger." Thanks for the present" Blaine said. "So how is the band doing with out the best drummer in the world" Blaine exclaimed with a grin on his face and a chuckle in his voice.

Chase looked at Blaine as though he was mental. "You really think i would miss your eighteenth birthday? You kidding right?" he said, punching his brother on the arm playfully. He wasnt going to let himself think about the fight he and his mother had, so he waved his hand in the air, dismissing the conversation and walking over to the edge of the building. "Well, we're alright i suppose. The fills and drum solo's are a little basic, but that cant be help. Asa was actually hoping you'd be coming back soon..." he said, grinning at Blaine. Asa and Blaine had been best friends at school, and he knew how much Asa missed him. "So... The Empire State building, huh? This is still your favourite place... Its, well, nice." he said, smiling to himself as he viewed the city.

" No I didn't think that you weren't gonna show up its just I thought... You wouldn't come up knowing mum was here", " but your here so I guess I was wrong" Blaine exclaimed thinking about Asa and remembering the good times when Blaine and him use to come up here and chill " so what is Asa up to nowdays does he have a girl freind yet, is he comin up to the party" said Blaine." You still dating that bimbo Ashley ", " I'm craving a burger and some beer let's go get Asa and to tell you the truth i would kill to to see Asa"

Chase chuckled, eyeing him curiously. "Blaine, your my brother... No matter how much of a cow mother is, i will never ditch you. You know this, you fool." he said, not turning to face his brother. He was remembering all the good times he and Blaine had had up here, and the memories made him slightly sad as he thought about what his mother had taken from him in that fight. "Asa is good, and currently in England. We can go have a beer later, as your staying at my place tonight. Your legal now, so im taking you clubbing..." he told his now adult brother, grinning.

When Blaine mentioned Ashley, Chase couldnt help but utter a chuckle. "No, i tossed her to the curb ages ago... Ive met this new girl Aaliyah. She's gorgeous, and nice and all that. She works at the ministry. I... I think im in love. She's the one." he said, turning to his brother with a stupid grin on his face. He pulled a small box and when he opened it, showed Blaine the shining diamond ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back