Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Wand: 10¾, Rosewand, unicorn hair
While most of those around were in the common room, Andy had come downstairs to the kitchen and was eager to get inside. Andy was feeling sad today, looking for something delicious at school and hoping for a cherry cake or a muffin.

She hoped no one would hold her until she got the coveted one. She didn't want to be in the common room and was a little lonely there, and by lunch time, the girl's belly was a little hungry.

Lily hummed softly to herself as she made her way to the kitchens. She wanted to make a muffin basket for the common room. Maybe a few. She would spend the day making the treats and get up early to leave them around the common room for everyone. She smiled, pleased with her plan. She didn't notice anyone enter the room, caught up in her work. She had a few muffins left that she meant to eat while she worked.

Last edited:
The girl smelled a pleasant smell of biscuits and her nose led to a girl who looked like her roommate, only at an older course. '' May I ask you, where you get this? '' Andy felt a little hungrie and she felt the belly growl again and hopefully she didn't hear. '' I want sneak to the Kitchens , i'm a little hungrie.'' She hoped the girl would be help and tell her how to sneak out to the Kitchens.

Lily looked up from her recipe book, smiling. "Here, you can have one." She offered. "I made them. I'm actually on my way to make more if you'd like to come with me," She gave the younger girl a small smile. "My name is Lily Lockwood. What's yours?"

She really gave Andrea one of the muffins? The blond felt endlessly grateful to her. '' Maybe, I should give you some money for it? '' Andy didn't want to owe someone such a nice helping of food when she felt hungry. ' Looks lovely, you definitely have a great talent in cooking, will you teach me to ? And i would be happy to go with you ''The girl complimented her tower mate and hoped she would later give her a chance to sneak into the kitchen. Meanwhile, for a minute, the girl was silent and allowed the girl to ponder. It was nice to talk to a girl and usually Andy's friendship didn't work, but she had Ajax. ''Nice to meet you Lily, my name is Andrea Turner, but you can call me Andy!'' She smiled to girl.

Lily giggled. "No, you don't have to. It's a gift," She assured the younger girl. "Thank you!" She said as she complimented her. "I would gladly teach you. I'm teaching another boy too- Ajax. I think he's about your age." She smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Andy."

"Thanky, Lily! "Andy frowned. When she heard that Ajax was baking muffins with her, the girl's facial expression changed. Never before had anything like this happened between the two. Maybe they hadn't met for too long and she felt like jealousy. "I would be grate student of you. Oh, that nice! I know him, he is my best friend but he never told me" The girl was surprised and sometimes felt sad when she let go of all the fun. "Me to!" Andy smiled to her.

Lily giggled. "It was my pleasure," She insisted. She smiled as the girl accepted her offer to teach her to bake. "Oh, it was just the once so far, we hadn't decided on when to meet again. Maybe we can go find him and set up a time that works for all of us?" She offered. "It's always more fun learning something with your friends." She knew Elliot and now Lars were all that got her through her classes.

''Ajax is realy great friend and we both happy we meet him. Just don't tell him please if i sad that! That sound like a realy greate idea and cooking with friends is always so much better and interesting'' Andy smiled to Lily and she was feal a lot of better and she have a muffin and Andy wanted next time tell Lily thanks for helping and kidness to. ''Let's go find Ajax? Thanks for muffin!'''Andy says again to Lily.

Lily chuckled. "It's always nice to have good friends. I know I'd be lost without my best friend Elliot." She admitted quietly. Elliot had gotten her through so much here at school. She nodded. "Let's go find Ajax and see what he thinks," She agreed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back